If You Live in a Major US City, It’s Probably Time to Move

Tell us the great policies that Republicans have put forth for all these so called bad cities.
Throwing violent criminals in jail. Stop importing third world trash.
Provide jobs for the people so they can work and
pay taxes instead of collecting welfare.

Worked great for hundreds of years, then the great influx of brown people happened.

I'm hoping Climate Change will make it warm enough for me to move to Wyoming.

I guess fear of the big cities is the Republican fear for the day.

Pretty soon, there won't be anything new left for y'all to be scared of, chicken shits.
~~~~~~
Nah, I just don't want to serve time in jail for protecting my family or myself from skels that need to be put down like rabid dogs because some Soros funded D.A. has a case of the ass about self-defense.

Last edited:
Tell us the great policies that Republicans have put forth for all these so called bad cities.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is not the job of the Republicans to make these Democrat big city shitholes livable. It is the job of the Democrats that were elected by the ghetto shit that live in the cities.

Republicans like Rudy Giuliani have cleaned up these shitholes when given the chance. New York was a much better place to live when he was Mayor than it is now with a Democrat Communist Negro asshole running it. Just look how fucked up Chicago is after back to back Democrat Negros being elected.

These shitholes elect incompetent worthless Democrats, most of the time low IQ corrupt Negroes, to high city and county positions and then blame the Republicans, that hold no offices, for things being fucked up.

The dumbass Negroes and idiotic weak White Libtard pukes that do the voting in these shitholes are the ones that are to blame. They deserve the government they elected.

You are confused Moon Bat.

It is not the job of the Republicans to make these Democrat big city shitholes livable. It is the job of the Democrats that were elected by the ghetto shit that live in the cities.

Republicans like Rudy Giuliani have cleaned up these shitholes when given the chance. New York was a much better place to live when he was Mayor than it is now with a Democrat Communist Negro asshole running it. Just look how fucked up Chicago is after back to back Democrat Negros being elected.

These shitholes elect incompetent worthless Democrats, most of the time low IQ corrupt Negroes, to high city and county positions and then blame the Republicans, that hold no offices, for things being fucked up.

The dumbass Negroes and idiotic weak White Libtard pukes that do the voting in these shitholes are the ones that are to blame. They deserve the government they elected.
Tell you what Flash the Moron, give us the crime numbers before Rudy took office and then give us the numbers after Rudy left office.

Tell you what Flash the Moron, give us the crime numbers before Rudy took office and then give us the numbers after Rudy left office.
Rudy did a great job as Mayor of New York and you stupid uneducated Moon Bats can't stand the idea of competent leadership.

Those Democrat assholes, usually low IQ corrupt Negroes, get elected in these big city shitholes because they promise the filthy ass worthless ghetto turds more welfare. All they deliver is destruction.

RUDY DID THE IMPOSSIBLE: CRIME REDUCTION WAS CROWNING FEAT

Total crime has dropped 57 percent and the murder rate is down 65 percent – both figures at 40-year lows. The FBI says the Big Apple is the safest big city in America.

~~~~~~
Nah, I just don't want to serve time in jail for protecting my family or myself from skels that need to be put down like rabid dogs because some Soros funded D.A. has a case of the ass about self-defense.
Can we add Soros funded DAs to the fright list?

1. ANY large amount of people who are not allowed to govern themselves, will have massive crime of one type or another.

2. Crime has become rampant, because thats what the politicians want. Gives them more control over the populous.

3. Over the many decades of "civilized" society, the police have been used as fodder, pawns, and poiticans' goon squads.
This in effect has caused the politicans to cry "corruption" in the police forces and make cutbacks of all types over the decades.....even though the POLITICIANS are the ones who do this TO the police precincts around the country.

4. The police are supposed to be in number of at least 1/4 of the population, in order to carry out and enforce the written laws. As it is, the worthless and useless "police" forces in any given large city is about 1/16 in number to the entire city population, if not lower.

Example:

Chicago has about 3 million people in it.

1/4 of 3 million is about 750,000.

