Govt now murdering 9-11 truthers and witnesses

I have never denied being a paid government shill. I get $5 a post and earn bonus money for reporting 9-11 Truthers and fellow miscreants
$5.00 per post?

Your stats:

• Total Posts: 56,998 x 5 = $284,990
  • Posts Per Day: 37.08 x 5 = $185.40/per diem
Who signs your checks for reporting 9/11 truthers and would you be more specific on 'fellow miscreants' to include exactly whom by category?

It's decent money but not as easy as it seems. Can you imagine having to read birther and Truther posts all day?

Miscreants

Truthers
Birthers
TeaTards
Religious nuts
Racists
Gun Nuts
I've been called all of those, and it doesn't bother me. People put labels on those they oppose politically to make points for the home team. Imagine someone coming online for the first time and being called a lot of garbage names and a troll for saying he liked one politician or another, although the person may not have ever formed much of any kind of party loyalty! The polarization online often ensures someone will automatically go one way when the only people nice to him or her are the only ones he or she didn't offend. :lmao:

Labeling is something they taught you not to do in communications courses in college, so what do people do? Hahahahaha They label everything that reminds them of a bottle. What a world, huh? :D

$5.00 per post?

Your stats:

Who signs your checks for reporting 9/11 truthers and would you be more specific on 'fellow miscreants' to include exactly whom by category?

It's decent money but not as easy as it seems. Can you imagine having to read birther and Truther posts all day?

Miscreants

Truthers
Birthers
TeaTards
Religious nuts
Racists
Gun Nuts
I've been called all of those, and it doesn't bother me. People put labels on those they oppose politically to make points for the home team. Imagine someone coming online for the first time and being called a lot of garbage names and a troll for saying he liked one politician or another, although the person may not have ever formed much of any kind of party loyalty! The polarization online often ensures someone will automatically go one way when the only people nice to him or her are the only ones he or she didn't offend. :lmao:

Labeling is something they taught you not to do in communications courses in college, so what do people do? Hahahahaha They label everything that reminds them of a bottle. What a world, huh? :D
humans have labeled (given names)to everything since language was invented.

$5.00 per post?

Your stats:

Miscreants

Truthers
Birthers
TeaTards
Religious nuts
Racists
Gun Nuts

Excellent.

We buy into stereotypes in a big way.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/20-psychological-studies-_n_4098779.html
Stereotyping various groups of people based on social group, ethnicity or class is something nearly all of us do, even if we make an effort not to -- and it can lead us to draw unfair and potentially damaging conclusions about entire populations. NYU psychologist John Bargh's experiments on "automaticity of social behavior" revealed that we often judge people based on unconscious stereotypes -- and we can't help but act on them. We also tend to buy into stereotypes for social groups that we see ourselves being a part of. In one study, Bargh found that a group of participants who were asked to unscramble words related to old age -- "Florida," "helpless" and "wrinkled" -- walked significantly slower down the hallway after the experiment than the group who unscrambled words unrelated to age. Bargh repeated the findings in two other comparable studies that enforced stereotypes based on race and politeness.

"Stereotypes are categories that have gone too far," Bargh told Psychology Today. "When we use stereotypes, we take in the gender, the age, the color of the skin of the person before us, and our minds respond with messages that say hostile, stupid, slow, weak. Those qualities aren't out there in the environment. They don't reflect reality."

[
Since I joined the board, I have never claimed to be anything other than a well paid government shill.

Well paid? HAHAHA $4 an hour is NOT well paid, you idiot. You are a loser and the board laughingstock.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::D Like I said before,agent rightwinger only knows how to lie in all his posts.He is lying again as always.

They pay him much better than that.:D You didnt REALLY think this lying agent troll would actually tell the TRUTH how much they REALLY pay him did you?

Last edited:
what is this conclusive proof you are yammering about ?

That you and moron friends of yours like the always imbecilic 9/11 Rimjob are blithering assholes. Each and every one of you asswipe mutant pin-dick cockbites.
so what you are saying is other than foul mouth gibberish you have no conclusive proof of anything

everytimt Liar ability agent here gets frustrated with overwhelming facts he cant refute,he goes into his insult routine because he is so frustrated he has been taken to school and has no answers:lmao::lmao::lmao:.:D

proof positive of what I was saying earlier that there were other buildings much closer to the towers with far MORE EXTENSIVE damage done to them yet th structure remained standing.sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.Politician spelled it out for you paid shills back then on this thread in post # 234 here on this thread and all the shills ingored it back then just like you all will the same way you keep ignoring vidoes that are presented to you.the paid shills can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...question-for-the-911-conspiracy-buffs-16.html

I also took you trolls to school back then with this thread that proves the shils here idiots that there were indeed buildings much closer with far more severe fires than bld 7 as this vidoe shows.but yet,they did not collapse.you can see it at about the 4.00 minute mark here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ld-7-or-lost-libertys-since-9-11-alright.html

Like clockwork,the paid shills like rightwinger and Liar ability have no evidence to refute any of these facts from these two links of mine I posted acting like those 2 links were never posted.

