Greg Kelly made some good points about Dog President Major.

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
I'm not sure of the official title of a president's dog, but I am assuming it's Dog President of The United States (DOPTUS from now on)

DOPTUS Major is pretty ugly and not very presidential. He's old and doesn't fit in. The Biden's should have put him down before they entered the white house. It's a disgrace to see such a disgusting mutt in the white house. I can't think of any other President who had such a horrible DOPTUS. They should have put it down or at least left it at the shelter. I feel confident that if President Trump had a dog that was hideous, he would have done the right thing by having it put down. Why can't the Bidens do anything right? Do they keep this disgusting thing around as a form of virtue signaling?

Mr. Biden, your dog is embarrassing America and making us less secure. Do the right thing and shoot the damn dog. But please, do not wear a tan suit while doing it. You've made our country trashy enough in just a month. Your dog should face the fate that millions of elderly Americans faced when they were forced to go in front of Obamacare death panels. It's time for the dog to go away for the security and prosperity of America.

*no, this is not a partisan stance that I am taking just because I'm a cat.

I'm not sure of the official title of a president's dog, but I am assuming it's Dog President of The United States (DOPTUS from now on)

DOPTUS Major is pretty ugly and not very presidential. He's old and doesn't fit in. The Biden's should have put him down before they entered the white house. It's a disgrace to see such a disgusting mutt in the white house. I can't think of any other President who had such a horrible DOPTUS. They should have put it down or at least left it at the shelter. I feel confident that if President Trump had a dog that was hideous, he would have done the right thing by having it put down. Why can't the Bidens do anything right? Do they keep this disgusting thing around as a form of virtue signaling?

Mr. Biden, your dog is embarrassing America and making us less secure. Do the right thing and shoot the damn dog. But please, do not wear a tan suit while doing it. You've made our country trashy enough in just a month. Your dog should face the fate that millions of elderly Americans faced when they were forced to go in front of Obamacare death panels. It's time for the dog to go away for the security and prosperity of America.

IIRC Biden already tried to shoot Major, but he missed and shot himself in the foot.

Put the dog down. Take it to a shelter, because it's old. And what you think is ugly.

I hope this is sarcasm and even then, its BAD sarcasm. I love dogs. ALL dogs.

Put the dog down. Take it to a shelter, because it's old. And what you think is ugly.

I hope this is sarcasm and even then, its BAD sarcasm. I love dogs. ALL dogs.

Probably going to happen soon enough anyway. They adopted Champ in 2008 which means he is pretty much at the end of his time anyway,.

For those of you who are upset over the criticism of these dogs by me and Greg Kelly, these are the dogs that you're defending

1613859157133.png

Cut him some slack. Biden broke his foot grabbing the dogs ass while he was naked...so they likely have a 'special' relationship.

Forum List

Back