Groomer alert : Teacher shows student how to put a condom on a dildo

So, what country was this in? Certainly not speaking English.
That first one to me almost look like some Mexican classroom, where it is at isn’t the issue
There are plenty US SCHOOLS doing the same thing in case yah missed it.

Lol

Putting a condom on a dildo

This teacher uses her mouth to show a student how to put a rubber on!
This does not need to be done in school! We can not tell you enough how this is used to groom your children by telling the clueless this teaches your kids about safe sex bs.

1. YOU ARE THE PARENT YOU SHOULD BE TEACHING YOUR KIDS NOT SOME FREAK ASS TEACHER!

2. YOUR KIDS HAVE INSTINCTS THAT SEEMED TO HAVE WORKED SINCE HUMANITY BEGAN

3. KIDS DO NOT NEED PROGRAMMED TO THINK ABOUT SEX, WHEN NATURALLY THEY WOULDN’T
BE THINKING ABOUT SEX IF THESE FKG SCHOOLS WOULD STOP MAKING THEM THINK ABOUT UNDER THIS GUISE OF STD BS.

I’m not saying don’t have a health class and teach teens about std because they will do it whether you want them to or not so the best one can do is dump tons of information down their childrens brain canal ! NOT A TEACHERS and their ideas or opinions and feelings of sex .

Tell yall the truth, I wouldn't mind seeing that....................LOLOLOL.....Funny as shit

What happened to the good ole fashioned banana

Putting a condom on a dildo

This teacher uses her mouth to show a student how to put a rubber on!
This does not need to be done in school! We can not tell you enough how this is used to groom your children by telling the clueless this teaches your kids about safe sex bs.

1. YOU ARE THE PARENT YOU SHOULD BE TEACHING YOUR KIDS NOT SOME FREAK ASS TEACHER!

2. YOUR KIDS HAVE INSTINCTS THAT SEEMED TO HAVE WORKED SINCE HUMANITY BEGAN

3. KIDS DO NOT NEED PROGRAMMED TO THINK ABOUT SEX, WHEN NATURALLY THEY WOULDN’T
BE THINKING ABOUT SEX IF THESE FKG SCHOOLS WOULD STOP MAKING THEM THINK ABOUT UNDER THIS GUISE OF STD BS.

I’m not saying don’t have a health class and teach teens about std because they will do it whether you want them to or not so the best one can do is dump tons of information down their childrens brain canal ! NOT A TEACHERS and their ideas or opinions and feelings of sex .

What country is that first video from? It's not the U.S.

What country is that first video from? It's not the U.S.
I think it’s Mexico, but like most leftist who can’t think launguage isn’t needed to see kids are learning this trash all over the globe.
the GROOMING is taking place all over the globe there is a hunt on for children the left cant figure out yet.

Grooming has several meanings.
These groomers want to turn our kids into a bunch of little sex-crazed perverts.
This is how the left destroys countries.
They encourage deviant behavior...and try to turn the country into Rome.
Do you have a Hispanic human in school that is not in the USA?

I think it’s Mexico, but like most leftist who can’t think launguage isn’t needed to see kids are learning this trash all over the globe.
the GROOMING is taking place all over the globe there is a hunt on for children the left cant figure out yet.
So you are misrepresenting this as being in the United States and United States schools. Well, it's not as if we ever expected con-servatives to be honest.

I remember when South Park did this joke and it was hilarious. I never thought outlandish comedy would become reality.

Forum List

Back