Grand jury indicts Daniel Penny in chokehold death of Jordan Neely

Did the medical examiner call it manslaughter or murder, or a killing?

Oh wait! "the medical examiner's office said the cause of death was compression of the neck, and ruled it a homicide."
A medical examiner doesn’t determine if a homicide is murder, manslaughter or a justified homicide.

Are you just playing dumb on this or are you serious?

In the general sense, people call all killings murder. I happen to know what manslaughter is. I've been posting about it applying to this mans since day one.

He was going to be charged with manslaughter, is what I've posted. GO look it up and screw off.
You’re an idiot.

Homicide isn’t always a crime. Sometimes it’s justified.
We all know that but the question is on making it more easily justified. The precedence can be set for America by relying on the past examples of Rittenhouse/Chauviin/Penny.

I think that extreme right politics is causing Americans to piss in their own nests.

Homicide isn’t always a crime. Sometimes it’s justified.
Wow! Perry Mason!

Your sidebars are amusing, in that they do not address the issue. A man was killed. The man that killed him had taken it upon himself to physically attack the dead man .

Reasonings and motives are mere speculation. The man charged with manslaughter will have his day in court. The dead man? He did not deserve to die.
Nothing the dead man did warranted the taking of his life on that day.

Wow! Perry Mason!

Your sidebars are amusing, in that they do not address the issue. A man was killed. The man that killed him had taken it upon himself to physically attack the dead man .

Reasonings and motives are mere speculation. The man charged with manslaughter will have his day in court. The dead man? He did not deserve to die.
The way the dead man lived his life warranted that his reign of terror be ended.

The way the dead man lived his life warranted that his reign of terror be ended.
Ok racist troll

santos gobble 2.jpg

You're making it clear that it's 'good' that the Rittenhouse/Chauvin/Penny scenario should be accepted and then become the law of the land.

I can't quite disagree, but I'm not going to say it's good!

LOL
Can't put them all together like that, because Chauvin was guilty in holding his knee on the guy's neck by any rational minded citizen's who viewed the video in that case for too long, but nice try anyway on mixing him in with the other's. We saw what you attempted to do there, but it failed.

Wow! Perry Mason!

Go hump someone else’s leg.

Forum List

Back