GREAT AGAIN!!: Unemployment Rate Hits 3.8% -- Lowest in 18 Years...

Only a moron believes that 3.8 percent number
Even Trump said it is fake

REAL unemployment is at 52 percent

Cue the bizarre Hissy-fits. :laughing0301:
Wut??

You're saying amid good employment numbers, pointing out the high number of people out of the labor force, the "real" unemployment rate being well into double digits, and the ludicrously fake numbers being pimped out -- is equivalent to some "bizarre hissy fit??"

Great, now we know what to call rightwingnut behavior.

the UE rate is calculated exactly the same as it was calculated during the reign of the Kenyan messiah. Sorry, dude. Trump got it done, obozo failed.
If the numbers are calculated the same way, then these are fake numbers...
Obozo changed the way the unemployment rate is calculated-----------------they cooked the books and you libfools bought the lies. pathetic.

Wut??

You're saying amid good employment numbers, pointing out the high number of people out of the labor force, the "real" unemployment rate being well into double digits, and the ludicrously fake numbers being pimped out -- is equivalent to some "bizarre hissy fit??"

the UE rate is calculated exactly the same as it was calculated during the reign of the Kenyan messiah. Sorry, dude. Trump got it done, obozo failed.
That is not what Crooked Donnie said
He said Obama’s numbers were fake
Even Redfish said that. Now he thinks the numbers are real.

Go figger. :dunno:

Wow, this great news sure has rattled the usual suspects. Some of their temper tantrums have gone on for days on this thread. Trump must be doing something right. :)

Wut??

never said that, I said the calculation methods are the same and Trump's numbers are better. Sooooo, using the same measurement system, Trump has better UE numbers than Obama ever had in 8 years.

if you want to change the calculation methods, fine, but apply the same methods to all presidents and all years.

Wut??

never said that, I said the calculation methods are the same and Trump's numbers are better. Sooooo, using the same measurement system, Trump has better UE numbers than Obama ever had in 8 years.

if you want to change the calculation methods, fine, but apply the same methods to all presidents and all years.
LOLOL

Now you're trying to argue that claiming the calculations were changed (even though they weren't) in order to "cook the books" is all that different from calling the numbers, "fake??"

:lmao:

Wut??

LOLOL

Now you're trying to argue that claiming the calculations were changed (even though they weren't) in order to "cook the books" is all that different from calling the numbers, "fake??"

try to pay attention, I know that your reading comprehension skills are marginal at best, so let me try again.

I did not like the way the UE rate was calculated under Obama, I don't like the way it is calculated today. BUT using those same "flawed" methods, Trump's numbers are significantly better than Obama's.

Now, please read that sentence again slowly and try to comprehend what I just said. Or, you could just SFTU and go away.

LOLOL

try to pay attention, I know that your reading comprehension skills are marginal at best, so let me try again.

I did not like the way the UE rate was calculated under Obama, I don't like the way it is calculated today. BUT using those same "flawed" methods, Trump's numbers are significantly better than Obama's.

Now, please read that sentence again slowly and try to comprehend what I just said. Or, you could just SFTU and go away.
So now you're saying "cooked books" are not fake numbers?

Seriously??

LOLOL

Seriously??

geez, how stupid are you. YES, cooked books are fake numbers, but both presidents used the same book cooking and Trump's numbers are better.

Please don't continue to make a fool of yourself on this topic.

Seriously??

geez, how stupid are you. YES, cooked books are fake numbers, but both presidents used the same book cooking and Trump's numbers are better.

Trump's numbers are only better because the trend which began 8½ years ago is still continuing.

And again, the numbers were not "cooked." The methods used for calculating the unemployment rate were never changed under Obama.

Seriously??

Trump's numbers are only better because the trend which began 8½ years ago is still continuing.

And again, the numbers were not "cooked." The methods used for calculating the unemployment rate were never changed under Obama.

more BS, the downward trend started about a year ago, Obozo does not get credit, for 8 years he did nothing but try to destroy our economy.

and yes, they were changed, they no longer counted those who had stopped looking for work as unemployed. That continues today, there just aren't as many of them because companies are hiring and expanding again in this country.

Seriously??

more BS, the downward trend started about a year ago
LOLOL

Reality is such a biatch to you, huh?

latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2010_2018_all_period_M05_data.gif

and yes, they were changed, they no longer counted those who had stopped looking for work as unemployed. That continues today, there just aren't as many of them because companies are hiring and expanding again in this country.
You're an idiot. This proves it. People who stop looking are counted as not in the workforce. The BLS uses the term, "unemployed," to describe people who ARE looking but are not employed.

Your ignorance aside, they've always counted those who have stopped looking as not in the workforce. That's what the unemployment rate measures ... the percentage of people who are working out of those, plus those who want to work but are not.

Seriously??

LOLOL

You're an idiot. This proves it. People who stop looking are counted as not in the workforce. The BLS uses the term, "unemployed," to describe people who ARE looking but are not employed.

Your ignorance aside, they've always counted those who have stopped looking as not in the workforce. That's what the unemployment rate measures ... the percentage of people who are working out of those, plus those who want to work but are not.

that chart is BS. Here's are real one from the left wing Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/05/trumps-first-year-jobs-numbers-were-very-very-good/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7614f601c2d2

Seriously??

LOLOL

that chart is BS. Here's are real one from the left wing Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/05/trumps-first-year-jobs-numbers-were-very-very-good/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7614f601c2d2
LOLOLOL

Just how retarded are you??

The Washington Post uses the same exact source I did -- the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

So how could my chart be BS but not the Washington Post's??

:cuckoo:

Ha, hilarious meltdown. You're in for a rough day kid. The Black Unemployment Rate just hit another all time low too. Cue the bizarre Hissy-fits. :laughing0301:

I guess when they ran out of whites they hire blacks. Your are aware that participation in the job market dropped sharply. With the cut in corp taxes and lack of regulations its to be expected, that most workers would find work. I also imagine blacks grow older and retire as well or even become disabled or die.

With rising costs and interests rates, keep us informed.

One tenth of on percent is sharply? :doubt:

Wut??

Trump thinks we have profoundly short memories.

Some of us do.
Crooked Donnie doesn’t care
He just tells his lie and moves on

LOLOL

So are you saying Trump lied or is just stupid?

Should Trump be evaluated by a methodology he claims is fake?

Wut??

Trump thinks we have profoundly short memories.

Some of us do.
Crooked Donnie doesn’t care
He just tells his lie and moves on

Aww, someone need a diaper change? :206:

Forum List

Back