Governors Across U.S. Step Up Push To Legalize Marijuana In Their States

Does it make you smarter or dumber? There I ended the debate.

It makes you forget shit, retention skills degrade, you can't stay focused on a single task, you don't take anything very serious, you lack ambition / motivation, going to the gym becomes a waste of time as getting loaded becomes the priority...It's awesome...all societies full of degenerates lowlifes should encourage the usage.
Pulled from another thread as I am sick of repeating myself.
You have been painting a pretty picture with that broadbrush about folks not having a work ethic and being lazy or ignorant.
This was simple a marijuana legalization thread. The only folks talking about hard drugs are the self righteous nannies using a false comparison.
I build custom homes for wealthy folks, brutal physically and mentally demanding work. In the so called haze of my moderate use put together complex structures like this.

I work at heights and roof pitches that make most folks cringe. I live a very middle class life with a stellar credit rating and some expensive toys in my second garage.
I have news for you. We have found out many of our wealthy clients regardless of political views occasionally use pot.

You don't know me.

Again I will point out that you will never control me either.
We know that you are a pothead. You told us. There are many unacceptable people that no one controls.

Marijuana causes permanent brain damage but I guess that's no longer a factor.

That's right, it's not. It's not up to government to decide what's good for us and force us to abide. The busybodies and the do-gooders need to mind their own fucking business.

Last edited:

No it's not. It's not up to government to decide what's good for us and force us to abide. The busybodies and the do-gooders need to mind their own fucking business.

Unfortunately in this new age of glamorizing lawlessness, filth and degeneracy a primary function of government is protecting good, legitimate, productive folks from the bad decision making of lowlife, pieces of shit. You honestly didn't know that?

No it's not. It's not up to government to decide what's good for us and force us to abide. The busybodies and the do-gooders need to mind their own fucking business.

Unfortunately in this new age of glamorizing filth and degeneracy a primary function of government is protecting good, legitimate, productive folks from the bad decision making of lowlife, pieces of shit. You honestly didn't know that?

I know that's what big government cocksuckers like you want to sell - but I'm not buying. Stuff your nanny-state up your ass.

That's awesome...good for you, you've done very well managing a very bad habit...You are not the norm. Keep smoking it on the down-low ILLEGALLY like you always have and like many of us did as stupid children...don't tell 13 year olds how cool smoking weed is and don't fight to legalize it.
You made your point.
Now run along and troll somewhere else, church lady.

Unfortunately in this new age of glamorizing filth and degeneracy a primary function of government is protecting good, legitimate, productive folks from the bad decision making of lowlife, pieces of shit. You honestly didn't know that?

I know that's what big government cocksuckers like you want to sell - but I'm not buying. Stuff your nanny-state up your ass.

Drop the welfare mandate, send all the dirty wetbacks home and you can slam heroin daily without me giving two fucks...I'd actually beg you to do so...let nature weed out the filth without my cash.

It makes you forget shit, retention skills degrade, you can't stay focused on a single task, you don't take anything very serious, you lack ambition / motivation, going to the gym becomes a waste of time as getting loaded becomes the priority...It's awesome...all societies full of degenerates lowlifes should encourage the usage.
You have been painting a pretty picture with that broadbrush about folks not having a work ethic and being lazy or ignorant.
This was simple a marijuana legalization thread. The only folks talking about hard drugs are the self righteous nannies using a false comparison.
I build custom homes for wealthy folks, brutal physically and mentally demanding work. In the so called haze of my moderate use put together complex structures like this.

I work at heights and roof pitches that make most folks cringe. I live a very middle class life with a stellar credit rating and some expensive toys in my second garage.
I have news for you. We have found out many of our wealthy clients regardless of political views occasionally use pot.

You don't know me.

That's awesome...good for you, you've done very well managing a very bad habit...You are not the norm. Keep smoking it on the down-low ILLEGALLY like you always have and like many of us did as stupid children...don't tell 13 year olds how cool smoking weed is and don't fight to legalize it.
I don't tell children to use any substance. WTF kind of nonsense is that anyway?

Doesn't matter whether legal or not. Simply would be easier if I could simply go to a store like all the degenerate drunks, who by example damage far more families.

You don't know me.

We know that you are a pothead. You told us. There are many unacceptable people that no one controls.
If you and the loser find me unacceptable, I take that as complementary.
A couple of self righteous pain in the asses.

You made your point.
Now run along and troll somewhere else, church lady.

Nah, I'll stay right here exposing you and your lowlife degeneracy.

Drop the welfare mandate, send all the dirty wetbacks home and you can slam heroin daily without me giving two fucks...I'd actually beg you to do so...let nature weed out the filth without my cash.

Fuck your nanny state, liberal do-gooder shitstain.

Nah, I'll stay right here exposing you and your lowlife degeneracy.
Coming from the site racist, the accusation of lowlife is rather ironic.

So why the need to create another thread? Not even going to bump that fucker.

Most know me as the site realist...the guy not owned by Leftist injected PC...the guy who speaks the unfiltered, transparent WHOLE truth...I take pride in scaring nutless pussies with my candid nature. Thanks for noticing.
This thread is about how cool legal weed is....my thread is about Republicans being suckered in to support societal degradation...Come on man, this shit isn't all that complex.

Unfortunately in this new age of glamorizing lawlessness, filth and degeneracy a primary function of government is protecting good, legitimate, productive folks from the bad decision making of lowlife, pieces of shit. You honestly didn't know that?
^^This guy's a fucking cop or prison guard.
Nobody is this ignorant.

Nobody is ignorant (or weird) enough to rock a mullet and take selfies with dogs either...right?

ice will be hanging from the devils tail when the baptist bible bangers here in Texas make pot legal.

Nobody is ignorant (or weird) enough to rock a mullet and take selfies with dogs either...right?
0637s94Q0.gif

Most know me as the site realist...the guy not owned by Leftist injected PC...the guy who speaks the unfiltered, transparent WHOLE truth...I take pride in scaring nutless pussies with my candid nature. Thanks for noticing.
This thread is about how cool legal weed is....my thread is about Republicans being suckered in to support societal degradation...Come on man, this shit isn't all that complex.
A smug, holier than thou narcissist.

Forum List

Back