Governors Across U.S. Step Up Push To Legalize Marijuana In Their States

Unfortunately in this new age of glamorizing lawlessness, filth and degeneracy a primary function of government is protecting good, legitimate, productive folks from the bad decision making of lowlife, pieces of shit. You honestly didn't know that?
^^This guy's a fucking cop or prison guard.
Nobody is this ignorant.

I'm afraid lots of people are. Trump was elected.

Unfortunately in this new age of glamorizing lawlessness, filth and degeneracy a primary function of government is protecting good, legitimate, productive folks from the bad decision making of lowlife, pieces of shit. You honestly didn't know that?
Nobody is this ignorant.

And Obama was better ? The war on whistleblowers guy ?
Trump signed the Farm Bill legalizing hemp at least....Obama did nothing.
And what about queen Hillary ?

.... lobbyists for two major prison companies are serving as top fundraisers for Hillary Clinton.

Corrections Corporation of America and the Geo Group could both see their fortunes turning if there are fewer people to lock up in the future.

Last week, Clinton and other candidates revealed a number of lobbyists who are serving as “bundlers” for their campaigns. Bundlers collect contributions on behalf of a campaign, and are often rewarded with special favors, such as access to the candidate.

https://theintercept.com/2015/07/23/private-prison-lobbyists-raising-cash-hillary-clinton/

Nobody is this ignorant.

And Obama was better ? The war on whistleblowers guy ?
Trump signed the Farm Bill legalizing hemp at least....Obama did nothing.

Did I say Obama was better? It's not all about your phony left/right nonsense.

Nice stereotype Granny.
You aren't really for freedom, are you?
evict them?....you mean like you havent done to the 4 that live with you?..you are a phony...
Not 4. Only two. I do leave them alone. The pothead alcoholic gets blotto and falls down the stairs quite often. I let her lay there. As far as their needs go, they don't live here. Neither my son or daughter in law drink or use any drugs. My daughter in law loves her doper son and tolerates his doper alcoholic wife.
the other day you said 3 plus the alcoholic make up your mind......why dont you just admit you are in rehab...
Or one hell of a classic enabler.
Frustrated with the home life and wanting to impose some kind of control over others, in hopes it fixes said home life.
no one who feels like she does about people who smoke pot,she has said more than once that they should be shot in the head, would even consider living with them in the same house.....she is a fraud or is in rehab herself.........
The fact that I live in the same household with two potheads in no way means that I don't think they should be taken out and shot. It doesn't mean I have made an exception for step family.

once more.....you prove what a dangerously deranged murderous piece of human scum you truly are

Does it make you smarter or dumber? There I ended the debate.

It makes you forget shit, retention skills degrade, you can't stay focused on a single task, you don't take anything very serious, you lack ambition / motivation, going to the gym becomes a waste of time as getting loaded becomes the priority...It's awesome...all societies full of degenerates lowlifes should encourage the usage.

"It makes you forget shit, retention skills degrade, you can't stay focused on a single task, you don't take anything very serious, you lack ambition / motivation, going to the gym becomes a waste of time as getting loaded becomes the priority...It's awesome...all societies full of degenerates lowlifes should encourage the usage."

you are nuts

that's all crap

lies and nonsense

Where is that actual study? When I clicked on the link to it? It wasn't there. . .

I find that highly suspicious. . . it reeks of fake news. . . like when someone went to reproduce the study and found it lacking, they pulled the study from their archives but left the article. Please link me DIRECTLY to the study.

Also, what about significance? Can we really claim there is any truth in this with their sample size?

". . Scientists from MCRI, Melbourne University and Wollongong University compared MRI scans of the brain for 59 people who had been using marijuana for an average of 15 years to 33 healthy people who had never used the drug.. . "

A sample size of 59 with a control group of 33, are you serious with this shit? This is little more than you observing "your friends." :71:

It seems the authors are making some sweeping claims from such a small sample size.

