Jewish Middle School Teacher in Georgia Comes Unglued at Anti-Semitism, Threatens to Murder Students

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Warner Robins teacher accused of threatening to kill student over comment about his Israeli flag

Just to put it out there, no, I do not support this. The teacher was locked up on 2 felony charges, as he should be. Further, I would not necessarily consider what prompted the teacher’s freak out as “anti-Semitism”. Clearly, the guy reached his breaking point and will never again work as a teacher, anywhere.

All that said, nobody was hurt (thankfully). The kids “found out” some valuable lessons about absolutism in discourse. If more people pushed back, causing people to “find out” like these kids did, then we would have less f-around.

Anyway, if you read the story you will see what he said to the kid who pissed him off. Suffice it to say it involved “dragging his ass” out into the parking lot, slicing his throat, cutting off his “motherfucking head.”

Warner Robins teacher accused of threatening to kill student over comment about his Israeli flag

Just to put it out there, no, I do not support this. The teacher was locked up on 2 felony charges, as he should be. Further, I would not necessarily consider what prompted the teacher’s freak out as “anti-Semitism”. Clearly, the guy reached his breaking point and will never again work as a teacher, anywhere.

All that said, nobody was hurt (thankfully). The kids “found out” some valuable lessons about absolutism in discourse. If more people pushed back, causing people to “find out” like these kids did, then we would have less f-around.

Anyway, if you read the story you will see what he said to the kid who pissed him off. Suffice it to say it involved “dragging his ass” out into the parking lot, slicing his throat, cutting off his “motherfucking head.”
Obviously he is one of those "Holocaust guilt and pity syndrome" profiteers. Excusing and deflecting any wrong doing via calling people Antisemitic (loads of these characters around at USMB). Such people as those who are going to thumb down my post.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Obviously he is one of those "Holocaust guilt and pity syndrome" profiteers. Excusing and deflecting any wrong doing via calling people Antisemitic (loads of these characters around at USMB).
IDK about that. I think he just went nutters.

IDK about that. I think he just went nutters.
Off course these kind of people go "nuts" when confronted with their wrongdoings. Since they always managed to get away with their hideous Antisemitic accusations - but thanks to Netanyahu and his ilk - that "bonus" is rapidly vanishing.

Schoolteachers like this guy are the reason 25% of millennials and younger don't believe the holocaust was real.

Yep, he needs to do jail time.

The kids may have realized they could push his buttons, but that does not excuse his terroristic threat of death to a minor.

Schoolteachers like this guy are the reason 25% of millennials and younger don't believe the holocaust was real.
I don't think that is is solely the teachers responsibility or doing - In my day's this topic wasn't really brought up nor intensively discussed in school - It was self interest and the parents that contributed information to this topic - that led to ones own studies and interest towards the matter, via hundreds of books and other available sources - do today's schoolkids need to be spoon-fed?

Obviously he is one of those "Holocaust guilt and pity syndrome" profiteers. Excusing and deflecting any wrong doing via calling people Antisemitic (loads of these characters around at USMB). Such people as those who are going to thumb down my post.
Actually, he probably just your run of the mill psychotics nut ball, running around loose, this one just happening to be a Jew, who happened to snap. I do not know what his next profession will be, but it probably will not be teaching 7th and 8th grade boys and girls.

This sounds like a lefty progressive freakout to me, as opposed to a jewish thing. :dunno:

This sounds like a lefty progressive freakout to me, as opposed to a jewish thing. :dunno:
I agree with you. This sounds exactly what you would expect to get if you walked into a leftist white woman teacher’s room and said “We need to get rid of all the fucking trannies.” I mean, this guy may be a leftist, self-loathing Jew who is having a crisis of conscience.

That teacher needs diversity training.

1702514327823.png

Actually, he probably just your run of the mill psychotics nut ball, running around loose, this one just happening to be a Jew, who happened to snap. I do not know what his next profession will be, but it probably will not be teaching 7th and 8th grade boys and girls.
I can't open the article - but from the OP's description is seems clear that he is a Jewish person and that a comment about the Israeli flag made him snap out and forwarding Antisemitism and issuing death threats to students.

That students know very well how to make a teacher snap out - especially nowadays - is also understood.

Likely someone who'd reached the breaking point, and was simply not going to take any more anti-Semitism. It's unfortunate, he'll likely lose everything he's worked for.

I agree with you. This sounds exactly what you would expect to get if you walked into a leftist white woman teacher’s room and said “We need to get rid of all the fucking trannies.” I mean, this guy may be a leftist, self-loathing Jew who is having a crisis of conscience.
It would only be "equal" if that lefty teacher would denounce the respective student as being a Nazi and issuing death threats.
From those lefty teachers that I remember - they would have simply designated you publicly in class, to be a very ill informed person, and in the next exam give you an F or E.

If reports are accurate he sounds worse than the average lefty public educator

It sounds like he snapped and was not in his right mind

Again, if reports are accurate maybe he should be in a padded cell instead of running lose on the street

Not so fast when anyone here denies the Holocaust. These pictures of emaciated jews in concentration camps of the Nazis do not lie.

1702515111984.png

An emaciated 18-year-old Russian girl looks into the camera lens during the liberation of Dachau concentration camp in 1945. Dachau was the first German concentration camp, opened in 1933. More than 200,000 people were detained between 1933 and 1945, and 31,591 deaths were declared, most from disease, malnutrition and suicide. Unlike Auschwitz, Dachau was not explicitly an extermination camp, but conditions were so horrific that hundreds died every week. #
1702515198885.png

This photo provided by Paris' Holocaust Memorial shows a German soldier shooting a Ukrainian Jew during a mass execution in Vinnytsia, Ukraine, sometime between 1941 and 1943. This image is titled "The last Jew in Vinnitsa", the text that was written on the back of the photograph, which was found in a photo album belonging to a German soldier. #

Forum List

Back