Guess who foots the bill for Biden's student loan "forgiveness"?

The same people who footed the billion dollars of corporate farming give aways.

Guess who foots the bill for anything? Priorities are screwed up when "job creators" get rewarded with bailouts every time there are job losses and the job doers are on their own.

All this bantering leads to the premise that perhaps wages are nowhere near a so called "dream" for the vast majority.

That's right, you John and Joan Taxpayer. The appetizer Sneaky Joe has floated is a ten thousand dollar loan forgiveness program per student. But let's get real, that is not going to make a significant difference for anyone. The "real" plan is fifty thousand dollars per student.

Now just try to get your mind around this insanity. The government CREATED the problem by subsidizing low interest student loans. Colleges quickly realized they could jack college costs up way beyond the rate of inflation and the college applications kept coming. So like any smart businessman, when you raise your prices and the customers keep buying, what do you do? Raise them some more!

So 4 decades later, we have a 1.7 TRILLION DOLLAR disaster that the government created, and now they are planning on STICKING YOU with the bill. Is there a taxpayer out there who thinks this is fair? How about making the colleges fund a relief package out of the mega billions they have in endowments and other assets? That's what gets my vote, fuck this taxpayer bailout for a government created nightmare.

Most of the prog slaves of this board, dont pay income taxes, so they couldnt give a shit about having some other families kids getting a free ride on making some bad decisions. They want to punish the average working person, because instead of being a slave like them, these other people went out and made some thing of themselves. Thus the jealous of the left knows no bounds...

That's right, you John and Joan Taxpayer. The appetizer Sneaky Joe has floated is a ten thousand dollar loan forgiveness program per student. But let's get real, that is not going to make a significant difference for anyone. The "real" plan is fifty thousand dollars per student.

Now just try to get your mind around this insanity. The government CREATED the problem by subsidizing low interest student loans. Colleges quickly realized they could jack college costs up way beyond the rate of inflation and the college applications kept coming. So like any smart businessman, when you raise your prices and the customers keep buying, what do you do? Raise them some more!

So 4 decades later, we have a 1.7 TRILLION DOLLAR disaster that the government created, and now they are planning on STICKING YOU with the bill. Is there a taxpayer out there who thinks this is fair? How about making the colleges fund a relief package out of the mega billions they have in endowments and other assets? That's what gets my vote, fuck this taxpayer bailout for a government created nightmare.

Wrong question.

Correct question: Who benefits from Biden’s student loan forgiveness program?

Answer: the American people.

The thread premise illustrates a sharp and fundamental divide between liberal and conservative.

Liberals correctly understand that it’s perfectly appropriate and warranted for citizens to contribute via their tax dollars to programs that will benefit the nation as a whole.

Conservatives, by contrast, are short-sighted and closed-minded as to such benefits; indeed, freed from the burden of student debt, Americans will have the financial resources available to participate in our consumer-driven economy and facilitate economic recovery.

The thread premise is yet another example of why conservatives are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Say for instance I loaned you $100 so you could put a couple tires on your beater car, so you could go get a job to support your wife and kids. The stipulation was that after you got a job, you'd pay me back.

So you get a job, but you never pay me back for loaning you the $100 to buy the tires. You ask me to just blow off that $100 I loaned you.

How is that fair to me? And what does that make you, besides a deadbeat, a freeloader, a scrounger, and a bum?
Makes them a Democrats voting slave.....

A significant portion of these loans would already have been forgiven if they were eligible for bankruptcy protection, like ither debts

Employers should foot the bill

They are the ones who benefit from educated employees

So what? Better to give educated folks a break, than rich hand me down billionaires that haven't produced anything their entire lives. Get with the program.

You know who's kids benefit the most from this right?

Maybe not billionaires, but we aren't talking the lower middle or even middle middle class here.

Liberals correctly understand that it’s perfectly appropriate and warranted for citizens to contribute via their tax dollars to programs that will benefit the nation as a whole.
No one benefits except the student and the overpriced university

The welder or auto mechanic that libs tax to psy for the loan forgiveness program does not benefit st all

Or the person that paid off their loan years ago.

So what? Better to give educated folks a break, than rich hand me down billionaires that haven't produced anything their entire lives. Get with the program.
why can't I get loan forgiveness??? that's totally Un-American .....

No one benefits except the student and the overpriced university

The welder or auto mechanic that libs tax to psy for the loan forgiveness program does not benefit st all

1608388287858.png

You forgot the financial institution that lent the money in the first place get their money back guaranteed with interest so they lend it out again.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
1608388837240.png

The rich get richer as joe and jane taxpayer foots the bill to...

1. Educate the kids of rich parents because the kid took out college loans to party on.
2. Fill the pockets of elites, especially those who specialized in social justice in college, who think they deserve a desk job educating at some university.
3. Pay back with interest the financial institutions which made bad choices in lending out the money in the first place.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back