Where’s Comey? What’s happening to McCabe? What’s happening to Lisa and Peter Strzok and Lisa Page?”

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Without Twitter, our glorious president actually would have the FAKE NEWS LIE and FORGET all about these Felons that should be charged with treason and HANGED!!!

Twitter.com ^ | 12 Feb 2020

I want to know too...where is Comey....and Strzrok and Page....but mainly where is the number one scum of them all ....where is Hussein Barack?

He must pay.

He is a traitor.

I want to know too...where is Comey....and Strzrok and Page....but mainly where is the number one scum of them all ....where is Hussein Barack?

He must pay.

He is a traitor.
maybe he needed to go to China?

Without Twitter, our glorious president actually would have the FAKE NEWS LIE and FORGET all about these Felons that should be charged with treason and HANGED!!!

they are in some government building secretly spilling their gut and singing like canaries to this man ! John-H.-Durham-.jpg and thats the main reasons dems are in a panic and are now targeting Barr !

they are in some government building secretly spilling their gut and singing like canaries to this man ! View attachment 306373 and thats the main reasons dems are in a panic and are now targeting Barr !

I'll wager that Durham has Secret Service protection 24/7 long after the criminals are in jail.

Well then why hasn’t Barr arrested them?! Haha, you can’t back up your lies when the power is in Trumps peoples hands and they do nothing about it. Hillary isn’t locked up and neither are all the others you all keep trying to paint as criminals... because there isn’t any evidence of crimes!!!!

Well then why hasn’t Barr arrested them?! Haha, you can’t back up your lies when the power is in Trumps peoples hands and they do nothing about it. Hillary isn’t locked up and neither are all the others you all keep trying to paint as criminals... because there isn’t any evidence of crimes!!!!
Why don't you wait for the Durham report before you make any uneducated guesses?

It seems to me that nothing is simple in Washington anymore. If anything, Attorney General Barr has to max out all his time making certain he not only makes not one single error, he must obtain proof from several and not just one source. He also has to find out whether the people furnishing him with information are free from having so little as the impression that they are liars, cheaters, or anything else bad, because the Democrats are poised and ready to besmear any witness who accurately publishes her story. He has to proove, reprove, proove, and reprove that everything is true that in all that he does, and that nothing that has the slightest implication that it lacks probity.

It takes a little longer to do what is absolutely right and is also irrefutably right. Please add Attorney General Barr onto your prayer list for God's help, because he's going to need it before the subversive plans of Pelosi to absolutely protect those whose evil deeds she has consistently guarded based on discrimination of favor toward those in her party who have carelessly frittered away the freedom of innocent men who didn't know they were about to be targets of compromised FBI agents charged with a double jeopardy trick to fool good men into saying anything that could be cleverly misconstrued, therefore their "enemy targets" were to become victims of this double jeopardy narrative that has put people needlessly behind bars just because they were supporters of Republican President Donald Trump.

Last edited:

they are in some government building secretly spilling their gut and singing like canaries to this man ! View attachment 306373 and thats the main reasons dems are in a panic and are now targeting Barr !

I'll wager that Durham has Secret Service protection 24/7 long after the criminals are in jail.
hey, isnt there a brand of cereal that has a game on the back of thier box? wheres waldo?

Why don't you wait for the Durham report before you make any uneducated guesses?
I’ve been hearing the wait and see argument for far too long, if that’s all you got then fine... I’m still waiting

I’ve been hearing the wait and see argument for far too long, if that’s all you got then fine... I’m still waiting
It’s coming

Slade3200 sez: "I’ve been hearing the wait and see argument for far too long, if that’s all you got then fine... I’m still waiting"
The wait and see argument as in Nancy Pelosi insisting that Congressmen vote "for" a bill to know what's "in" the bill.
Oh, brother, where art thou? :rolleyes:

It seems to me that nothing is simple in Washington anymore. If anything, Attorney General Barr has to max out all his time making certain he not only makes not one single error, he must obtain proof from several and not just one source. He also has to find out whether the people furnishing him with information are free from having so little as the impression that they are liars, cheaters, or anything else bad, because the Democrats are poised and ready to besmear any witness who accurately publishes her story. He has to proove, reprove, proove, and reprove that everything is true that in all that he does, and that nothing that has the slightest implication that it lacks probity.

It takes a little longer to do what is absolutely right and is also irrefutably right. Please add Attorney General Barr onto your prayer list for God's help, because he's going to need it before the subversive plans of Pelosi to absolutely protect those whose evil deeds she has consistently guarded based on discrimination of favor toward those in her party who have carelessly frittered away the freedom of innocent men who didn't know they were about to be targets of compromised FBI agents charged with a double jeopardy trick to fool good men into saying anything that could be cleverly misconstrued, therefore their "enemy targets" were to become victims of this double jeopardy narrative that has put people needlessly behind bars just because they were supporters of Republican President Donald Trump.
I don’t know about that... his DOJ acted pretty quickly with Manafort, Cohen, Stone and the others who committed pretty obvious crimes, which the Trumpers seem to deny even after they are convicted

Slade3200 sez: "I’ve been hearing the wait and see argument for far too long, if that’s all you got then fine... I’m still waiting"
The wait and see argument as in Nancy Pelosi insisting that Congressmen vote "for" a bill to know what's "in" the bill.
Oh, brother, where art thou? :rolleyes:
Oh boy! Was that a whataboutism?! Those are so fun. Well since I never said a word about Pelosi nor do I care to defend her statement I guess we can just move right along.

Any official action against these people would bring the "deep state" fantasy into a place where all these wild conspiracy theories must be proven, not going to happen. As long as it is all just an investigation the conservative propaganda machine can say anything.

He must pay.

He is a traitor.
This. I often wonder how Hussein manages to stay out of sight like he does. I think he has a time of reckoning coming...

Many of your threads/titles suggest that you are a fellow theliberydaily.Com follower.

Forum List

Back