Governor Scott Walker Believes He’s Following Orders from the Lord

Jesus doesn't sits everywhere... just like God. See the pattern developing there?
It's just what is written, not that it matters...to me..

It's written that way, because that's how it is. Just like I said. Jesus is God. God is jesus. Just as You're God and God is you. The difference is that YOU, like Jesus have the means to choose. Jesus chose to obey God, you choose to ignore God.

Jesus was given the courage to face horror beyond your wildest imagination and you lack any discernible courage at all.

Options, benefits, liabilities...
As far as the myth goes.......

LOL! I never tire of watching the Cult deny reality... .
Why yes, I have a hotline to God...He let's me know the 411 on you silly humans....

Of course you do. Everyone does. Except it's not a hot line, in the conventional sense. One has to pick up the phone to use the hot line, your direct line to God doesn't even require that. It merely requires you to recognize God, accept him, turn your line over to him and listen.

Could not be easier... and yet, there ya are deaf as a post. And not because ya can't hear... but because ya won't.

It's written that way, because that's how it is. Just like I said. Jesus is God. God is jesus. Just as You're God and God is you. The difference is that YOU, like Jesus have the means to choose. Jesus chose to obey God, you choose to ignore God.

Jesus was given the courage to face horror beyond your wildest imagination and you lack any discernible courage at all.

Why yes, I have a hotline to God...He let's me know the 411 on you silly humans....

Of course you do. Everyone does. Except it's not a hot line, in the conventional sense. One has to pick up the phone to use the hot line, your direct line to God doesn't even require that. It merely requires you to recognize God, accept him, turn your line over to him and listen.

Could not be easier... and yet, there ya are deaf as a post. And not because ya can't hear... but because ya won't.
Oh I do have several conversations with the burning bush...

Low wage jobs don't help them either. So what is the answer? Education. A degree that gets one making a big salary plus benefits. Cutting education hurts the process. Cut fixing roads, depth of transportation, commerce.

Well the best thing the Poor can do is to raise the degree of acceptance.

Here's how it works.

When you have absolutely nothing.. 'something' looks dam' good.

So ya bust your ass for a week, pick up your check and ya have enough scratch for a hotel rm.

Now that beat the HELL out of that cardboard box in the alley.

That goes on for a while, and life is good... then ya decide to reach for the gold and ya grab the gig ya heard about that gives ya enough to rent that tool shed over behind the boss's house.

UNTIL eventually... ones gets the wife, kids, house, couple cars, small insurance policy, some cash in the bank and ya start to run out of gas.

Now... Poor Dude kids... High School Grad, worked for Dad most of his life... same story, except he starts out with a decent place, marries a nice girl early, they both work at decent jobs and get a small house. Repeat up through to either divorce and a second wife... and a not so nice house. Or stays married, ends with nice crib, plenty of cash in the bank and probably at least one of the kids gets into college.

Dude's College Grad Grand son, starts off better, ends up better.

See the pattern?

Now for the BIGGER bucks, one needs some luck, the discipline to not let drugs or alcohol screw it up.

The last ingredient is the focus, obsession to get more... do more and ... get more.

These individuals are all business... they eat, drink, sleeps business... and THAT is the MORE they're after. The ancillary stuff is relevant, but their's only the prizes. They're building something.

Its just a general pattern, but for the most part that is how it happens in the US. "DUDE" was not unhappy because he was poor... because he was only poor for a short time. He did well, he just ran out of time.

His son was also happy with his lot... and so on.

The chronically poor are not necessarily 'unhappy', any more than a nasty alcoholic, pot, meth, crack or pill head could or should be.

Now... of the two competing species of reasoning in play here; that of the Ideological Left or the American perspective, which is the one that demands the individual liberty to use and abuse drugs and alcohol?

So, with regard to 'heppin' de poh'...' maybe, a good first step would be applyin' some cultural pressure that might keep just a few of 'em from turnin' down a road that leads to incomprehensible demoralization and a life of depravity... ?

Givin' 'em cash with which to buy more dope and booze... that sure as hell isn't helpin'.

Oh I do have several conversations with the burning bush...

Well my guess is you're gonna have a story on burnin'... just no one to tell it to, that doesn't have the same one.

now hear this .. on the other end of that line are asshats who are more than willing to take your $$ so they can build another mansion in Colorado or Florida in the name of God. Take the Bakers for instance.

last time I checked God doesn't have a phone or a bank account, however, people in the God business have mansions. Funny how that works. The Pope doesn't talk to God through open channels, anyone that said they did, or do, is crazy as hell.

now hear this .. on the other end of that line are asshats who are more than willing to take your $$ so they can build another mansion in Colorado or Florida in the name of God. Take the Bakers for instance.

last time I checked God doesn't have a phone or a bank account, however, people in the God business have mansions. Funny how that works. The Pope doesn't talk to God through open channels, anyone that said they did, or do, is crazy as hell.

LOL! So you figure God doesn't know about the mansions and the bank accounts?

Now Reader: isn't it wild how evil can't face the light of God?

Actually its the Muslims that lump themselves together. ...
The Muslims lump themselves into what?

LOL!

Reader... the tendency is to assume that this is some pretense... but with well in excess of two decades of debating Leftist on these here interwebz... I'm saddened to report that 'it'... is serious.

It truly has no means to connect the process of cause and effect, wherein joining with Muslims lumps one into that which is known as "Islam".

Again... this is all done without a net. There is nothing up my sleeves and these subjects and I have no relationship away and outside of this forum.

They are truly, every bit, the addle-minded morons that they appear.

Are all Catholics child molesters?

Forum List

Back