Governor Cuomo belongs to the wrong political party....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

In no way am I defending Cuomo. But after the former president of the United States confessed to the world he is a sexual deviant, it seems the Governor only needs to become a member of the GOPQ, in order to come our of all these scandals unharmed. Just look at the former POS in the White House.

His admission was dismissed as "locker room talk." He has over 20 women accusing him of everything from sexual harassment to rape. But he is lauded in the GOPQ. I mean, his cult members bow to him and ask his blessings. And many, many are supposedly devout Evangelicals. IS that as sickening as you can get?

In no way am I defending Cuomo. But after the former president of the United States confessed to the world he is a sexual deviant, it seems the Governor only needs to become a member of the GOPQ, in order to come our of all these scandals unharmed. Just look at the former POS in the White House.

His admission was dismissed as "locker room talk." He has over 20 women accusing him of everything from sexual harassment to rape. But he is lauded in the GOPQ. I mean, his cult members bow to him and ask his blessings. And many, many are supposedly devout Evangelicals. IS that as sickening as you can get?

Accusations doesn't prove guilt only a trial can do that, that means Kavanaugh, Cuomo, Trump are still innocent.....

"Locker room" talk is very common in America, funny you are that unaware of it, you must be a desk jockey.

1617335576498.png

He's in the correct party. I'm sure he's on Amazon with his progressive liberal friends looking at the new merchandise down on the southern border now.

*****SMILE*****

:)

After Coumo is found guilty of nursing home deaths, he belongs on death row.

SecRepubPlot.jpg

Cuomo is the epitome, the poster child for Democrats....a sexual predator, a corrupt, self-serving POS who intentionally, knowingly murdered over 15,000 Americans then tried to hide it to save his own ass....and yet still refuses to step down while being protected by the liberal media, demanding the double-standard treatment and lack of justice awarded to elitist Democrat scumbags...

He's all yours, sonwflake....embrace the suck!

You are brainwashed. What Trump referred to as "locker room talk" in the Hollywood Access case, did not implicate him as advocating doing anything wrong. That was media distortion.

As for the women who accused him of wrongdoing, if you believe them , you must be pretty stupid. They accused him of things that they claimed happened 40 years ago. Yeah ? Then how come nobody heard a peep about it until now ?

Answer: because he wasn't running for president back then, and those women weren't being paid to accuse him back then.

I believe it is a travesty that it took sexual abuse complaints to bring Cuomo to the brink. Ordering the death warrants of thousands of helpless nursing home residents and the Media didn't bat an eye. But OH MY a few alleged sexual "advances" and everyone loses their minds. Jeez Looeez are we ever screwed up.
In the meantime, Biden is guilty of the same thing as Cuomao, but on a much larger scale, and nobody is pointing a finger at him. How many people will die (nationwide, not just NY) of Covid, due to Biden bringing thousands of illegal aliens (unvetted, many having Covid), and spreading them around the country ?

Also, Biden's sex liberties are legendary (and viral in photos & videos)

1617340952322.png

Translation:

“But Drummmmmmpf”
E55C3324-FF92-4B0A-BE14-8760A9253963.jpeg

Democrats took the Lolita express to Epsteins Island for years. This is called transference. The dirty ,filthy Democrats commit crimes and then blame the other side. All Democrats are perverts. Ask Monica Lewinski.

But after the former president of the United States confessed to the world he is a sexual deviant
Are cuomo and trump sexual deviants?

I dont think so

if they wacked off their penis and wore dresses yes, they are sexual deviants

or wanted to marry another man

but they arent

they just have a strong lust for women which is the way Nature designed them and all men to be

you might argue that they are outside the acceptable limits of behavior for modern society and I wont disagree

But men lusting after beautiful women is perfectly normal

Licentious behavior is not beholden to any one party...

View attachment 475266

He's in the correct party. I'm sure he's on Amazon with his progressive liberal friends looking at the new merchandise down on the southern border now.

*****SMILE*****

Says the trump humper. There are multiple cases against the Liar in Chief involving women. If he is so innocent....he should give his DNA to E Jean Carroll....but he will fight until the courts make him.

I believe it is a travesty that it took sexual abuse complaints to bring Cuomo to the brink. Ordering the death warrants of thousands of helpless nursing home residents and the Media didn't bat an eye. But OH MY a few alleged sexual "advances" and everyone loses their minds. Jeez Looeez are we ever screwed up.
In the meantime, Biden is guilty of the same thing as Cuomao, but on a much larger scale, and nobody is pointing a finger at him. How many people will die (nationwide, not just NY) of Covid, due to Biden bringing thousands of illegal aliens (unvetted, many having Covid), and spreading them around the country ?

Also, Biden's sex liberties are legendary (and viral in photos & videos)

View attachment 475288
How many of these alleged cases have been litigated?.....NONE....Most are PhotoShopped by you trump humpers. How does his ars taste?

View attachment 475266

*****SMILE*****

Says the trump humper. There are multiple cases against the Liar in Chief involving women. If he is so innocent....he should give his DNA to E Jean Carroll....but he will fight until the courts make him.

1617387014932.png

Says the self righteous poster supporting a mass murderer and rapist.

*****FLAMING CHUCKLE*****

:FIREdevil:

Seek help soon. :itsok:

Why looneytunes? Dims never get prosecuted for their many murders and assorted felonies where have you been? In your basement sucking CO2 through your facediaper?

Forum List

Back