Groomer alert : Teacher shows student how to put a condom on a dildo

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
Putting a condom on a dildo

This teacher uses her mouth to show a student how to put a rubber on!
This does not need to be done in school! We can not tell you enough how this is used to groom your children by telling the clueless this teaches your kids about safe sex bs.

1. YOU ARE THE PARENT YOU SHOULD BE TEACHING YOUR KIDS NOT SOME FREAK ASS TEACHER!

2. YOUR KIDS HAVE INSTINCTS THAT SEEMED TO HAVE WORKED SINCE HUMANITY BEGAN

3. KIDS DO NOT NEED PROGRAMMED TO THINK ABOUT SEX, WHEN NATURALLY THEY WOULDN’T
BE THINKING ABOUT SEX IF THESE FKG SCHOOLS WOULD STOP MAKING THEM THINK ABOUT UNDER THIS GUISE OF STD BS.

I’m not saying don’t have a health class and teach teens about std because they will do it whether you want them to or not so the best one can do is dump tons of information down their childrens brain canal ! NOT A TEACHERS and their ideas or opinions and feelings of sex .

This guy below was in the musical saying “ we’re going to control your children “ something like that.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Looky we have some more too

Share so ppl become informed and parents get PISSED!!!!! That way we can put a stop to this filth!!!!!!

This does not need to be done in school! We can not tell you enough how this is used to groom your children by telling the clueless this teaches your kids about safe sex bs.

1. YOU ARE THE PARENT YOU SHOULD BE TEACHING YOUR KIDS NOT SOME FREAK ASS TEACHER!

BE THINKING ABOUT SEX IF THESE FKG SCHOOLS WOULD STOP MAKING THEM THINK ABOUT UNDER THIS GUISE OF STD BS.

I’m not saying don’t have a health class and teach teens about std because they will do it whether you want them to or not so the best one can do is dump tons of information down their childrens brain canal ! NOT A TEACHERS and their ideas or opinions and feelings of sex .

Looks like she gives pretty good head

She does it well...

So, what country was this in? Certainly not speaking English.

And once again, the Right should be sending the Left thank-you cards for stuff like this. What an easy political target.
They make themselves easy targets with their repulsive behavior. Left wingers need to police this.

In the year 1973 My health 1 teacher showed the class how to do that ,she used a cucumber. That was the tenth grade. I agree with you. Health class was one of my better classes and I learned a lot. It was a good class as you say to get educated on STDs.
The film on how they cure Gonorea was painful to watch but educated me real well.

Forum List

Back