Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Channeling his Rev Wright..

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."

Both the crusades and the Inquisition happened in the 13th Century or earlier, many hundreds of years before the establishment of the United States.

"In our own country, slavery, Jim crow, so often was justified in the name of Christ," Obama continued. And he mentioned the collision of faiths in India.

"So it's not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us -- a sinful tendency -- that can pervert and distort our faith."

Obama People Committed Terrible Deeds in the Name of Christ CNS News

Last edited:
Americans are not Christians but are satanic-cultists.

Christ's church doesn't close 6 days a week and open only one day to collect money.

The weirdies are out today.

Both Christianity and Islam claim to religions of peace.

That is the comparison made.

Steve_M actions and words prove that he is closer to a militant Muslim then a peaceful Christian.

Channeling his Rev Wright..

"And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ."

Both the crusades and the Inquisition happened in the 13th Century or earlier, many hundreds of years before the establishment of the United States.

"In our own country, slavery, Jim crow, so often was justified in the name of Christ," Obama continued. And he mentioned the collision of faiths in India.

"So it's not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us -- a sinful tendency -- that can pervert and distort our faith."

Obama People Committed Terrible Deeds in the Name of Christ CNS News

Well, obuthole is an idiot.

Christ's church doesn't close 6 days a week and open only one day to collect money.
Don't know what church you go to, but mine is open 6 days a week. 7 if you request it.

Really? Are you catholic? What do you mean "open"? Do you mean the "office-library" is open? Or does your Church have a bed/soup-kitchen attached like Christ intended and demands?

This is the way Our "Great leader" rallies the world to combat radical islam:wtf:

Don't know what church you go to, but mine is open 6 days a week. 7 if you request it.

Really? Are you catholic? What do you mean "open"? Do you mean the "office-library" is open? Or does your Church have a bed/soup-kitchen attached like Christ intended and demands?
You know nothing so you can stfu now retard.

Given the body of people is the whole church,
we are constantly in session despite constant disruptions of fellowship and group therapy going on 24/7....

we are constantly in session despite constant disruptions of fellowship and group therapy going on 24/7....

Um no, this is where Christ would tell you "I do not know you."

The Early Church pledged their wealth to the church and the church operated 24/7 ministry to all the poor and actually did something for the community ALL THE TIME.

Not just 1 day a week.

Not just some "charity event" on a Tuesday that everyone agrees to go to and help out.

Um no, this is where Christ would tell you "I do not know you."

The Early Church pledged their wealth to the church and the church operated 24/7 ministry to all the poor and actually did something for the community ALL THE TIME.

Not just 1 day a week.

Not just some "charity event" on a Tuesday that everyone agrees to go to and help out.

Who gives a shit stick to the topic:thup:

Forum List

Back