If You Live in a Major US City, It’s Probably Time to Move

Rudy did a great job as Mayor of New York and you stupid uneducated Moon Bats can't stand the idea of competent leadership.

Those Democrat assholes, usually low IQ corrupt Negroes, get elected in these big city shitholes because they promise the filthy ass worthless ghetto turds more welfare. All they deliver is destruction.

RUDY DID THE IMPOSSIBLE: CRIME REDUCTION WAS CROWNING FEAT

Total crime has dropped 57 percent and the murder rate is down 65 percent – both figures at 40-year lows. The FBI says the Big Apple is the safest big city in America.
• Violent crime in New York began falling three years before Giuliani took office in 1994, U.S. Justice Department records show. Property crime began falling four years before. The decline accelerated during his administration, but the "turnaround" he claims credit for started before him.

The great mistake was importing an intellectually-challenged minority to pick cotton in an agrarian South. To this day, America has been paying for this. The less-lazy and little more astute " brown" people are nothing compared to the original sin.

Yes
Just more of the regurgitated racist propaganda

I would call my east TN city a major one, but I wouldn't call it Podunk either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually, it has really come a long way since I first moved here in 1996.

Pretty much every large city has been ruined by crime. Large cities obviously, are the heart of every state's government handouts. They attract all the problem people, and they teach people all the wrong things IMO. This is where you will be finding the vast majority of Biden's border invasion people. In not too many years, English will be a second language in these places. Sad to see what we've sat back and allowed to happen to America. It just makes me sick at my stomach.

It doesn't help that the democrat party is deliberately increasing the problem.....

1) by attacking and undermining the police to the point they can't, or won't, do their jobs

2) releasing the most violent, known, repeat gun offenders from prison and jail over and over again

3) flooding our country with drug cartel and other criminals by ending our southern border

I guess fear of the big cities is the Republican fear for the day.

Pretty soon, there won't be anything new left for y'all to be scared of, chicken shits.

You can choose to believe as you like, but why would anyone choose to live in a large crime infested urban area, unless you are part of it?
I have no desire to live my life amongst the blight.

You can choose to believe as you like, but why would anyone choose to live in a large crime infested urban area, unless you are part of it?
The blight isn't anywhere near the percentage that you think it is. I know all of the blight areas in DFW. I can walk through any of them after midnight because I don't look like a mark.

That idiot……

As he is being beaten with a hammer by a mentally I’ll homeless person, in a democrat controlled city…they will be yelling…..now the Republican fear of the day is hammers….

You can’t help people who keep voting for democrats…..rational thought is not in their DNA……

Both of my children live in Indianapolis. They both are pretty sick of the city.
But they both have very solid careers there. My daughter and her husband are 2 years into their 5 year plan to move.

Forum List

Back