Governor Palin Takes Down Team Obama

"Conservatives4Palin". Yeah, no bias or agenda there. :rolleyes:

It came off her FACEBOOK
sheesh

Eyeahhh..

News release from the governor’s office:

Governor Sarah Palin offered her support and encouragement to the family of a Ft. Richardson soldier captured in Afghanistan.

“Todd and I are praying for Private First Class Bowe Bergdahl, his family, and all of his fellow soldiers who are putting their lives on the line to defend our freedom and protect democracy abroad,” Governor Palin said. “The capture of Private Bergdahl and the bombings in Jakarta prove that we have not defeated terrorism, and that radical extremists will stop at nothing to attack Westerners and our ideals.”

More than 7,000 soldiers and airmen stationed in Alaska are currently deployed overseas.

“Our men and women who volunteer to wear the uniform have the best training and experience of any military in the world,” said Lt. Gen. (AK) Craig E. Campbell, Adjutant General of the Alaska National Guard. “We know that when we deploy that anything can happen, and we pray that PFC Bergdahl’s fellow soldiers can find him quickly and reunite him with his family.”
Before and after shots: Republicans pleading for POW Bergdahl?s release, until Obama made made the deal | FreakOutNation

The lefty idiots unite in circling the wagons in support of the loser-in-chief.
Meanwhile, the Guinness folks ready to add them to their famous book for the world's largest Circle Jerk.

The lefty idiots unite in circling the wagons in support of the loser-in-chief.
Meanwhile, the Guinness folks ready to add them to their famous book for the world's largest Circle Jerk.

can't have anyone criticizing him or that a lot us are feeling the same way as Govoner Palin
the claws and smears comes out
pretty much what I expected
hell I even got a neg repped over it...must be because that tolerance they crow they have more of...lol

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH! and Palin prayed for Bergdahl's return before jumping on the bandwagon. I am betting if you dig far enough, she even criticized Obama for him not getting Bergdahl released. It is funny watching hypocrites being exposed on this issue.

I doubt you'll find that she nor anyone asked to essentially give up OBL for him.

Tell me this.........Who is more relevant? A guy who could have been possibly turned and might know current information, or five guys who haven't been out of Prison since 2001/2002? I don't think Bergdahl is innocent, personally I think he gave information to his kidnappers that helped get other soldiers killed, but I do think he has a lot more important information than five guys who been in prison for over ten years. They are not even relevant to the Tailban anymore. All five of them will probably be killed within a year anyways.
Do you really think Bergdahl needed to be in the hospital this long? He walked to the helicopter, and it doesn't take that long to get over dehydration.

By your logic - or should I say blind white washing and justification of releasing five terrorists - Osama bin Laden was a totally spent, useless force, nothing to be afraid of, a non-entity, because he lived isolated in caves and at the pleasure of Muslim Pakistanis, whose DNA is overloaded with treachery and deceit.

Yet, the empty suit community agitator revels in killing Osama. If the Navy SEALs who put the period (you know similar to "you can keep your doctor... period") bin Laden's life had been following and living up to their oath, like Bergdahl, bin Laden would have former Navy SEALs as allies.

The pretender-in-chief and his minions claim that Al Qaeda is decimated.

Decimate means that one in ten is gone.

REAL BIG DEAL!!!

She didn't spit out nonsense. She spit out the honest God's truth.

Palin cares more about the press coverage than truth; "Going Rogue" was an insult to McCain, and anyone else she could think of.

yeah yeah
just maybe she care about our military since she had a son that served in Iraq...but you go on
Any former Governor has more knowledge on these things than you

or maybe she's made a career out of wrapping herself in the flag and throwing red meat to the ignorant masses like yourself.

OH! and Palin prayed for Bergdahl's return before jumping on the bandwagon. I am betting if you dig far enough, she even criticized Obama for him not getting Bergdahl released. It is funny watching hypocrites being exposed on this issue.

I doubt you'll find that she nor anyone asked to essentially give up OBL for him.

Oh...so this is the new silly talking point?

