Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

Seriously, we are talking about 9-11 truthers here

Is there a more annoying creature on the planet? If they disappear one by one.....will anyone care?

HAHAHA. The board notes that none of you govt shills have any evidence and can only make personal attacks. Thanks for admitting the truthers are right.

they always run off with their tails between their legs like the chickenshit cowards they are everytime you ask them to watch videos.notice how they have no answers for any of the videos posted on here? if they were in a courtroom,they know full well the judge would laugh them out of the court and say-He has presented his case so and so,your not saying anything,you seem to have no rebuttals so since your not saying anything to refute the facts he just posted in his video presentation,i am conceding you have no arguments and are conceding your case. you got to actuyally try and counter facts presetned to you which included facts listed in videos.:D:lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
[

Have you ever met a 9-11 Truther?

If they are getting knocked off by the Feds it would be a wise investment of tax dollars

Thanks for admitting you're a paid govt shill. Only a PGS would demand the feds kill all truthers.

BTW - why don't you get a real job instead of "earning" $4 an hour posting lies on the internet.? Oh year - the hygiene problem. HAHAHA

I have never denied being a paid government shill. I get $5 a post and earn bonus money for reporting 9-11 Truthers and fellow miscreants

It was pretty obvious years ago to many here that thats the case,everytime you are cornered with facts that prove oswald was innocent,all you ever come back and say is oswald did it.great debating skills there shill.thats really proving your case that your right.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: lies as always from you on how much they pay you,we both know they pay you MUCH bigger money than that to troll these boards like you do.

Last edited:
[

If they are getting knocked off by the Feds it would be a wise investment of tax dollars

Thanks for admitting you're a paid govt shill. Only a PGS would demand the feds kill all truthers.

BTW - why don't you get a real job instead of "earning" $4 an hour posting lies on the internet.? Oh year - the hygiene problem. HAHAHA

I have never denied being a paid government shill. I get $5 a post and earn bonus money for reporting 9-11 Truthers and fellow miscreants

Do you get a bonus for each clown they off?

[

$5.00 per post?

Your stats:

• Total Posts: 56,998 x 5 = $284,990
  • Posts Per Day: 37.08 x 5 = $185.40/per diem
Who signs your checks for reporting 9/11 truthers and would you be more specific on 'fellow miscreants' to include exactly whom by category?

so the government is paying you not only to willfully misinform the american people but also to spy on them. isnt that special.

you are skating very close to admitting a war is being waged by the government against the american people it was intended to serve.

proof positive of what I was saying earlier that there were other buildings much closer to the towers with far MORE EXTENSIVE damage done to them yet th structure remained standing.sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.Politician spelled it out for you paid shills back then on this thread in post # 234 here on this thread and all the shills ingored it back then just like you all will the same way you keep ignoring vidoes that are presented to you.the paid shills can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...question-for-the-911-conspiracy-buffs-16.html

I also took you trolls to school back then with this thread that proves the shils here idiots that there were indeed buildings much closer with far more severe fires than bld 7 as this vidoe shows.but yet,they did not collapse.you can see it at about the 4.00 minute mark here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ld-7-or-lost-libertys-since-9-11-alright.html

Last edited:

so the government is paying you not only to willfully misinform the american people but also to spy on them. isnt that special.

you are skating very close to admitting a war is being waged by the government against the american people it was intended to serve.

Evidence of the gullibility of 9/11 truthers.

Someone on a messageboard makes a tongue-in-cheek remark and the conspiracy nutters take it seriously!

:lol:

Someone on a messageboard makes a tongue-in-cheek remark and the conspiracy nutters take it seriously!

prove it.

Wasnt tongue and cheek, was an open admission of guilt.

$5.00 per post?

Your stats:

• Total Posts: 56,998 x 5 = $284,990
  • Posts Per Day: 37.08 x 5 = $185.40/per diem
Who signs your checks for reporting 9/11 truthers and would you be more specific on 'fellow miscreants' to include exactly whom by category?

It's decent money but not as easy as it seems. Can you imagine having to read birther and Truther posts all day?

Miscreants

Truthers
Birthers
TeaTards
Religious nuts
Racists
Gun Nuts

Last edited:

Sure I get paid......is anyone dumb enough to post here for free?

How do you think the Government can round people like you up and ship them to FEMA death camps without loyal Americans like me reporting you?

prove it.

Conspiracy nutters never know when to stop :dig: their own holes!

prove it.

Since I joined the board, I have never claimed to be anything other than a well paid government shill. Myself, and the millions of other paid government shills perform a valuable service to our nation.
Just look at the "banned" list on USMB and you can see how effective we can be. We have a FEMA Death Camp filled with former USMB posters. They are adapting well to their new life

As long as everyone is confessing...

I am also paid to post here. The NWO & the NSA both pay me to post here. They pay good money to have me disrupt Twoofer threads, just because. They know there's no real value since Twoofers are stupid, but it amuses them just the same.

I just wish that some FOTL goofball will post here soon. That's where the real money is at! :thup:

I am also paid to post here. The NWO & the NSA both pay me to post here. They pay good money to have me disrupt Twoofer threads, just because. They know there's no real value since Twoofers are stupid, but it amuses them just the same.

I just wish that some FOTL goofball will post here soon. That's where the real money is at! :thup:

Very true

Truthers look at all the Truthers being killed or incarcerated as proof they are right

In fact, we kill them because they are so annoying

Very true

Truthers look at all the Truthers being killed or incarcerated as proof they are right

Have you ever been to NWO Kitty's hunting camp? It's great sport chasing Twoofers around the field shooting at their feet until you finally take the kill shot. :thup:

Very true

Will you two give it a rest? The MIB squad is complaining about having to track down all the Truthers who are reading this thread over and over again!

maxresdefault.jpg

The college profs who use the twoofer threads to demonstrate the conspiracy nuttiness in certain circles in America report that their college students roar with laughter.

The students enjoy telling stories about their nutty dads or uncles (always males) who run around with tin foil caps.

I love this thread.

Forum List

Back