Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

If 9-11 truthers get murdered....will anyone really care?

It would raise the average IQ.

The number of 9-11 truthers who post on message boards has dropped to a handful

Were they murdered?

Probably yes. I suspect an inside job. Maybe a controlled demo to take them out one by one.
There were 14,000 murders in the US last year. How many of them were 9-11 truthers? Probably all of them

Does anyone really care?

Seriously, we are talking about 9-11 truthers here

Is there a more annoying creature on the planet? If they disappear one by one.....will anyone care?

This Just In!

Secret FDA investigation and report on secret dog food ingredients!

Stay tuned.

Is there a more annoying creature on the planet? If they disappear one by one.....will anyone care?

HAHAHA. The board notes that none of you govt shills have any evidence and can only make personal attacks. Thanks for admitting the truthers are right.

Lets not forget the official govt explanation for the 911 collapses - the infamous pancake theory. When there's a fire on one floor, the whole structure undergoes unitary collapse because a skyscraper is just like a stack of pancakes. HAHAHA The great civil engineer George Bush told us that 12 years ago.

HAHAHA. The board notes that none of you govt shills have any evidence and can only make personal attacks. Thanks for admitting the truthers are right.

Have you ever met a 9-11 Truther?

If they are getting knocked off by the Feds it would be a wise investment of tax dollars

[

If they are getting knocked off by the Feds it would be a wise investment of tax dollars

Thanks for admitting you're a paid govt shill. Only a PGS would demand the feds kill all truthers.

BTW - why don't you get a real job instead of "earning" $4 an hour posting lies on the internet.? Oh year - the hygiene problem. HAHAHA

[

Thanks for admitting you're a paid govt shill. Only a PGS would demand the feds kill all truthers.

BTW - why don't you get a real job instead of "earning" $4 an hour posting lies on the internet.? Oh year - the hygiene problem. HAHAHA

I have never denied being a paid government shill. I get $5 a post and earn bonus money for reporting 9-11 Truthers and fellow miscreants

[

I have never denied being a paid government shill. I get $5 a post and earn bonus money for reporting 9-11 Truthers and fellow miscreants
only five?you should talk to your union rep!

Forum List

Back