Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

[
Since I joined the board, I have never claimed to be anything other than a well paid government shill.

Well paid? HAHAHA $4 an hour is NOT well paid, you idiot. You are a loser and the board laughingstock.

I make $5 a post and receive a thousand dollar bonus for every subversive that I turn in

Did I tell you about the health insurance? Excellent dental coverage

Last edited:
What does a scumbag 9/11 Twoofer say when confronted with conclusive proof of how utterly moronic their notions are?

Nothing of any significance of course. Generally, it's just some sub-standard imbecilic crap like:

"Someone just farted in here."

DECISIVE ACTION AGAINST OBAMA'S LEFT-WING 'TROLLS'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/leftist-trolls-in-ongoing-war-with-wnd/

NEW YORK – WND Internet forum moderators have conducted extensive studies of leftist, pro-Obama “trolls” who post misinformation.

In the process, the moderators have blocked from WND forums participants who post abusive language aimed at angering or otherwise insulting forum members, WND authors, management and staff.

Trolls appear to perform a “disinformation” function typical of counter-intelligence efforts by intelligence agencies to confuse political enemies and refute or deflect opposing political views that are less susceptible to refutation by more traditional methods of debate and argumentation.

Typically, trolls operating on WND forums attempt to defend Obama by posting specious and diversionary arguments with the goal of changing the subject and obscuring topics that could damage Obama, such as his birth records, life narrative, political history and policy preferences, including his current positions as president.

DECISIVE ACTION AGAINST OBAMA'S LEFT-WING 'TROLLS'

Decisive action against Obama?s left-wing ?trolls?

NEW YORK – WND Internet forum moderators have conducted extensive studies of leftist, pro-Obama “trolls” who post misinformation.

In the process, the moderators have blocked from WND forums participants who post abusive language aimed at angering or otherwise insulting forum members, WND authors, management and staff.

Trolls appear to perform a “disinformation” function typical of counter-intelligence efforts by intelligence agencies to confuse political enemies and refute or deflect opposing political views that are less susceptible to refutation by more traditional methods of debate and argumentation.

Typically, trolls operating on WND forums attempt to defend Obama by posting specious and diversionary arguments with the goal of changing the subject and obscuring topics that could damage Obama, such as his birth records, life narrative, political history and policy preferences, including his current positions as president.

:lol: Weird Nuts Daily "purging" all dissent from their forums.

What does a scumbag 9/11 Twoofer say when confronted with conclusive proof of how utterly moronic their notions are?

Nothing of any significance of course. Generally, it's just some sub-standard imbecilic crap like:

what is this conclusive proof you are yammering about ?

That you and moron friends of yours like the always imbecilic 9/11 Rimjob are blithering assholes. Each and every one of you asswipe mutant pin-dick cockbites.

The college profs who use the twoofer threads to demonstrate the conspiracy nuttiness in certain circles in America report that their college students roar with laughter.

The students enjoy telling stories about their nutty dads or uncles (always males) who run around with tin foil caps.

I love this thread.

link ?

No, you can look it up, because if I post it, you will say I don't believe it.

You are a twofer, a twoofer and a birfer, so I don't mind mocking you.

That you and moron friends of yours like the always imbecilic 9/11 Rimjob are blithering assholes. Each and every one of you asswipe mutant pin-dick cockbites.

Damn, you pussy lame biter, tell us how you really feel and stop the lame ass blathering.

Damn, you pussy lame biter, tell us how you really feel and stop the lame ass blathering.

Fakey needs a remedial brain.

In any event:

ALL twoofers are fucking scumbag moron motherfuckers.

And Fakey is a fraud -- albeit apparently not a twoofer.

[
Since I joined the board, I have never claimed to be anything other than a well paid government shill.

Well paid? HAHAHA $4 an hour is NOT well paid, you idiot. You are a loser and the board laughingstock.

It's not just the money, you know.

In addition to being paid, we get free rides on the chemtrail planes, unlimited IRS audits of anyone we don't like, and the NWO cafeteria always has a tasty selection of animals from the endangered species list.

Man, you've never eaten until you've had Leatherback Turtle soup.

so what you are saying is other than foul mouth gibberish you have no conclusive proof of anything

The college profs who use the twoofer threads to demonstrate the conspiracy nuttiness in certain circles in America report that their college students roar with laughter.

The students enjoy telling stories about their nutty dads or uncles (always males) who run around with tin foil caps.

I love this thread.

link ?

No, you can look it up, because if I post it, you will say I don't believe it.

You are a twofer, a twoofer and a birfer, so I don't mind mocking you.
you are only mocking yourself with all your made up facts

camp_fema.jpg

I have never denied being a paid government shill. I get $5 a post and earn bonus money for reporting 9-11 Truthers and fellow miscreants
$5.00 per post?

Your stats:

• Total Posts: 56,998 x 5 = $284,990
  • Posts Per Day: 37.08 x 5 = $185.40/per diem
Who signs your checks for reporting 9/11 truthers and would you be more specific on 'fellow miscreants' to include exactly whom by category?

It's decent money but not as easy as it seems. Can you imagine having to read birther and Truther posts all day?

Miscreants

Truthers
Birthers
TeaTards
Religious nuts
Racists
Gun Nuts
I started in that dept...did so well they sent me to shilling 101, graduated at the top of my class in 2002.

$5.00 per post?

Your stats:

• Total Posts: 56,998 x 5 = $284,990
  • Posts Per Day: 37.08 x 5 = $185.40/per diem
Who signs your checks for reporting 9/11 truthers and would you be more specific on 'fellow miscreants' to include exactly whom by category?

It's decent money but not as easy as it seems. Can you imagine having to read birther and Truther posts all day?

Miscreants

Truthers
Birthers
TeaTards
Religious nuts
Racists
Gun Nuts
I started in that dept...did so well they sent me to shilling 101, graduated at the top of my class in 2002.

I became a paid government shill for the dental benefits

Miscreants

Truthers
Birthers
TeaTards
Religious nuts
Racists
Gun Nuts

I became a paid government shill for the dental benefits
for me I was the eye care program and the generous vacation time..

Fakey needs a remedial brain.

In any event:

ALL twoofers are fucking scumbag moron motherfuckers.

And Fakey is a fraud -- albeit apparently not a twoofer.

Says Mr. Fraud himself.

Still denying you welshed on your bet to go away, Liability? :LoL:

You are a twofer, for sure.

Forum List

Back