No surprise there,anytime they are confronted with facts from vidoes or links that shoot down the government lies,they act like that post was never posted since they know they are cornered so they evade the facts and change the subject evertime.Like clockwork,they show how easily predictable they are.they have no answers.so they sling insults in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:D:D

That you and moron friends of yours like the always imbecilic 9/11 Rimjob are blithering assholes. Each and every one of you asswipe mutant pin-dick cockbites.
so what you are saying is other than foul mouth gibberish you have no conclusive proof of anything

everytimt Liar ability agent here gets frustrated with overwhelming facts he cant refute,he goes into his insult routine because he is so frustrated he has been taken to school and has no answers:lmao::lmao::lmao:.:D

everytimt? <--- :lmao:

You know you've gotten under the brainless 9/11 Rimjob's incredibly thin skin whenever he finds it so urgent to respond.

Rimjob has never presented an overwhelming fact.

Indeed, the only overwhelming facts are all those that show conclusively how stupid that poor knucklehead pin-dick cocksucker is.

Damn, you pussy lame biter, tell us how you really feel and stop the lame ass blathering.

Fakey needs a remedial brain.

In any event:

ALL twoofers are fucking scumbag moron motherfuckers.

And Fakey is a fraud -- albeit apparently not a twoofer.

Says Mr. Fraud himself.

Still denying you welshed on your bet to go away, Liability? :LoL:

You are a twofer, for sure.

There was no bet, as you know. It was nullifed and vacated when my asshole opposition number got itself perma-banned.

And no. Like you do on so many things, you just made up some more shit. I am not a twoofer or a truther, you dishonest hack shit for brain ass-clown.

By the way,, you unmitigated pussy, are you still trying to sell that ridiculous story that you are or ever were a "Republican?"

:lmao:

3 farts in a row from the paid trolls.:9:

two from you Liar ability.back to whine and cry in defeat like you always do cause the truth hurts.:D

Last edited:
We don't murder every 9-11 truther. Most are sent to FEMA Camps where they can lead happy and productive lives. They make some of the damnedest baskets you ever saw in your life

It is only those who fail to assimilate who are singled out for special treatment

I see IM liar is still denying he lies.

He is no different than the truthers and birthers when it comes to willing stupidity.

We don't murder every 9-11 truther. Most are sent to FEMA Camps where they can lead happy and productive lives. They make some of the damnedest baskets you ever saw in your life

It is only those who fail to assimilate who are singled out for special treatment

Reeducation is the way to rehabilitation, conspiracists.

Reeducation is the way to rehabilitation, conspiracists.

Most truthers assimilate very well in the camps. We did have to cancel the Tuesday night Bingo games because they kept accusing the caller of cheating and the winners of being part of an inside job

3 farts in a row from the paid trolls.:9:

two from you Liar ability.back to whine and cry in defeat like you always do cause the truth hurts.:D

make that "SEVEN" farts in a row from the agent trolls.:poop:

agents jake and rightwinger are probably too stupid to figure it out so just so you know,that means i have you on ignore.I only take you off ignore agent rightwinger,when you post in the sports section of course.:D

One of our 9-11 Truthers going for his daily personality enhancement

8b750b017be8a739476b78454dc084be77c633cd-16tl7qa.jpg

Like I said before, and I'll reiterate again. Both sides in this thread are guilty. There is no conversation. This shit belongs in the flame zone.

tumblr_lad6gb2whD1qzhojho1_500.gif

573.gif

Miscreants

Truthers
Birthers
TeaTards
Religious nuts
Racists
Gun Nuts

Excellent.

We buy into stereotypes in a big way.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/20-psychological-studies-_n_4098779.html
Stereotyping various groups of people based on social group, ethnicity or class is something nearly all of us do, even if we make an effort not to -- and it can lead us to draw unfair and potentially damaging conclusions about entire populations. NYU psychologist John Bargh's experiments on "automaticity of social behavior" revealed that we often judge people based on unconscious stereotypes -- and we can't help but act on them. We also tend to buy into stereotypes for social groups that we see ourselves being a part of. In one study, Bargh found that a group of participants who were asked to unscramble words related to old age -- "Florida," "helpless" and "wrinkled" -- walked significantly slower down the hallway after the experiment than the group who unscrambled words unrelated to age. Bargh repeated the findings in two other comparable studies that enforced stereotypes based on race and politeness.

"Stereotypes are categories that have gone too far," Bargh told Psychology Today. "When we use stereotypes, we take in the gender, the age, the color of the skin of the person before us, and our minds respond with messages that say hostile, stupid, slow, weak. Those qualities aren't out there in the environment. They don't reflect reality."
major irony....!
you do know you are why there are stereotypes..

Like I said before, and I'll reiterate again. Both sides in this thread are guilty. There is no conversation. This shit belongs in the flame zone.
]

Then you're just caving in to the paid govt shills. Whenever a thread comes along they can't refute they turn it into a name-calling contest to get it sent to the badlands dungeon. Posters like rightwinger should be banned perm for doing that.

Forum List

Back