Zone1 The Right to Rescue

Jesus specifically taught us to remember His sacrifice by consuming the bread and wine
I keep Passover with unleaved bread and WINE (not grape juice). I won't comment right now about some of the other points. I just know, in my own personal life, nothing will die for my temporary pleasure or existence.

The Scriptures are pretty clear about the sacrifices being reinstituted though.

I keep Passover with unleaved bread and WINE (not grape juice). I won't comment right now about some of the other points. I just know, in my own personal life, nothing will die for my temporary pleasure or existence.

The Scriptures are pretty clear about the sacrifices being reinstituted though.

Well, like I said, the issue of the wine being fermented or unfermented is whole other topic. It's something I've given a lot of thought to, and for a number of reasons I firmly believe it was not alcohol. It's not something I've ever written about or done a video on, though. Maybe someday, if I can organize my thoughts on it and put it all together.

As for the animal sacrifices, I don't think the scriptures are clear at all about it being reinstituted. Does your position on this mean you're not vegan anymore?

For anyone who might be interested in this Ridglan case I mentioned in the OP, here's an update. Wayne is a hero for doing this. 🙌 It'll be interesting to see what happens imo.

Forum List

Back