Groomer alert : Teacher shows student how to put a condom on a dildo

The way the instructor taught them how to put on a condom with her mouth is how prostitutes do it...I should know I've had hundreds of prostitutes in several nations and it is the standard.

Why should I give a fuck about some Hispanic in some foreign school?
My primary concern is OUR schools....not schools in other countries.
You are concerned enough to come into a thread that is about prostitutes learning how to apply a condom with their mouth...Wake up..

You are concerned enough to come into a thread that is about prostitutes learning how to apply a condom with their mouth...Wake up..
My understanding was this was a teacher that was showing students the way a hooker puts on a condom.
And the reason they do that this way is because they're usually working in the dark and don't want the John to know they're putting a rubber on them.

My understanding was this was a teacher that was showing students the way a hooker puts on a condom.
And the reason they do that this way is because they're usually working in the dark and don't want the John to know they're putting a rubber on them.
They put it on with their mouths when they give you a blowjob--duh....

Not all...I used to provide services to the ladies in my stripper days and a bull for those cucks.
Used to. That's the point.
I used to be a Green Beret.....but since I physically can't hack it anymore....I don't act like I can still do it.
One thing I can still do is shoot.....and I'm not talking about MY WAD.

Used to. That's the point.
I used to be a Green Beret.....but since I physically can't hack it anymore....I don't act like I can still do it.
One thing I can still do is shoot.....and I'm not talking about MY WAD.
You shoot your mouth off too? It's what I do best as a senior...

Forum List

Back