ENVY OF THE WORLD! Unemployment at 49-Year Low , Wage Hits $27.77/Hour, Stock Market Endless Rally

If nothing else you Tards are amusing with all your bullshit

from one side to the other.....

Do you not remember obozo telling us this is the new normal

and all those manufacturing jobs were gone for good...

Obozo told us all those workers would have to be retrained

as computer programmers or some bullshit....

Remember when obozo said...

“Whots” Trump “goni” do?

Wave his magic wand?

Obama was correct, we will never get back to where we were in the 80s as far as the number of manufacturing jobs. This is because 80% of the jobs lost were lost to automation and process improvements. Because you people lack the basic intelligence to look beyond the headline, what you fail to realize is that even as manufacturing jobs were being lost a record rates, manufacturing output was still going up.

View attachment 259462
View attachment 259463

Did you say something Chicken Little.....

Are we all going to be Dead in 12 years?

No sane person believes the bullshit from your side......

You and yours have been caught lying too many times.

I accept your surrender. I post actual factual graphs and you post...well nothing but stupidity. This is what happens every time when something is posted that your talking points email did not cover.

If nothing else you Tards are amusing with all your bullshit

from one side to the other.....

Do you not remember obozo telling us this is the new normal

and all those manufacturing jobs were gone for good...

Obozo told us all those workers would have to be retrained

as computer programmers or some bullshit....

Remember when obozo said...

“Whots” Trump “goni” do?

Wave his magic wand?

Obama was correct, we will never get back to where we were in the 80s as far as the number of manufacturing jobs. This is because 80% of the jobs lost were lost to automation and process improvements. Because you people lack the basic intelligence to look beyond the headline, what you fail to realize is that even as manufacturing jobs were being lost a record rates, manufacturing output was still going up.

View attachment 259462
View attachment 259463

Did you say something Chicken Little.....

Are we all going to be Dead in 12 years?

No sane person believes the bullshit from your side......

You and yours have been caught lying too many times.

I accept your surrender. I post actual factual graphs and you post...well nothing but stupidity. This is what happens every time when something is posted that your talking points email did not cover.

Your Bullshit graphs don’t mean shit....

Trump has improved all working people’s lives......

Trump is rubbing his ass in all of his detractors faces...

You have poop on your nose...

That is damn funny from a guy that has his head so far up Trump's ass he knows what Trump had for a midnight snack.

I am a working person, my wife is a working person, my daughter is a working person...Trump has not done shit to improve our lives, mostly because that is not the job of the POTUS. We do that for ourselves, unlike you we do not rely on the government to make our lives better.

What is 27.77? Average wage per hour?

That's what they're claiming but their number's are skewed and included all wage earner's but when you take the top 1% which is anyone making over $250000 and figure in everyone else to included 48% of the population making under $30,000 this is what they come up with. The majority in my area on an average make somewhere around an average of $14.00 but throw in the millionaire's and it raises the average. So this $27 bucks an hour really doesn't represent the majority.

Median wage is ~$900/wk or ~$46K/yr

That's what they're claiming but their number's are skewed and included all wage earner's but when you take the top 1% which is anyone making over $250000 and figure in everyone else to included 48% of the population making under $30,000 this is what they come up with. The majority in my area on an average make somewhere around an average of $14.00 but throw in the millionaire's and it raises the average. So this $27 bucks an hour really doesn't represent the majority.

And 900 a week is a far cry from 27.77 an hour.

That is damn funny from a guy that has his head so far up Trump's ass he knows what Trump had for a midnight snack.

I am a working person, my wife is a working person, my daughter is a working person...Trump has not done shit to improve our lives, mostly because that is not the job of the POTUS. We do that for ourselves, unlike you we do not rely on the government to make our lives better.

Chicken Little....

Did you not get a tax break?

Are your 401Ks not going through the roof?

Fastest wage growth (4.5%) is for bottom earners. That is good. According to the NYT. Not on a PC, cant figure how to paste the chart.

Why Wages Are Finally Rising, 10 Years After the Recession

Chicken Little....

I did get a tax break, not enough to make a difference in my life. The same time I got the tax break I also got a promotion and raise of more than 10 grand a year based off my performance...guess which one impacted my life more?

No, my 401ks quit going through the roof when the markets stagnated 466 days ago.

Fastest wage growth (4.5%) is for bottom earners. That is good. According to the NYT. Not on a PC, cant figure how to paste the chart.

Why Wages Are Finally Rising, 10 Years After the Recession

Low unemployment will always rise wages, most of all for the lower end that have no skills to bargain with. This is a good thing and I hope it continues.

Here is the chart..

upload_2019-5-5_8-50-23.png

It's been a couple years since Trump was elected so he should get partial credit for a strong economy. Partial credit not being a slight, its just reality as there are other forces in play besides the pres. The fly in the ointment is the tax cuts with increased spending that helps now yet has the debt growing faster than ever, kicking the can down the road. Fiscal conservatives Trump and republicans are certainly not. They are pretty much the opposite, the biggest spenders. Thank god the fed doesn't answer to Trump or any other president.
The Fed answering to a president might be better than answering to the big banks.

No, my 401ks quit going through the roof when the markets stagnated 466 days ago.

Mine didn't. Mine have gone up since then. They're about where they were in Oct of '18. A little higher, actually. Earnings.

If yours peaked over a year ago, you got some bad, very bad, fund managers that are likely invested in EuroPac stocks that haven't fared all that well.

Meanwhile, US Stocks are kicking some ass.

This what happens when you invest with your ass instead of your brain.

Come to think of it, you're probably better off doing that.

You can't fix stupid

Chicken Little....

I did get a tax break, not enough to make a difference in my life. The same time I got the tax break I also got a promotion and raise of more than 10 grand a year based off my performance...guess which one impacted my life more?

It's obvious you don't know how to manage money!

Mine didn't. Mine have gone up since then. They're about where they were in Oct of '18. A little higher, actually. Earnings.

If yours peaked over a year ago, you got some bad, very bad, fund managers that are likely invested in EuroPac stocks that haven't fared all that well.

I did not say they peaked, I said they are no longer going through the roof. Do try and keep up.

Meanwhile, US Stocks are kicking some ass.

This what happens when you invest with your ass instead of your brain.

Come to think of it, you're probably better off doing that.

You can't fix stupid

US stocks have been stagnant for more than 460 days.

Chicken Little....

It's obvious you don't know how to manage money!

You people are funny as hell. I do more than fine with my money, without a doubt make more than most of you.

The markets being stagnant for more than 460 days has nothing to do with me managing my money, it is just a fact of life.

Chicken Little....

Maybe you should check what youre invested in ...mines up 30% since 12/21/18

The big problem right now is the skilled labor shortage.
A lie to import H1-Bs.
All the college graduates I know are working about 80 hours a week making ~100k/year.
Bring in Visas and these kids get laid off and vote against Trump.

Last edited:
GG is a Libertarian.
Last are only happy when they can pay someone $1.00/hour.
Ls face to face are bewildered how Trump’s Fair Trade game is making them more money than ever.

Chicken Little....

Maybe you should check what youre invested in ...mines up 30% since 12/21/18

One more time for the reading impaired...market stagnation at its finest.

In 466 days, the DJI is up 1.65%

In 466 days, the S&P is up 4.82%

In 466 days, the NASDAQ is up 14.80%

Forum List

Back