Trump Gave us Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years, and Democrats Destroyed That

LOL

Dayum, you're a fucking retard.

Retard, you gave doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants, military .... none of which fall under the category of leisure and hospitality, which is what your BLS link stated had not recovered.

So post your proof that doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military have not recovered....

Hey, jc456, why no response?

Either post your proof that jobs for doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military have not recovered -- or the forum sees you're just full of shit again....

Choice is yours.

Either post your proof that jobs for doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military have not recovered -- or the forum sees you're just full of shit again....

Choice is yours.
images
Read the data presented by a fellow demofk. Missing 8 million jobs! Oops

That was a painful flame out to watch above.

Job market is very strong and we have way more employed people than Trump ever had even at his peak. Now even though Trump had fewer people employed right wingers somehow think the job maker was better then. Why do we even have facts and figures if they don’t know how to use them?

LOLOLOL

The context is -- that gain in jobs shows we've recovered from the jobs lost due to the pandemic. Which I've already posted.
What jobs?
Tens of thousands of people have already been laid off and their severance won't last forever.

That was a painful flame out to watch above.

Job market is very strong and we have way more employed people than Trump ever had even at his peak. Now even though Trump had fewer people employed right wingers somehow think the job maker was better then. Why do we even have facts and figures if they don’t know how to use them?

Yeah, the right goes crazy when people get jobs while the president is a Democrat. We saw the same thing when Obama was president. It's quite fun to watch.

Read the data presented by a fellow demofk. Missing 8 million jobs! Oops

Choice is yours.

Choice is yours.
When you can post they have.

Yeah, the right goes crazy when people get jobs while the president is a Democrat. We saw the same thing when Obama was president. It's quite fun to watch.
See, you can't even follow the bouncing ball. I'm ecstatic that people are getting jobs. I hate when a politician takes credit for creating something he took away in the first place. Get your facts aligned.

The government forced all the lost jobs. Don't try and take credit as some king because some people are starting to refill that which was forced closed.

Last edited:
LOLOL

You're deranged. The burden to prove your claims are yours and yours alone. Since you can't do that, your claims are dismissed as the bullshit you intended them to be.
yep and I honored it. you don't wish to accept is up to you. Now go have more fun with your hands.

8 million short.

yep and I honored it. you don't wish to accept is up to you. Now go have more fun with your hands.

8 million short.

Nope, you posted nothing at all showing we have not recovered jobs for doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants or military. You posted jobs for "leisure and hospitality" had not recovered but doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military do not fall under "leisure and hospitality," hotels, restaurants, etc. do.

Nope, you posted nothing at all showing we have not recovered jobs for doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants or military. You posted jobs for "leisure and hospitality" had not recovered but doctors, nurses, airline pilots, flight attendants and military do not fall under "leisure and hospitality," hotels, restaurants, etc. do.
I posted two things. so go use your hands for pleasure.

One more and another form of evidence your link is shit.

Last edited:
one more

Forum List

Back