Today's comedy show: Hillary will endorse Biden if he runs in 2024

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Sure, Hillary. You'd smother that old man with a Mike Lindell's My Pillow and stuff his body in a trunk if you knew it would help your slimy political career.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has revealed that President Joe Biden can count on her endorsement to stay in the White House for a second term if he chooses to run again in 2024.

“If he decides to run, he’s a sitting president,” Clinton told NBC News’ Yamiche Alcindor, who moderated a panel during the June 29 Aspen Ideas Festival that Clinton took part in.

“Would you endorse him?” Alcindor asked.

“I would endorse our sitting president, yes, of course,” Clinton replied, adding that Biden would be the person “most likely to win” in her view.

“Joe Biden beat in a huge landslide victory in the popular vote Donald Trump. I think that says a lot,” Clinton added."

:laughing0301:

Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Pick for President in 2024

It's almost like the diaper dude has a lot of dirt on the DC crowd

biden-clinton.jpg

Sure, Hillary. You'd smother that old man with a Mike Lindell's My Pillow and stuff his body in a trunk if you knew it would help your slimy political career.

"Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has revealed that President Joe Biden can count on her endorsement to stay in the White House for a second term if he chooses to run again in 2024.

“If he decides to run, he’s a sitting president,” Clinton told NBC News’ Yamiche Alcindor, who moderated a panel during the June 29 Aspen Ideas Festival that Clinton took part in.

“Would you endorse him?” Alcindor asked.

“I would endorse our sitting president, yes, of course,” Clinton replied, adding that Biden would be the person “most likely to win” in her view.

“Joe Biden beat in a huge landslide victory in the popular vote Donald Trump. I think that says a lot,” Clinton added."

:laughing0301:

Hillary Clinton Reveals Her Pick for President in 2024
It's par for the course these brain farts would be kissing this criminal wrinkled ass that has sold America every chance, both her and her rapist husband have had for 40 years. But again, right over their empty heads.

Forum List

Back