The total number of police in Chicago come out to about 13,100 in total.

Chicago is short by 736,900 police officers.

Now THAT is criminal in itself.

Please tell us where they have ever implemented any of these policies.
The great mistake was importing an intellectually-challenged minority to pick cotton in an agrarian South. To this day, America has been paying for this. The less-lazy and little more astute " brown" people are nothing compared to the original sin.
Can we add Soros funded DAs to the fright list?
Yes

It would probably be much easier to list the things that Republicans aren't shaking in their boots over.

I live in a major city, much bigger than the ones I grew up and lived in as a younger adult and feel much safer here. I've generally felt safer in blue/purple cities and states than in red ones.

It's really about the neighborhood and the immediate areas you spend your time in, which is true whether you live in a major city or a mid or small size town.

The great mistake was importing an intellectually-challenged minority to pick cotton in an agrarian South. To this day, America has been paying for this. The less-lazy and little more astute " brown" people are nothing compared to the original sin.

Yeah, turns out, creating a nation-state/society based on race-based slavery and apartheid has consequences. Film at 11.

Yep. I'm, 70 minutes from one dem shit hole and 2 hours from another one. BUT...it may go beyond that. I live semi-rural. Werewolf preppers are one of my biggest concerns. Around me my neighbors are a few older families. No problems or worries about them. But...they may die off, and their freaky kids / relatives would come in to take their homes and could be after me as soon as I poke my head outside.

The houses we live in are not conducive to defense. They could set up people surrounding the house to take the person out as soon as they show themselves to defend their home.

It may or may not be that bad. But do the Ukrainians talk much about werewolf preppers other than invading Russians? America is a totally different Magilla. We are a violent country and werewolf preppers and zombies are a real threat.

Oh...you don't believe in zombies? Remember Summer of Love 2020? Remember the hordes of zombies rioting, burning down the cities, pulling people out of their cars and shutting down the freeways?

View attachment 787190

Right now, we are in a Mad Max world. In a collapse / implosion we will be in a Book of Eli world. In America our biggest enemy will be other Americans. Be it dems that want to implode America to the scum on either political spectrum that wants to kill and steal from others to survive.

If you saw a group of marauders suddenly take over one of your neighbor's homes, then another. Will you go to war with them on sight? Or will you wait to have your house come up next on their hit list to raid?

That is what it could be like. You could wake up one morning and suddenly find you have new neighbors. You go to introduce yourself to them and that is it for you. Americans are not set up for that type of life, at least not law-abiding Americans.

Was it like that in the depression?

Wild West? (Well, maybe with Indians.)

Sodbuster days?

Back then people were used to living rough and surviving without killing all their neighbors to steal their food.

View attachment 787189
It will be like “ The Road “ meets “ The Postman “ not “ The Book of Eli “

Yo
I live in a major city, much bigger than the ones I grew up and lived in as a younger adult and feel much safer here. I've generally felt safer in blue/purple cities and states than in red ones.

It's really about the neighborhood and the immediate areas you spend your time in, which is true whether you live in a major city or a mid or small size town.
You obviously don’t live in ( Houston ) ( Austin ) ( Portland ) SAN FranPsycho ) ( Newark ) ( Chicago ) ( Philly ) ( Camden ) ( Baltimore ) ( DC ) ( Atlanta ) ( Los Angeles ) (Stockton ) (Memphis ) ...

Yo

You obviously don’t live in ( Houston ) ( Austin ) ( Portland ) SAN FranPsycho ) ( Newark ) ( Chicago ) ( Philly ) ( Camden ) ( Baltimore ) ( DC ) ( Atlanta ) ( Los Angeles ) (Stockton ) (Memphis ) ...

Metro DC. As I said, it's the neighborhood you live in. There are definitely some rough hoods in DC, Baltimore, PG Co, and to a lesser degree Northern VA, but I'm fine where I'm at. DC has gotten worse the last 2-3 years (since COVID), especially SE, but I still feel safe if I know where I'm going.

Forum List

Back