Occidental College

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Occidental recalls 'Barry' Obama with Records to Prove it | Conservative Angle

The first name of a child is always the same from birth. If throughout his childhood Obama went by the first name of Barry then legally his birth name would have to be Barry. In order to register any child for school an official birth certificate must be presented. To receive a government grant proof of citizenship and birth must also be submitted. All of the evidence is stating that Barack Obama’s legal first name is Barry not Barrack.

A biography of Obama’s Occidental College days states that when Obama was 18-19 he attended school as BARRY SOETORO. And it wasn’t until he met a girl by the name of Regina that Obama started using the name Barack. Regina was the first to start calling him Barack. There seems to be no record of Obama legally changing his first name from Barry to Barack.

Okay, aside from the fact that I can't make out what the image actually says, that first paragraph makes no sense. My mother was always known as Kay. Her birthname is Kathleen. Likewise my sister Kathi. My friends Jess, Barb, Andy. Is this person honestly believing that a nickname means your birth name HAS to be your nickname?? That makes no sense.

This is dated today. Is this a breaking story, or old news on the "Obama doesn't have the right to be president" front.

I didn't realize his attendance at Accidental was ever questioned.

It wasn't. But his attendance to Harvard was and is. There are no records that I have seen

He was president of the Harvard Law Review.

I thought it was Columbia that people were claiming he never went to.

I was mistaken. I stopped banging my head on that wall sometime ago. I tried in vain to research Obama's college years. But he refused to release his transcripts. What President does that?

I simply do not believe a word that falls from that mans mouth

• Banned
I guess it's a poorly-worded OP. The claim in the article is that he was a foreign exchange student from Indonesia, and the image is allegedly proving it.

I guess it's a poorly-worded OP. The claim in the article is that he was a foreign exchange student from Indonesia, and the image is allegedly proving it.

We have been trying to show this fact for some years.

But now after all the Constitution ripping, and the fact that he has no chance of being President again, the facts are released? Convenient

It wasn't. But his attendance to Harvard was and is. There are no records that I have seen

I was mistaken. I stopped banging my head on that wall sometime ago. I tried in vain to research Obama's college years. But he refused to release his transcripts. What President does that?

ummm.....ok :eusa_eh: rwgrl (below) begs to differ
I'm guessing by mail order.

But you are beating your head on the wall with this one. ALL law school records are sealed. Everywhere. In every law school. The school I attended gives you 3 certified transcripts when you graduate. After that you have to buy them if you need one. But the will not make any statements to anyone about your having graduated or even ever attending.

ummm.....ok :eusa_eh: rwgrl (below) begs to differ
I'm guessing by mail order.

But you are beating your head on the wall with this one. ALL law school records are sealed. Everywhere. In every law school. The school I attended gives you 3 certified transcripts when you graduate. After that you have to buy them if you need one. But the will not make any statements to anyone about your having graduated or even ever attending.

So?

he refused to release his transcripts. What President does that?

But now after all the Constitution ripping, and the fact that he has no chance of being President again, the facts are released? Convenient

Where do you see that the facts were released? I was under the impression that this was somebody's detective work.

That is provided that the image shown is legitimate.

I just researched for around 15 seconds and found everything I need to know. Pixiesticks "tried in vain to research Obama's college years." :lol:

I just researched for around 15 seconds and found everything I need to know. Pixiesticks "tried in vain to research Obama's college years." :lol:

I am talking about BEFORE he was elected, no use afterwards.

There is no ‘fact’ to show, and you and others on the right have been lying about the president’s birth country for years, it’s one of the many reasons why the president was reelected.

And the United States is the president’s birth country, btw.

There is no ‘fact’ to show, and you and others on the right have been lying about the president’s birth country for years, it’s one of the many reasons why the president was reelected.

CCJ, could you see the image on the article? It is seriously bugging me that it is so illegible, that whatever they are alleging 'proven' - I cannot see.

notice how she uses the word "we" as well. Who is "we"? Orly Taitz? Sherriff Joe? Trump? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back