ENVY OF THE WORLD! Unemployment at 49-Year Low , Wage Hits $27.77/Hour, Stock Market Endless Rally

Elect a winner, get tired of winning. Who would have guessed.

However long the ride lasts I'll take as will millions of other Americans.

Anyone who doesn't like it can pound sand.

Endless rally my ass....

upload_2019-5-7_15-3-56.png

Endless rally my ass....

View attachment 259838
I’m sure that a genius such as yourself knows when to buy and sell Puts to take advantage of the Markets movements.
I attribute my getting into 25% cash before the announcement of bad news to the Lord
Price action trading - Wikipedia
What my son does.
I hope he does not find it to be the second coming of portfolio insurance. So, far all things that have worked in the market have been worked to the point of no liquidity in the capital pool.

I would assume that your son not only knows this but didn't explain the precautions he takes and why for fear of shocking mom and /or dad into a hospital stay.

Endless rally my ass....

View attachment 259838
I’m sure that a genius such as yourself knows when to buy and sell Puts to take advantage of the Markets movements.

Could you stay on topic just once, this is not about an individual investor, this is about the false claim of an endless rally.
I agree...There is no endless anything.
All we can hope for is that opportunity for a good education and career belongs to all Americans.

Endless rally my ass....

View attachment 259838
I attribute my getting into 25% cash before the announcement of bad news to the Lord
What my son does.
I hope he does not find it to be the second coming of portfolio insurance. So, far all things that have worked in the market have been worked to the point of no liquidity in the capital pool.

I would assume that your son not only knows this but didn't explain the precautions he takes and why for fear of shocking mom and /or dad into a hospital stay.
My son absolutely explains and is weary of what you just stated very clearly.
His custom market activity programs are designed to avoid falling off the cliff.
There are times where the software tells him to pull out of the market for at least a week.

Endless rally my ass....

View attachment 259838
What my son does.

My son absolutely explains and is weary of what you just stated very clearly.
His custom market activity programs are designed to avoid falling off the cliff.
There are times where the software tells him to pull out of the market for at least a week.

That is much safer than what was said in the wiki-leaks quick check I looked up. Your son is engaged in a souped up version the "Beating the Dow" probably informed by "The Stock traders Almanac". Reducing exposure to down drafts such as the high holy days reduces losses significantly.

I think China and The Obama-Clinton-Biden Crime Family is about to put a stop to this by say, oh releasing a bio weapon on America that they are unable to contain within America. Just a hunch if we are talking future predictions. Could even cost Trump re-election.

Forum List

Back