Grayson's Son Answers Death Threat

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Grayson's Son Answers Death Threat Call - Politics News Story - WKMG Orlando
ORLANDO, FLA. A death threat phone call made to controversial U.S. Rep. Alan Grayson, D-Orlando, was answered by his 5-year-old son.

"It's appalling. I think any decent human being would understand this is not the way to behave," Grayson said during a phone interview with Local 6.

"My 5-year-old twins hit the speakerphone when the phone was ringing, and she said, among other things, 'If you vote for healthcare, I'll kill you,'" Grayson said, "and my 5-year-old went to my wife and said, 'Mommy, there's a lady on the phone who said she's going to kill me.'"

Grayson said his son was upset, but seems OK now. Details of the incident have been turned over to Capitol police.

Despicable.

My 5 year old hit the speakerphone? LOL Yeah, I'm sure that's how it happened. LOL

My 5 year old hit the speakerphone? LOL Yeah, I'm sure that's how it happened. LOL

See?

LOL!!!

roflmao.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco]YouTube - Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"'[/ame]

This guy?

And his little Johnny is all upset?

Is this Grayson the asshole who said that the Republican Plan is to "Die Now"?

Yes - he is a complete nutter who is disliked and ignored by most within his own party. He will likely not be returning to his Congressional seat.

His kid has it bad enough with such a shmuck as a father though - so if in fact such a call was made, not cool.

That's a big IF though - as Grayson is not all there and certainly capable of creating a fabrication such as this...

Forum List

Back