Governor Palin Takes Down Team Obama

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:clap2:
I'm disgusted and ashamed to call him my President...I have had enough of him and his thuggish bully attitude and just walking all OVER US

SNIP:
Posted on June 05 2014 - 4:27 PM - Posted by: Steve Flesher | Follow Steve on Twitter!

Via Facebook:

Barack Hussein Obama, there you go again. You underestimated the wisdom of the people, the valor of our vets, the patriotic pride of military families, and the moral courage of our servicemen. You are shocked that our collective jaw dropped when the inner circle you command told us an anti-American deserter met your standards of having “served with honor and distinction.”

Ralph Peters has an excellent op-ed about how some members of the media and Team Obama’s inner circle are flummoxed by the Bergdahl backlash they’re receiving (National Review Online | Print). They’re clueless because too few in that elitist bubble have ever served honorably in uniform. High on their newsroom pedestals, they’re looking down rhinoplasty noses on the rest of us wondering why we’re saying “no more” to leadership actions that are patently dangerous, certainly disrespectful.

Team Obama, you feel blindsided now because you’ve gotten away for far too long with your attitude of “we know best, so go back to sleep, ye little drudges.” You’ve gotten away with lying, and you’re trying to get away with lying again with talking points the liberals are parroting ad nauseam about “never leaving an American behind.” You lie. You’ve left Americans behind.

You continually show your inability to comprehend the values cherished by those volunteering to serve. Take, for example, your promotion of John Kerry despite his lecturing us that kids better study up or they’ll end up like one of “those guys” (you know, our soldiers) so dumb they’re “stuck” in the military fighting for us. Try telling that to guys like an accomplished Anchorage son, Lt. Graham, leading equally proud men fulfilling their duty still “stuck” in Afghanistan fighting for us.

From the apology tours, to the military cuts, to the VA scandal’s “death panel” rationing of care for vets, to the Commander-in-chief’s blundered references to corpsmen as, ironically, “corpse-men,” Americans have patiently endured Team Obama’s military cluelessness, but even your own base is abandoning you after this latest disaster.

ALL of it here
Governor Palin Takes Down Team Obama - Conservatives4Palin

Former Governor Palin contues to spit out nonsense, not really news. The VA scandal isn't as easy to soundbite as "OBAMA....did ____".

Last edited:
Former Governor Palin contues to spit out nonsense, not really news. The VA scandal isn't as easy to soundbite as "OBAMA....did ____".

She didn't spit out nonsense. She spit out the honest God's truth.

Palin cares more about the press coverage than truth; "Going Rogue" was an insult to McCain, and anyone else she could think of.

I'm disgusted and ashamed to call him my President...I have had enough of him and his thuggish bully attitude and just walking all OVER US

SNIP:
Posted on June 05 2014 - 4:27 PM - Posted by: Steve Flesher | Follow Steve on Twitter!

Via Facebook:

Barack Hussein Obama, there you go again. You underestimated the wisdom of the people, the valor of our vets, the patriotic pride of military families, and the moral courage of our servicemen. You are shocked that our collective jaw dropped when the inner circle you command told us an anti-American deserter met your standards of having “served with honor and distinction.”

Ralph Peters has an excellent op-ed about how some members of the media and Team Obama’s inner circle are flummoxed by the Bergdahl backlash they’re receiving (National Review Online | Print). They’re clueless because too few in that elitist bubble have ever served honorably in uniform. High on their newsroom pedestals, they’re looking down rhinoplasty noses on the rest of us wondering why we’re saying “no more” to leadership actions that are patently dangerous, certainly disrespectful.

Team Obama, you feel blindsided now because you’ve gotten away for far too long with your attitude of “we know best, so go back to sleep, ye little drudges.” You’ve gotten away with lying, and you’re trying to get away with lying again with talking points the liberals are parroting ad nauseam about “never leaving an American behind.” You lie. You’ve left Americans behind.

You continually show your inability to comprehend the values cherished by those volunteering to serve. Take, for example, your promotion of John Kerry despite his lecturing us that kids better study up or they’ll end up like one of “those guys” (you know, our soldiers) so dumb they’re “stuck” in the military fighting for us. Try telling that to guys like an accomplished Anchorage son, Lt. Graham, leading equally proud men fulfilling their duty still “stuck” in Afghanistan fighting for us.

From the apology tours, to the military cuts, to the VA scandal’s “death panel” rationing of care for vets, to the Commander-in-chief’s blundered references to corpsmen as, ironically, “corpse-men,” Americans have patiently endured Team Obama’s military cluelessness, but even your own base is abandoning you after this latest disaster.

ALL of it here

The palins are wasiila hill billy, bible thumping white trash whores

SNIP:

Via Facebook:

ALL of it here

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH! and Palin prayed for Bergdahl's return before jumping on the bandwagon. I am betting if you dig far enough, she even criticized Obama for him not getting Bergdahl released. It is funny watching hypocrites being exposed on this issue.

OH! and Palin prayed for Bergdahl's return before jumping on the bandwagon. I am betting if you dig far enough, she even criticized Obama for him not getting Bergdahl released. It is funny watching hypocrites being exposed on this issue.

I doubt you'll find that she nor anyone asked to essentially give up OBL for him.

Tell me this.........Who is more relevant? A guy who could have been possibly turned and might know current information, or five guys who haven't been out of Prison since 2001/2002? I don't think Bergdahl is innocent, personally I think he gave information to his kidnappers that helped get other soldiers killed, but I do think he has a lot more important information than five guys who been in prison for over ten years. They are not even relevant to the Tailban anymore. All five of them will probably be killed within a year anyways.
Do you really think Bergdahl needed to be in the hospital this long? He walked to the helicopter, and it doesn't take that long to get over dehydration.

I doubt you'll find that she nor anyone asked to essentially give up OBL for him.

Tell me this.........Who is more relevant? A guy who could have been possibly turned and might know current information, or five guys who haven't been out of Prison since 2001/2002? I don't think Bergdahl is innocent, personally I think he gave information to his kidnappers that helped get other soldiers killed, but I do think he has a lot more important information than five guys who been in prison for over ten years. They are not even relevant to the Tailban anymore. All five of them will probably be killed within a year anyways.
Do you really think Bergdahl needed to be in the hospital this long? He walked to the helicopter, and it doesn't take that long to get over dehydration.

You're rationalizing another major obama gaffe.

You're rationalizing another major obama gaffe.

And you live in fantasy land. Try using your brain and think about it for a minute.

She didn't spit out nonsense. She spit out the honest God's truth.

Palin cares more about the press coverage than truth; "Going Rogue" was an insult to McCain, and anyone else she could think of.

yeah yeah
just maybe she care about our military since she had a son that served in Iraq...but you go on
Any former Governor has more knowledge on these things than you

Forum List

Back