Guns in America vol MMXIXWTF: Woman Shot in Own Driveway

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
>> A Texas woman was horrifically murdered in her driveway while setting up a garage sale to raise money for her wedding anniversary - and it was all caught on video.

Elizabeth 'Liz' Barraza, 29, was outside her Tomball home on January 25 when a black pickup truck pulled up and parked across the street. Surveillance footage captured the suspect, who appears to be a woman dressed in a light colored robe, getting out of the truck and quickly walking toward Barraza's home.

The video shows Barraza appearing to freeze at the sight of the shooter and taking a step back when they approach her, exchanging a few words. Just eight seconds pass before the suspect lifts their arm and shoots her at point-blank rage, firing three times. Barraza falls to the ground and the suspect steps over her body and fires one more shot. They are then seen sprinting back to the car and speeding away from the scene.

... Barraza's family said she planned the garage sale to make extra money for a trip she and Sergio were taking for their fifth wedding anniversary. They were supposed to leave two days after she was murdered. <<​

Warning: Graphic video at the link, although it is a long distance away.

"An armed society is a polite society". Right?

Alternate title for the partisan hacks, translated to the language they're used to:

"Republican Murders Innocent Small Businesswoman in Republican-Controlled Red State".:rolleyes:

>> A Texas woman was horrifically murdered in her driveway while setting up a garage sale to raise money for her wedding anniversary - and it was all caught on video.

Elizabeth 'Liz' Barraza, 29, was outside her Tomball home on January 25 when a black pickup truck pulled up and parked across the street. Surveillance footage captured the suspect, who appears to be a woman dressed in a light colored robe, getting out of the truck and quickly walking toward Barraza's home.

The video shows Barraza appearing to freeze at the sight of the shooter and taking a step back when they approach her, exchanging a few words. Just eight seconds pass before the suspect lifts their arm and shoots her at point-blank rage, firing three times. Barraza falls to the ground and the suspect steps over her body and fires one more shot. They are then seen sprinting back to the car and speeding away from the scene.

... Barraza's family said she planned the garage sale to make extra money for a trip she and Sergio were taking for their fifth wedding anniversary. They were supposed to leave two days after she was murdered. <<​

Alternate title for the partisan hacks, translated to the language they're used to:

"Republican Murders Innocent Small Businesswoman in Republican-Controlled Red State".:rolleyes:

You are going to look really stupid when the details of that shooting come out. You will likely forget about it by the time they do. There is way more to that shooting then you posted. Still, it was a good little wimper for attention.

Considering that over the last 26 years, more Americans own and actually carry guns.......and our gun murder rate went down 49%, our gun crime rate went down 75%, and our violent crime rate went down 72%......and your post has no meaning, since the truth, the facts and the on the ground reality all show you don't know what you are talking about. Add to that the research done by the Centers for Disease Control that shows Americans use their legal guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminals, and to save lives...and again, you have nothing....

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This sounds like a hit, a targeted execution. The rest of what I'm thinking is better left unsaid.

I have not watched the video, but if I do, I may have to revise my comment.

This sounds like a hit, a targeted execution. The rest of what I'm thinking is better left unsaid.

I have not watched the video, but if I do, I may have to revise my comment.

It’s pretty bad.

Four minutes after the husband leaves, a woman (looks like a woman to me) drives up and shoots his wife?

My money is on the mistress. Husband involved? Likely.

Four minutes after the husband leaves, a woman (looks like a woman to me) drives up and shoots his wife?

My money is on the mistress. Husband involved? Likely.

That, or drugs, maybe both. But I’m thinking it was over a dude to. Don’t matter, it was pretty brutal.

No gun control laws would’ve changed anything...
Gun control laws have nothing to do with guns they are all about control

Forum List

Back