Governor Palin Takes Down Team Obama

I doubt you'll find that she nor anyone asked to essentially give up OBL for him.

Tell me this.........Who is more relevant? A guy who could have been possibly turned and might know current information, or five guys who haven't been out of Prison since 2001/2002? I don't think Bergdahl is innocent, personally I think he gave information to his kidnappers that helped get other soldiers killed, but I do think he has a lot more important information than five guys who been in prison for over ten years. They are not even relevant to the Tailban anymore. All five of them will probably be killed within a year anyways.
Do you really think Bergdahl needed to be in the hospital this long? He walked to the helicopter, and it doesn't take that long to get over dehydration.
Wow, really?

For a guy who claims to have been disgusted by his own county and decided he knew better than the people appointed above him, he decided to walk off his post jeopardizing everyone around him, we give up five guys who can now tell the terrorist leaders what questions we asked; the information we used to try and get information from them, and the corroborating evidence used.

Since this information can really only come from very specific sources, these five men, who have been held since their capture can now effectively give credible intelligence information on our sources, technique, and ability to infiltrate them.

Perhaps you should use your fucking brain and think about the damage these five men can do to our intelligence network.

'They laugh at me because I am different. I laugh at them because they are all the same. -- Kurt Cobain'

When you are attempting to make a point, using people that took the easy way out isn't really the best idea.....

Steph - come clean and tell us who you are in this video.

People taking Palin seriously are pathetic, she talks in meaningless inarticulate run-on sentences and never makes any sense.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OH! and Palin prayed for Bergdahl's return before jumping on the bandwagon. I am betting if you dig far enough, she even criticized Obama for him not getting Bergdahl released. It is funny watching hypocrites being exposed on this issue.

I doubt you'll find that she nor anyone asked to essentially give up OBL for him.

Oh...so this is the new silly talking point?

Gotta ignore the fact baby Bush released 100+ SAUDIS BEFORE the Saudis read him the riot act, and he released more. Also, ignore the fact 15 of the 19 9/11 terrorists were SAUDI.

Jeez, guys, we really didn't need so many examples of how much Democrats hate women and fear those who achieve.

I'm sorry.

Palin ran for governor on the promise she would serve out at least one term.

People contributed to her, voted for her, campaigned for her on the expectation she would do the job she promised to do.

Instead, she dumped her responsibilities and went off to star on Reality TV. On the channel with the midgets and the sextuplets.

I never see Palin with McCain, did I just miss them together?

She helped defeat him in 2008. His just desserts for choosing such a...rouge. But a fine man in most respects, either Snowe or Collins would have helped the ticket.

Jeez, guys, we really didn't need so many examples of how much Democrats hate women and fear those who achieve.

I'm sorry.

People contributed to her, voted for her, campaigned for her on the expectation she would do the job she promised to do.

Instead, she dumped her responsibilities and went off to star on Reality TV. On the channel with the midgets and the sextuplets.

Whoever advised McCain to choose her had a few screws loose.

Taking someone like Palin seriously is effectively a measure of one's political ignorance. She is not only no longer relevant, she is a negative to a serious poltician. Someone to be avoided.

We, mainstream Republicans and Democrats and centrists, are fed up with the thuggish bullying of the far right.

Dish it, fools, and you will get it back ten fold.

You are the outcasts, while America is moving forward.

We, mainstream Republicans and Democrats and centrists, are fed up with the thuggish bullying of the far right.

Joe B, Obama went to Afghanistan to secure the release of 6 Jihadists

Mainstream Republican - Leftist Lite.

But, really, when an openly Marxist Democrat starts claiming to speak for even Leftists Lite then it suggests early dementia.

They give themselves by joining in Obama's cry of "forward".

I'm sorry.

The GOP wanted to loose.

I'm sorry.

Umm... NO.

On Paper, Palin looked great.

Moderate Female Governor, strong Christian Values, good reputation as a reformer.

You see, here was the problem. McCain couldn't pick Huckabee because he scared the shit out of the Wall Street Guys. Huckabee realized that the central message of Christianity is not "Tax Cuts for Rich Guys". They are happy to Pander to the Christian Nutbags, but they don't want them running things.

And he couldn't pick Romney because Romney was a Mormon, and the Christian Nutbags wouldn't go along with that in 2008. (By 2008, they got over it because their was a Negro in the White House. By that point, they'd have nominated a follower of Dread C'Thulhu.)

Of course, in 2014, where Palin has spent the last 6 years beclowning herself, it looks like a really bad decision, but not so much in 2008.

I'm sorry.

The GOP wanted to loose.

They absolutely did not want to lose.

The GOP really thinks the white house is a birth right.

Are people still actually bothering to listen to this 'been there done that and lost' woman who even with her help could not get ol' man McCain elected? Guess she's still foaming at the mouth, stark-raving mad that the Democrat Won. Some people simply don't know when to quit but continue to make big fools of themselves don't they.

Forum List

Back