Nice stereotype Granny.
You aren't really for freedom, are you?
evict them?....you mean like you havent done to the 4 that live with you?..you are a phony...
Not 4. Only two. I do leave them alone. The pothead alcoholic gets blotto and falls down the stairs quite often. I let her lay there. As far as their needs go, they don't live here. Neither my son or daughter in law drink or use any drugs. My daughter in law loves her doper son and tolerates his doper alcoholic wife.
the other day you said 3 plus the alcoholic make up your mind......why dont you just admit you are in rehab...
Or one hell of a classic enabler.
Frustrated with the home life and wanting to impose some kind of control over others, in hopes it fixes said home life.
no one who feels like she does about people who smoke pot,she has said more than once that they should be shot in the head, would even consider living with them in the same house.....she is a fraud or is in rehab herself.........
The fact that I live in the same household with two potheads in no way means that I don't think they should be taken out and shot. It doesn't mean I have made an exception for step family.
it means you are a hypocrite....

Marijuana causes permanent brain damage but I guess that's no longer a factor.

I smoked marijuana once. It made me want to rape and kill!

Stay in school and stay off drugs.

The Insane World of Vintage Anti-Marijuana PSAs

My generation got the lies in the 60s and 70s. I was told how marijuana would do all kinds of horrible things by the anti drug programs in school at the time.

Then I found out I was lied to. So I didn't believe anything I was told about recreational drugs. Which isn't a good thing because there's a huge difference between marijuana and cocaine and other very destructive drugs.

Telling kids lies about drugs is worse than not talking to them about drugs at all.

I didn't allow my child sit through the drug propaganda the schools pushed. I told my child about drugs myself and I told the truth.

I did tell my child that marijuana is not the same as those other drugs but I did tell her the truth, that marijuana can make you fat. Munchies. Smoke it too often and have the munchies and you will put on weight. I can tell you, a teenage child will listen to that. It worked with my nieces in the 90s and it worked on my child when she was a teenager.

I was like my parents. I took the time to teach my child to be responsible with drugs. Including alcohol. Which is a drug. I didn't allow my child to learn that on their own. I knew they were going to party so I didn't say no, kept it in my home so I could monitor it, the kids wouldn't get in any trouble with the police and no one drove away my home drunk or high. The girls slept upstairs, the boys slept in the basement.

It's what my wise parents did. It worked with my siblings and I. It worked with my children.

as one of millions of pot smokers who has smoked pot for 50 years I can attest that NONE of the people I know who have smoked pot for the past 50 years have any brain damage.

and the proof is that I just used the word "attest" properly.

But if you are worried about the health damages caused by pot I can only assume you must also oppose alcohol, fatty foods and tobacco?

since ALL of those cause serious health problems.....?

no?

Include coffee with that. It's also a drug. Caffeine is a drug. It puts black spots on the brain. It's very bad for the body and brain.

My generation got the lies in the 60s and 70s. I was told how marijuana would do all kinds of horrible things by the anti drug programs in school at the time.

Then I found out I was lied to. So I didn't believe anything I was told about recreational drugs. Which isn't a good thing because there's a huge difference between marijuana and cocaine and other very destructive drugs.

Telling kids lies about drugs is worse than not talking to them about drugs at all.

I didn't allow my child sit through the drug propaganda the schools pushed. I told my child about drugs myself and I told the truth.

I did tell my child that marijuana is not the same as those other drugs but I did tell her the truth, that marijuana can make you fat. Munchies. Smoke it too often and have the munchies and you will put on weight. I can tell you, a teenage child will listen to that. It worked with my nieces in the 90s and it worked on my child when she was a teenager.

I was like my parents. I took the time to teach my child to be responsible with drugs. Including alcohol. Which is a drug. I didn't allow my child to learn that on their own. I knew they were going to party so I didn't say no, kept it in my home so I could monitor it, the kids wouldn't get in any trouble with the police and no one drove away my home drunk or high. The girls slept upstairs, the boys slept in the basement.

It's what my wise parents did. It worked with my siblings and I. It worked with my children.

