Governors Across U.S. Step Up Push To Legalize Marijuana In Their States

as one of millions of pot smokers who has smoked pot for 50 years I can attest that NONE of the people I know who have smoked pot for the past 50 years have any brain damage.

and the proof is that I just used the word "attest" properly.

But if you are worried about the health damages caused by pot I can only assume you must also oppose alcohol, fatty foods and tobacco?

since ALL of those cause serious health problems.....?

no?
You can "attest"?

What a load of shit.

as one of millions of pot smokers who has smoked pot for 50 years I can attest that NONE of the people I know who have smoked pot for the past 50 years have any brain damage.

But if you are worried about the health damages caused by pot I can only assume you must also oppose alcohol, fatty foods and tobacco?

no?
You can "attest"?

What a load of shit.

pot is being legalized and decriminalized all over the country.

too bad for you

ha ha ha

Pot heads should get what they want. To be left alone. Fire them from jobs. Evict them from homes. Leave them alone with their drugs.
Nice stereotype Granny.
You aren't really for freedom, are you?
Pot heads should get what they want. To be left alone. Fire them from jobs. Evict them from homes. Leave them alone with their drugs.
evict them?....you mean like you havent done to the 4 that live with you?..you are a phony...
Not 4. Only two. I do leave them alone. The pothead alcoholic gets blotto and falls down the stairs quite often. I let her lay there. As far as their needs go, they don't live here. Neither my son or daughter in law drink or use any drugs. My daughter in law loves her doper son and tolerates his doper alcoholic wife.
the other day you said 3 plus the alcoholic make up your mind......why dont you just admit you are in rehab...
Or one hell of a classic enabler.
Frustrated with the home life and wanting to impose some kind of control over others, in hopes it fixes said home life.
no one who feels like she does about people who smoke pot,she has said more than once that they should be shot in the head, would even consider living with them in the same house.....she is a fraud or is in rehab herself.........

no?
You can "attest"?

What a load of shit.

too bad for you

ha ha ha
No, it's too bad for you. You're the one getting brain damaged.

$23 trillion in debt, $22 trillion spent on welfare without improvement, tens of millions of shameless pukes begging for free shit, a middleclass that can't save a dime or get ahead, a massive underclass of filthy subhumans found only in thirdworld shitholes, record numbers of homeless, our Vets sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, cartels from Wetbackville buying and operating grow houses in suburbia, a severely broken education system ....and some hippy degenerate lowlifes think the time is right to legalize and essentially encourage more drug use among an already heavily degraded citizenry, to glamorize drug usage and pitch it to our youth. Just plain FUCKING BIZARRE!

no?
You can "attest"?

What a load of shit.

too bad for you

ha ha ha
No, it's too bad for you. You're the one getting brain damaged.

compared to you......if I have any brain damage it doesn't show.....

I'm still a rational person while most conservatives are irrational, illogical, deranged, full of hate, liars and......(stealing from Hair Trump)....HUMAN SCUM!

I read lots of your posts. You are so deranged I can only conclude you smoked way too much pot.

Does it make you smarter or dumber? There I ended the debate.

"Does it make you smarter or dumber? There I ended the debate."

some people, smarter

some people, dumber

most people, neither

I don't see how this ENDS THE DEBATE.

alcohol makes you dumber, too....nobody trying to shoot beer drinkers in the head..(the way tippsycatlover suggests to pot smokers)

"Does it make you smarter or dumber? There I ended the debate."

some people, smarter

some people, dumber

most people, neither

I don't see how this ENDS THE DEBATE.

alcohol makes you dumber, too....nobody trying to shoot beer drinkers in the head..(the way tippsycatlover suggests to pot smokers)

You deflected to alcohol thus confirming my point.

It makes you forget shit, retention skills degrade, you can't stay focused on a single task, you don't take anything very serious, you lack ambition / motivation, going to the gym becomes a waste of time as getting loaded becomes the priority...It's awesome...all societies full of degenerates lowlifes should encourage the usage.

It makes you forget shit, retention skills degrade, you can't stay focused on a single task, you don't take anything very serious, you lack ambition / motivation, going to the gym becomes a waste of time as getting loaded becomes the priority...It's awesome...all societies full of degenerates lowlifes should encourage the usage.

