Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

I posted two things. so go use your hands for pleasure.

One more and another form of evidence your link is shit.

LOL

You're such a fucking idiot, it amuses me.

Your first article stated 20.6 million jobs were lost in April, 2020.

Your second article stated jobs in "leisure and hospitality" have not yet recovered from the pandemic.

The article you just posted is 7 months old, from before we recovered.

And you still haven't proven your claims that doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military jobs have not recovered.

You're striking out at every at bat.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Your second article stated jobs in "leisure and hospitality" have not yet recovered from the pandemic.

And you still haven't proven your claims that doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military jobs have not recovered.

professionals. you should learn the industries.

one more

You mean, one more failure from you. :lmao:

Nothing in there says anything about not recovering jobs from pre-pandemic levels.

What it does state, but you're too stupid to comprehend, is that there was a major shift where people are quitting a job for another job.

professionals. you should learn the industries.

LOLOL

Moans the idiot who thought doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military fall under "leisure and hospitality."

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOL

Moans the idiot who thought doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military fall under "leisure and hospitality."

rotfl-gif.288736
it's called professionals. I know this is difficult for you.

it's called professionals. I know this is difficult for you.

You haven't shown "professionals" are fewer now than before the pandemic.

Why do I need to point that out to you??

LOL

I am very close to calling Family Services to report that you are abusing a mentally challenged person. It’s painful to watch this.

I am very close to calling Family Services to report that you are abusing a mentally challenged person. It’s painful to watch this.

... mentally diseased from eating too much e-coli laden spinach.

Some people have already understood that the state does not have its own money - it simply arbitrarily disposes of the people's money. What's left is to realize that businesses don't have any money of their own either - they simply dispose of what they steal from their workers.

Forum List

Back