Colorado Grand Jury Returns Indictments Against Cops & Medics In 2019 Death Of Elijah McClain

By all accounts he was a “good guy”.....other than the video showing him ignoring cops commands and resisting arrest. Not to mention apparently going for one of their guns.

Little negroid thought he could do whatever he wanted. He fucked around and found out.
Ignoring cop commands means you are a bad person huh?

Cool

07capitol-victim-superJumbo.jpg

Guess both of them had it coming....good to know...racist cuck

By all accounts he was a “good guy”.....other than the video showing him ignoring cops commands and resisting arrest. Not to mention apparently going for one of their guns.

Little negroid thought he could do whatever he wanted. He fucked around and found out.

He did nothing wrong. He had ZERO reason to comply and the cops are going to learn that one way or the other.

In this case hopefully it is in prison.

He did nothing wrong. He had ZERO reason to comply and the cops are going to learn that one way or the other.

In this case hopefully it is in prison.
Hahaha, yea “zero reason to comply” is what gets idiots killed.

If he was arrested, then he’d have his day in court and have his case tossed easily.

I’ve been wrongfully pulled over by a cop before when doing nothing wrong. I wasn’t dumb enough to say “I didn’t do anything” and just ignore their commands. Instead I was polite and obeyed. Then had my day in court where the judge tossed the charges.

Hahaha, yea “zero reason to comply” is what gets idiots killed.

If he was arrested, then he’d have his day in court and have his case tossed easily.

I’ve been wrongfully pulled over by a cop before when doing nothing wrong. I wasn’t dumb enough to say “I didn’t do anything” and just ignore their commands. Instead I was polite and obeyed. Then had my day in court where the judge tossed the charges.

Which isn't acceptable. Laws, especially our Constitutional protections apply to cops also.

Yes if Ashley can be shot with no warning, your little negroid hero had it easy.
Except, he wasn't shot...

And the people responsible for his death got indicted....

Now tell me about the officer who was indicted for shooting...oh wait!

Forum List

Back