Its a dumb drug. Smoke a joint if you want to be dumber that's the education we should be giving kids.

I wonder if Steven Wright was high when he thought of this.
quote-right-now-i-m-having-amnesia-and-deja-vu-at-the-same-time-i-think-i-ve-forgotten-this-steven-wright-34-49-58.jpg

Pulled from another thread as I am sick of repeating myself.
You have been painting a pretty picture with that broadbrush about folks not having a work ethic and being lazy or ignorant.
This was simple a marijuana legalization thread. The only folks talking about hard drugs are the self righteous nannies using a false comparison.
I build custom homes for wealthy folks, brutal physically and mentally demanding work. In the so called haze of my moderate use put together complex structures like this.

I work at heights and roof pitches that make most folks cringe. I live a very middle class life with a stellar credit rating and some expensive toys in my second garage.
I have news for you. We have found out many of our wealthy clients regardless of political views occasionally use pot.

You don't know me.

Again I will point out that you will never control me either.

Now this is what I call making America great.

State legislatures across the U.S. have convened for new sessions over the past month, and a growing number of governors are taking steps to push lawmakers to include legalizing marijuana as part of their 2020 agendas.

At least 10 governors have gone so far as to put language ending marijuana prohibition in their annual budget requests, or used their State of the State speeches to pressure legislators to act on cannabis reform.

Some are proactively addressing the issue, while others appear to be mostly reacting to support that has already built up among lawmakers. But altogether, it’s clear that top state executives are now taking marijuana more seriously than ever before.

Here’s a look at how governors are taking action on marijuana as 2020 legislative sessions get underway.

Governors Across U.S. Step Up Push To Legalize Marijuana In Their States

1200px-Cannabis_Plant.jpg
It should be a States Right issue anyway. If you don't like the way your state's legislates these issues move.

Nice stereotype Granny.
You aren't really for freedom, are you?
evict them?....you mean like you havent done to the 4 that live with you?..you are a phony...
Not 4. Only two. I do leave them alone. The pothead alcoholic gets blotto and falls down the stairs quite often. I let her lay there. As far as their needs go, they don't live here. Neither my son or daughter in law drink or use any drugs. My daughter in law loves her doper son and tolerates his doper alcoholic wife.
the other day you said 3 plus the alcoholic make up your mind......why dont you just admit you are in rehab...
Or one hell of a classic enabler.
Frustrated with the home life and wanting to impose some kind of control over others, in hopes it fixes said home life.
no one who feels like she does about people who smoke pot,she has said more than once that they should be shot in the head, would even consider living with them in the same house.....she is a fraud or is in rehab herself.........
The fact that I live in the same household with two potheads in no way means that I don't think they should be taken out and shot. It doesn't mean I have made an exception for step family.

I smoked marijuana once. It made me want to rape and kill!

Stay in school and stay off drugs.

The Insane World of Vintage Anti-Marijuana PSAs
An excerpt from a Bill Clinton book ?
"But I didn't Inhale"

Penthouse comic I think. Two cops were beating the shit out of a couple of hippies, one cop said to the other.....

was the penthouse in braille? (i'm trying to be funny....)

I think it was the year Jimmy called for national decriminalization and DC (I mean the Deep State), went ape shit.

Pulled from another thread as I am sick of repeating myself.
You have been painting a pretty picture with that broadbrush about folks not having a work ethic and being lazy or ignorant.
This was simple a marijuana legalization thread. The only folks talking about hard drugs are the self righteous nannies using a false comparison.
I build custom homes for wealthy folks, brutal physically and mentally demanding work. In the so called haze of my moderate use put together complex structures like this.

I work at heights and roof pitches that make most folks cringe. I live a very middle class life with a stellar credit rating and some expensive toys in my second garage.
I have news for you. We have found out many of our wealthy clients regardless of political views occasionally use pot.

You don't know me.

Again I will point out that you will never control me either.

That's awesome...good for you, you've done very well managing a very bad habit...You are not the norm. Keep smoking it on the down-low ILLEGALLY like you always have and like many of us did as stupid children...don't tell 13 year olds how cool smoking weed is and don't fight to legalize it.

Forum List

Back