Biden's lawyers must have security clearances, right?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
If that is not the case, then his legal team is in clear violation of classified document handling. Does anyone have verification that Biden's lawyers have security clearances? I can't find any.

If that is not the case, then his legal team is in clear violation of classified document handling. Does anyone have verification that Biden's lawyers have security clearances? I can't find any.
Which classified documents do you think they are handling and which attorneys do you think do not have clearances. As I understand it many attorneys and judges in DC have clearances. Cause, you know, they do that kinda stuff.

It takes about 10 minutes to get a provisional secret clearance.
So I'm not seeing an issue.

You didn't find any? Where are you looking?

that damn democrat Judge Cannon just what the hell is she thinking ordering them to obtain security clearance.

The article I read at the time said they did not look at any of the documents. As soon as they discovered something with the markings, they secured the area and contacted the national archives that took care of the rest.

The article I read at the time said they did not look at any of the documents. As soon as they discovered something with the markings, they secured the area and contacted the national archives that took care of the rest.
Yeah that's the cover story. Smells like typical Democrat BS to me.

So you don't know if they have clearance or not, but you make a thread about it anyway?

Yeah that's the cover story. Smells like typical Democrat BS to me.

I don't know what did or did not happen. I just know what I read. I loathe Biden, but I am not sure comparing apples and oranges really proves anything as far as Trump's guilt or innocence. I personally think they can go as far down the rabbit hole as Trump wants to go, but at the end of the day, classified or not, they were government documents, the government demanded them back, Team Donald falsely certified they returned all of them and the Donald was caught still holding a bunch of them. Whoever falsely certified the response to the subpoena is screwed. I am not sure if that was Donald or his Fall Guy To Be Determined.

Forum List

Back