Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

major irony....!
you do know you are why there are stereotypes..

i·ro·ny
ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
noun: irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism

I hope the service that you work for isn't paying you too much per post, or at least when they pull up the random posts to review, this one doesn't get pulled, for surely, the taxpayers aren't getting their monies worth. Your grasp of the English language is rudimentary at best, at worst, it's a hatchet job. (In fact, your posts are so awful, I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the hateful few that actually do this for free?)

My junior high school educated son is better able to express himself in the English language than you sir. With such a primitive understanding of language, definitions and syntax, I can understand why reading comprehension, forming complex ideas, and constructing sound refutation of logical, salient and original posts would be much more bothersome than sophomoric cheap shots. It's not like I haven't tried to make peace and open a dialog though, is it?

1383195_379240038845300_1029897213_n.jpg

Like I said before, and I'll reiterate again. Both sides in this thread are guilty. There is no conversation. This shit belongs in the flame zone.
]

Then you're just caving in to the paid govt shills. Whenever a thread comes along they can't refute they turn it into a name-calling contest to get it sent to the badlands dungeon. Posters like rightwinger should be banned perm for doing that.

It's not a matter of, "can't refute." It's a matter of not wanting the issue before the public's attention. If they drag a thread down into the mud, are you going to play that game, or elevate the conversation? If you are going to play that game, then the thread belongs in the mud.

So. . . .

Fine, then let it go there. Chalk it up to a win in your book then, right? Otherwise, at all times, be respectful, no matter how much garbage is shoveled your way. Always try to see where others are coming from. If you think they are paid to post here, then try to understand who is paying them and why they would want to be paid to post.

Wouldn't you like to be paid to post views you truly believe in? I sure as hell would. One would have to be an idiot not to want to be paid to post. I probably wouldn't want to be paid out of taxpayer supported funds, which is where I am sure the majority of this money is coming from.

However, through my research, I have found out that a lot of this money is actually coming from private foundations. So, you can't really say it is "govt shills." More often than not, they tend to be "shills" of social engineering foundations linked to either a Soros, Koch Brother, Gates, or similar foundation. Sometimes, when it concerns media, oft times it is linked to Annenberg, or when it comes to forums especially, look no further than the James Randi foundation. All of these are private foundations devoted to social engineering. All of them have been in on the clandestine social engineering meetings that take place through out the years at places akin to the CFR, but even further afield. (I saw on one of those island retreats, Oprah even attended! :eek:) You've heard of TED TALKS, right? Well, yeah, you get the picture.

We could start a whole new thread on it, but what would be the point? What is discussed in those meetings is undisclosed, the best info we have was so dated, (from the Dodd report to the Reece Committee back in 1954, getting to the root of the matter is beyond the pale, isn't it? It's best to work together in common cause.)

So if you are going to stir shit up, be prepared for the stink. When the stink comes, instead of complaining "farts," it is best to soldier on, otherwise, there is no honor in "the good fight." Just by the establishment putting your topic in a sub-forum called, "Conspiracy Theories," that is two strikes against you already. When people post in your thread, either drunk, high, or out of touch, you HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. NONE. Even less when you post tit for tat. They are goading you, and you let them.

Remember, everyone that posts an opposing view to your own, even if they are paid? Chances are they are Americans, they are your brothers and sisters, even if they do not share your point of view. They are the very people you are trying to save, right? To insult them is to lose the fight. Even I forget that sometimes too. :redface:

1380199_373778549391449_1784406387_n.png

Like I said before, and I'll reiterate again. Both sides in this thread are guilty. There is no conversation. This shit belongs in the flame zone.
]

Then you're just caving in to the paid govt shills. Whenever a thread comes along they can't refute they turn it into a name-calling contest to get it sent to the badlands dungeon. Posters like rightwinger should be banned perm for doing that.

Actually, in the pecking order of USMB threads, Conspiracy Theory threads are lower than Badlands threads. At least badlands threads have some redeeming value, conspiracy threads are just.....here comes another nutjob

Last edited:
]

Actually, in the pecking order of USMB threads, Conspiracy Theory threads are lower than Badlands threads. At least badlands threads have some redeaming value, conspiracy threads are just.....here comes another nutjob

I tried to get that through to him, but he doesn't get that. If his thread got moved there or to the flame zone, it would gain a certain amount of respectability. I have no idea what he was so concerned about. He could only dream of getting it moved there. I don't think the admin. would allow it. Probably not. It's most likely a conspiracy. :ack-1:

On the other hand. . . When ever I view the boards, non-members do tend to view the "conspiracy theories" sub-forum more often than either the flame zone or the bad lands. And for the "Truth movement," they don't really give a shit about the membership here, what they care about is casual visitors. That sub-forum, next to the main forum, is what attracts the lions share of them. . . So, it is a way to get the, well, what ever the individual's version of truth might be, out into the nether regions of the net. . .

