Guess who foots the bill for Biden's student loan "forgiveness"?

The marxist filth can't acquire votes with their message..... they can only buy them.... or steal them.
I enjoyed my Trump stimulus checks didn't yous?
Heh... I make way too much money to mooch off my fellow citizens.

But enjoy my money. I'm happy to buy you a Snickers bar and a sex toy..... whatever it takes to get you through another day of your poverty-stricken existence....

The marxist filth can't acquire votes with their message..... they can only buy them.... or steal them.

But enjoy my money. I'm happy to buy you a Snickers bar and a sex toy..... whatever it takes to get you through another day of your poverty-stricken existence....
Once again, i see the poor, who voted for Joe Biden in the hope that they will punish the rich for their wealth accumulation. Since i am in the top 10% when i go downtown and see the poor on the streets, i do not give them one iota of my wealth, because it will be Joe that will steal my money so he can give the slaves their little to live on. Why should i give anymore to the fuckers, who look at me like i am a thief, when it is their politicians who steal from the working people.

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-thomas-sowell-43-1-0165.jpg

Sure buddy, sure. You keep on promoting that schtick..

Once again, i see the poor, who voted for Joe Biden in the hope that they will punish the rich for their wealth accumulation. Since i am in the top 10% when i go downtown and see the poor on the streets, i do not give them one iota of my wealth, because it will be Joe that will steal my money so he can give the slaves their little to live on. Why should i give anymore to the fuckers, who look at me like i am a thief, when it is their politicians who steal from the working people.

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-thomas-sowell-43-1-0165.jpg
Says the guy in the meme who was raised on welfare and went to college for free...

That's right, you John and Joan Taxpayer. The appetizer Sneaky Joe has floated is a ten thousand dollar loan forgiveness program per student. But let's get real, that is not going to make a significant difference for anyone. The "real" plan is fifty thousand dollars per student.

Now just try to get your mind around this insanity. The government CREATED the problem by subsidizing low interest student loans. Colleges quickly realized they could jack college costs up way beyond the rate of inflation and the college applications kept coming. So like any smart businessman, when you raise your prices and the customers keep buying, what do you do? Raise them some more!

So 4 decades later, we have a 1.7 TRILLION DOLLAR disaster that the government created, and now they are planning on STICKING YOU with the bill. Is there a taxpayer out there who thinks this is fair? How about making the colleges fund a relief package out of the mega billions they have in endowments and other assets? That's what gets my vote, fuck this taxpayer bailout for a government created nightmare.

Do I get anything back on my paid in full loans?

That's right, you John and Joan Taxpayer. The appetizer Sneaky Joe has floated is a ten thousand dollar loan forgiveness program per student. But let's get real, that is not going to make a significant difference for anyone. The "real" plan is fifty thousand dollars per student.

Now just try to get your mind around this insanity. The government CREATED the problem by subsidizing low interest student loans. Colleges quickly realized they could jack college costs up way beyond the rate of inflation and the college applications kept coming. So like any smart businessman, when you raise your prices and the customers keep buying, what do you do? Raise them some more!

So 4 decades later, we have a 1.7 TRILLION DOLLAR disaster that the government created, and now they are planning on STICKING YOU with the bill. Is there a taxpayer out there who thinks this is fair? How about making the colleges fund a relief package out of the mega billions they have in endowments and other assets? That's what gets my vote, fuck this taxpayer bailout for a government created nightmare.

Good story:

I had tons of loans when I graduated. MS in engineering.

I faithfully paid them down ahead of schedule. The big one was the guaranteed student (Stafford) loan.

I paid it down within a few hundred and then pestered them for a statement that would show me the balance history. My payments and interest and the balance, which i had gotten in the past. They kept sending me a massive packet that had each loan separate. Like 13 loans.

When i called again they told me the loan was written off because the balance was so low and they were wasting so much time on it.....

That is your government.

LOL.

That lying sonofabitch Biden told these stupid uneducated Moon Bats that he wasn't going to raise taxes on anybody making less than $450K a year and the Useful Idiots believed him.

Just some prog masta, who thinks she is Cherokee, mocking you for being responsible.

Just some prog masta, who thinks she is Cherokee, mocking you for being responsible.

1_1024BaldEagle.jpg

And welfare for the wealthy is precisely what is in question here: The majority of student debt is held by relatively high-income people, poor people mostly are not college graduates, and those who attended college but did not graduate hold relatively little college-loan debt, etc. As the New York Times puts it, “Debt relief overall would disproportionately benefit middle- to upper-class college graduates.” Which ones? “Especially those who attended elite and expensive institutions, and people with lucrative professional credentials like law and medical degrees.”

The NY Times! Must be true then.

It feels like as a country we are descending into a culture of personal irresponsibility. When did it become acceptable to assume a debt in good faith that you would pay it back and then fail to do so and it is forgiven? I can see it for those who suffer an accident or illness that leaves them unable to payoff the debt. And I get it, the economic slowdown due the the Coronavirus, so they could just delay payments for awhile. But I mean, what's next? Forgive mortgages? Car loans? Home equity loans? Credit card debt? Where does it end? What this really is IMHO is a back door to a free college education; take out a loan knowing you won't have to pay it back.

Sure, WTF! Why not add another $1.7 trillion to the debt, right? But who is going to pay the interest on that debt into perpetuity? Most of those interest payments isn't gov't paying interest to itself, it's paying it to other countries, big banks and corps, pension funds, 401ks, oh and rich people too. And who pays it? The rest of us, and you're okay with that? And as the interest grows larger by the year, look at the fiscal burden we are putting on future generations. At some point the merry-go-round stops and the financial shit hits the fan. But hey, it won't be us, right? It'll be our kid, or their kids. Fuck 'em, right?

So what? Better to give educated folks a break, than rich hand me down billionaires that haven't produced anything their entire lives. Get with the program.
You don't think the colleges who scammed students for inflated tuition and college costs should pay? You think taxpayers should pay?

At least half of the kids that go to college have no business there. If they want to waste their time and money, don't go passing me the bill.

Starting out working for$15, even $20 per hour is no way to get started. It leads to misery. One must make six figures to live even a decent life in america.

Forum List

Back