Heartily agree with all of that sentiment, with one minor demurrance. "Munchies" is a myth. Although if it works as a psychological tool with your daughter, don't tell her I said that :D

Cannabis will lead the user to fixate -- if one fixates on food, then "munchies" naturally ensue. But if one does not, they don't.

Good. The prohibition against Maryjane has been a compete and utter failure. That of course won’t stop the control freaks and their statists allies, though.
Maryjane....not a bad candy. Ate a lot of them as a child. A bit hard for the teeth today though.

No it's not. It's not up to government to decide what's good for us and force us to abide. The busybodies and the do-gooders need to mind their own fucking business.

Unfortunately in this new age of glamorizing filth and degeneracy a primary function of government is protecting good, legitimate, productive folks from the bad decision making of lowlife, pieces of shit. You honestly didn't know that?

I know that's what big government cocksuckers like you want to sell - but I'm not buying. Stuff your nanny-state up your ass.

Drop the welfare mandate, send all the dirty wetbacks home and you can slam heroin daily without me giving two fucks...I'd actually beg you to do so...let nature weed out the filth without my cash.

^^ tries to equate cannabis with heroin and then expects credibility.

SMGDH

No it's not. It's not up to government to decide what's good for us and force us to abide. The busybodies and the do-gooders need to mind their own fucking business.

Unfortunately in this new age of glamorizing filth and degeneracy a primary function of government is protecting good, legitimate, productive folks from the bad decision making of lowlife, pieces of shit. You honestly didn't know that?

I know that's what big government cocksuckers like you want to sell - but I'm not buying. Stuff your nanny-state up your ass.

Drop the welfare mandate, send all the dirty wetbacks home and you can slam heroin daily without me giving two fucks...I'd actually beg you to do so...let nature weed out the filth without my cash.

Fuck your nanny state, liberal do-gooder shitstain.

Actually what he's laying down is completely ILliberal. Liberals say government should just get the fuck out of the way unless it's needed.

An excerpt from a Bill Clinton book ?
"But I didn't Inhale"

Actually he said he tried very hard to smoke it but every time he did, he coughed it up and choked on it.

That turned into "but I didn't inhale" by republicans.
I probably heard it from Johnny Carson,Jay Leno or David Letterman.

I'm a legit, productive, casual smoker, and I want it legalized,
so....you are wrong again, Mr Loser. Seems to be a common pattern with you.

I also want the ability to simply go to a store.

I’m guessing you fellas believe you’re part of the rule and not the exception?
Study: Poorer marijuana users smoking the most – The Denver Post
Yeah.
Poor people shouldn't buy tall 40's or Newport's either.
I have just accepted the fact I cannot control the decisions of others and will not use the state to do so.

Well, following that logic we should just say fuck it and legalize all substances.
Our lowest grade of degenerate liabilities deserve a greater variety of narcotics to choose from...they deserve the opportunity to find that perfect high and level of impairment while funded by taxpayers.
Now you are being a hyperbolic drama queen.
No one is calling for legalization of all substances except for a small minority.
Regardless, how has the policy of a law enforcement approach of the last four decades worked out?
You are failing to control anyones behavior.
Seems we have more issues with far more dangerous substances as a result of it. Many starting with a legal prescription that evolved into a full fledged addiction to opiates.
Better to deal with harder substances through a medical not law enforcement approach.

..they deserve the opportunity to find that perfect high and level of impairment while funded by taxpayers.
Who pays for cops, prisons, courtrooms ....?
Legalizing weed would save $300 billion a year in legal crap alone.

Look fellas...this is Leftist type philosophy and you know it...it’s the “I'm a stoner so I want it legal...I can’t give two fucks about the overall impact on society so long as I feel warm and fuzzy” sort of mentality...it’s all good..I totally get it.
I got stoned almost daily through my high school and collegiate years..then I grew the fuck up and realized I needed to be more productive, more ambitious and driven.
A loaded society is a more degenerate society...this isn’t even debatable...but go do you and encourage those pieces of shit among us to seek all forms of impairment...have them send me their invoice of life...I’ll pick up their tab.

In other words --- you couldn't handle it.

Forum List

Back