Palin cares more about the press coverage than truth; "Going Rogue" was an insult to McCain, and anyone else she could think of.

yeah yeah
just maybe she care about our military since she had a son that served in Iraq...but you go on

or maybe she's made a career out of wrapping herself in the flag and throwing red meat to the ignorant masses like yourself.

well, let me just say that observation is ignorant, ugly and hateful, but you want to stand with that typical liberal line go for it and then ask if anyone give's a shit
you want to see who throws out read meat to some like you their slaves I mean masses in their base, look at your party and then look at yourself in a mirror

yeah yeah

well, let me just say that observation is ignorant, ugly and hateful, but you want to stand with that typical liberal line go for it and then ask if anyone give's a shit
you want to see who throws out read meat to some like you their slaves I mean masses in their base, look at your party and then look at yourself in a mirror
lol. if you're going to pretend that she's anything other than an ignorant quitter that has made money off of rubes like yourself by spouting mindless drivel and inserting 'America' '9/11' and 'the troops' into that randomly you're only fooling yourself. or did you not see her resignation speech?

lol. if you're going to pretend that she's anything other than an ignorant quitter that has made money off of rubes like yourself by spouting mindless drivel and inserting 'America' '9/11' and 'the troops' into that randomly you're only fooling yourself. or did you not see her resignation speech?

she a quitter , she's quitter, she' quitter
are you all grow ups?
she gave her reasons for resigning and I who lived in Alaska at that time, and the majority Alaskans understood them and held no ill will against her for it
it's you ignorant people who I guess needs these politicians to be FORCED to resign or like Anthony Weiner just get kicked out, because of crimes, scandals, caught in some selling weapons scam, etc... then it's acceptable
spew your hate if it help

Last edited:

are you all grow ups?
she gave her reasons for resigning and I who lived in Alaska at that time, and the majority Alaskans understood them and held no ill will against her for it
it's you ignorant people who I guess needs these politicians to be FORCED to resign or like Anthony Weiner just get kicked out, because of crimes, scandals, caught in some selling weapons scam, etc... then it's acceptable

i'm glad she quit. someone that ignorant had not business running a lemonade stand, let alone a state.

and the point of bringing up her resignation speech was to point out that when in a pinch she auto-defaults to ramblings about 'the troops'

Last edited:

are you all grow ups?

i'm glad she quit. someone that ignorant had not business running a lemonade stand, let alone a state.

and I'm glad someone as hateful and as ignorant you have are not anywhere in our government..so what
you're are dismissed so not worth the time
bye

Last edited:
The champion of mindless drivel is Obama whenever he is compelled to speak on his own and not read words from a teleprompter, composed by some of his ass-kissing minions.

When you can show me something Obama actually managed with as much success as Sarah Palin managed her town and state I will show some respect for this pretender-in-chief.

Sarah Palin did the honorable thing to resign as governor, because fighting in court against the cruel and unfounded bashing to which the liberal media driven by the Democrat party, subjected her and her family - including children, one of whom was handicapped - would have cost tax payers thousands of dollars.

Obama quit as state senator after a totally useless record number of "PRESENT" votes.

Repeated the same as United States Senator.

Unfortunately he hasn't got the guts to quit the post he is most unqualified for, because the perks are far too good for the despicable upstarts that he and his wife are.

Last edited:

Tell me this.........Who is more relevant? A guy who could have been possibly turned and might know current information, or five guys who haven't been out of Prison since 2001/2002? I don't think Bergdahl is innocent, personally I think he gave information to his kidnappers that helped get other soldiers killed, but I do think he has a lot more important information than five guys who been in prison for over ten years. They are not even relevant to the Tailban anymore. All five of them will probably be killed within a year anyways.
Do you really think Bergdahl needed to be in the hospital this long? He walked to the helicopter, and it doesn't take that long to get over dehydration.
Wow, really?

For a guy who claims to have been disgusted by his own county and decided he knew better than the people appointed above him, he decided to walk off his post jeopardizing everyone around him, we give up five guys who can now tell the terrorist leaders what questions we asked; the information we used to try and get information from them, and the corroborating evidence used.

Since this information can really only come from very specific sources, these five men, who have been held since their capture can now effectively give credible intelligence information on our sources, technique, and ability to infiltrate them.

Perhaps you should use your fucking brain and think about the damage these five men can do to our intelligence network.

The champion of mindless drivel is Obama whenever he is compelled to speak on his own and not read words from a teleprompter, composed by some of his ass-kissing minions.

When you can show me something Obama actually managed with as much success as Sarah Palin managed her town and state I will show some respect for this pretender-in-chief.

Sarah Palin did the honorable thing to resign as governor, because fighting in court against the cruel and unfounded bashing to which the liberal media driven by the Democrat party, subjected her and her family - including children, one of whom was handicapped - would have cost tax payers thousands of dollars.

Obama quit as state senator after a totally useless record number of "PRESENT" votes.

Repeated the same as United States Senator.

Unfortunately he hasn't got the guts to quit the post he is most unqualified for, because the perks are far too good for the despicable upstarts that he and his wife are.

And yet Obama won! He had the guts to take on what the BushCo/Republicans/wall street screwed up.....the economy.

Forum List

Back