1383343_279635948828114_705472784_n.png

[

Actually, in the pecking order of USMB threads, Conspiracy Theory threads are lower than Badlands threads. At least badlands threads have some redeeming value, conspiracy threads are just.....here comes another nutjob

Yes of course. There are no conspiracies. Our govt would never lie to us.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

[

Yes of course. There are no conspiracies. Our govt would never lie to us.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

You notice that helicopter flying over your house this morning?

I see IM liar is still denying he lies.

He is no different than the truthers and birthers when it comes to willing stupidity.

I see the unmitigated compulsively dishonest hack bitch (he's my bitch), Fakey, is still pretending to be something other than the utterly dishonest stupid pussy he is.

Another fail in his long history of fails.

By the way, Fakey STILL pretends to be a "Republican."

:lmao: Too funny.

major irony....!
you do know you are why there are stereotypes..

i·ro·ny
ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
noun: irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
"“Don't go overboard with the gratitude,” he rejoined with heavy irony"
synonyms: sarcasm, causticity, cynicism, mockery, satire, sardonicism

I hope the service that you work for isn't paying you too much per post, or at least when they pull up the random posts to review, this one doesn't get pulled, for surely, the taxpayers aren't getting their monies worth. Your grasp of the English language is rudimentary at best, at worst, it's a hatchet job. (In fact, your posts are so awful, I wouldn't be surprised if you are one of the hateful few that actually do this for free?)

My junior high school educated son is better able to express himself in the English language than you sir. With such a primitive understanding of language, definitions and syntax, I can understand why reading comprehension, forming complex ideas, and constructing sound refutation of logical, salient and original posts would be much more bothersome than sophomoric cheap shots. It's not like I haven't tried to make peace and open a dialog though, is it?

1383195_379240038845300_1029897213_n.jpg
love it Definition of rationalize (v)
Bing Dictionary
ra·tion·al·ize[ ráshən'l z ]
offer reasonable explanation for something: to attempt to justify behavior normally considered irrational or unacceptable by offering an apparently reasonable explanation
make something rational: to make something rational, logical, or consistent
interpret something rationally: to interpret something from a rational or logical perspective.

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in California

DNA / October 16, 2013

Phillip Marshall, a former airplane pilot and author whose works included the 2003 novel “Lakefront Airport,” - “False Flag 911: How Bush, Cheney and the Saudis Created the Post-911 World (08)” and “The Big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror,” a 2012 publication in which Marshall theorized it wasn’t al-Qaida but rather U.S. and Saudi government officials who orchestrated 9/11, was found dead along with his two children in their Murphrys-area home in California. Reports indicate all 3 died of gunshot wounds.

Friends of Marshall’s kids, Alex 17 and Macaila 14, discovered the gruesome scene after showing up to check on them on Saturday after not having heard from them for numerous days.

The Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office reported that both children as well as the family dog were shot once in the head with a handgun.

Marshall’s estranged wife and mother of the 2 kids was traveling abroad at the time of the shootings.

A possible motive for the shootings has not been determined but police reports indicated evidence that it was a murder suicide.

According to his Amazon author bio:

Philip Marshall, a veteran airline captain and former government “special activities” contract pilot, has authored three books on Top Secret America, a group presently conducting business as the United States Intelligence Community. Beginning with his role in the 1980s as a Learjet captain first as part of a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) sting on Pablo Escobar, and later in the covert arming of the Nicaraguan Contras, Marshall has studied and written 30-years worth of covert government special activities and the revolving door of Wall Street tricksters, media moguls, and their well funded politicians. Marshall is the leading aviation expert on the September 11th attack, as well as a masterful storyteller. The Big Bamboozle (2012) is his second work to focus on the flight training and preparation of 9/11 hijackers’ after False Flag 911 was published in 2008. His first book, Lakefront Airport (2003) was a novel based on his experience as a government contract pilot during the Iran-Contra operation. Philip Marshall began his 20-year career as an airline pilot in 1985, flying first with Eastern Airlines and then with United. He holds captain ratings on the Boeing 727, 737, 747, 757 and 767. Born and raised in New Orleans, Marshall currently resides in California.

9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall & His 2 Kids Found Dead in California | The Top Information Post

If you are right, the personnel at the FEMA camps are preparing for your eventual arrival.

If not, you can play games with Ilar.

Forum List

Back