Grand jury indicts Daniel Penny in chokehold death of Jordan Neely

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I suspected this would end up being the case. I'm not happy with this because at the end of the day Penny is as much a victim as Neely. It's the system that failed everyone here. Neither man should have ever ended up in their respective positions, but we have a virtually non-existent mental health system and a justice system that refuses to dispense justice.

I suspected this would end up being the case. I'm not happy with this because at the end of the day Penny is as much a victim as Neely. It's the system that failed everyone here. Neither man should have ever ended up in their respective positions, but we have a virtually non-existent mental health system and a justice system that refuses to dispense justice.

Penny is NOT a victim. He's a murderer.

This means many more police in NY will be getting charged and convicted for similar offenses.

Last edited:
Awesome news! You can't be choking the life out of a young man for 10 freaking minutes and get away with it. Time for killers to pay for their actions.
First it was 15 minutes, then 10 minutes. According to witnesses and Daniel Penny he was restraining him for about 5 minutes not trying to "choke the life out of him". But he was extremely agitated, possibly high on drugs and would not stop struggling. This was a failure of NY leadership. No law enforcement, no help for mentally ill people wandering the streets. And where was Neely's family when he needed them? They sure showed up quick when they saw a big lawsuit payoff didn't they?

The killer will walk!

America has been actively striving to create this sort of behaviour that was started in earnest with mr. Rittenhouse.

IMHO, it's due to frustration created by racism and the racism problem has been created by the attitudes of white Americans of the south never being able to come to terms with the loss of their rights to keep slaves.

It's my humble opinion because I see racism as being the root of all the evil that has befallen America since Trump used racism for political purposes.

Ask me for a further explanation.

This means many more police in NY will be getting charged snd convicted for similar offenses.
I wouldn't be a cop in the US for love or money. Every cop in every blue state and city should QUIT without notice and go to red states where they are appreciated. It is happening, but not nearly to the extent that it needs to be. Democrats are too stupid to understand that. Chicago is a prime example.

Penny is NOT a victim. He's a murderer.

Meanwhile, people who were actually there and have to ride the subway... unlike YOU!
are calling him a hero. This is because so many Liberals like yourself are insulated from reality,
and now you make a snap judgement calling a guy a murderer, before he even has a trial!
Keep in mind the context of the whole situation, crime has been escalating on subways.. women have been thrown off the tracks into trains by mentally ill people.... now someone goes out on a limb to get involved.... and you dont even give them the presumption of innoence.
Im just going to say your not a very intelligent person.. obviously.

First it was 15 minutes, then 10 minutes. According to witnesses and Daniel Penny he was restraining him for about 5 minutes not trying to "choke the life out of him". But he was extremely agitated, possibly high on drugs and would not stop struggling. This was a failure of NY leadership. No law enforcement, no help for mentally ill people wandering the streets. And where was Neely's family when he needed them? They sure showed up quick when they saw a big lawsuit payoff didn't they?
An eyewitness 4 minute video sure changed the DA's mind.

Locked in a tube with a mad man and this was bound to happen... if anyone should be on Trial its Alvin Bragg for letting crazy violent thugs walk free.... how many American must die in the NY subways before the people of NY will wake up and drag Bragg out of his office and lock his ass up....

An eyewitness 4 minute video sure changed the DA's mind.

Threats of burning the city down from the usual suspects probably influenced the DA.

Now he can say "It's the juries fault" when he gets acquitted and the riots commence.

Forum List

Back