WH Doubles Down On Biden's Ga Election Lies After Fact Checkers Give Biden 4 Pinocchios

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Even after being called out for blatantly lying and getting the highest 'Liar' score possible, Psaki doubles-down on Biden's already-debunked lies....

Biden and his pathetic administration no longer have an ounce of credibility after this.

At least Biden has the excuse of dementia...Psaki is just a condescending, lying bitch.

Counties can have early voting open as long as 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., or 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Clearly each county can shut it down at 5 PM if they desire it.

Another new rule that affects both in-person early voting and election day voting would prohibit anyone except poll workers from handing out water to voters in line, and outlaw passing out food and water to voters within 150 feet of the building that serves as a poll, inside a polling place or within 25 feet of any voter standing in line.

I do not see why a law would need to be passed for people passing out food to people waiting in line within 150 of the building.

Even after being called out for blatantly lying and getting the highest 'Liar' score possible, Psaki doubles-down on Biden's already-debunked lies....

Biden and his pathetic administration no longer have an ounce of credibility after this.

At least Biden has the excuse of dementia...Psaki is just a condescending, lying bitch.
Sad but true. Sad state of affairs this country has descended down to.

I do not see why a law would need to be passed for people passing out food to people waiting in line within 150 of the building.
The reason is because in the past, people claimed they were passing out water (which they were) but they were also passing out biased campaign boosting talk ( and sometime leaflets), which is illegal.

From the OP's link:

"It also allows poll workers to provide self-service water from an unattended receptacle within 150 feet but prohibits people from actively distributing food and drink within that distance. "

Yeah, the poll workers at Pierce County (for example) can provide water (which they won't) but if someone wants to bring water to someone standing in line...that is prohibited meaning you can't give a bottle of water to someone in line unless you're a poll worker.

Its just a matter of time until the Supreme Court will have to step in and teach the South a lesson...again.

Counties can have early voting open as long as 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., or 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Clearly each county can shut it down at 5 PM if they desire it.

Another new rule that affects both in-person early voting and election day voting would prohibit anyone except poll workers from handing out water to voters in line, and outlaw passing out food and water to voters within 150 feet of the building that serves as a poll, inside a polling place or within 25 feet of any voter standing in line.

Maybe to prevent the guy running for school board from handing out water and cheese crackers to people right before they vote. He might be able to drum up enough extra votes to be on school board doing that.

Good Gorman....what kind of soy boy faggots are we that we are all worried about getting food and drink handed to us in line to vote?

How about bringing your own fucking bottle of water and a snack if you know the lone is going to be long?

Can we have ass wipers in the bathrooms at the voting precincts as well? Some leftist voters are incapable of wiping their own asses and need help. What about them?

From the OP's link:

"It also allows poll workers to provide self-service water from an unattended receptacle within 150 feet but prohibits people from actively distributing food and drink within that distance. "

Yeah, the poll workers at Pierce County (for example) can provide water (which they won't) but if someone wants to bring water to someone standing in line...that is prohibited meaning you can't give a bottle of water to someone in line unless you're a poll worker.

Its just a matter of time until the Supreme Court will have to step in and teach the South a lesson...again.
I guess your okay for poll workers to be handing out Trump water bottles in his 2024 election win?

From the OP's link:

I guess your okay for poll workers to be handing out Trump water bottles in his 2024 election win?

Sure.

I'd be okay with anyone handing water to someone in line, Water, hot dogs, Jack Daniels...whatever. It's stupid to pass a law where you can't hand food or water to someone in line

From the OP's link:

Sure.

I'd be okay with anyone handing water to someone in line, Water, hot dogs, Jack Daniels...whatever. It's stupid to pass a law where you can't hand food or water to someone in line
It's called bring your own. Don't rely on others.

From the OP's link:

Sure.

The lines shouldn't be so long the you have to prepare as if you're about to hike up Mt Whitney. Of course that doesn't serve the GOP purpose of voter suppression.... Long lines and laws prohibiting handing someone a bottle of water does. Really...how do you look at such bullshit ordinances with a straight face?

From the OP's link:

Sure.

The lines shouldn't be so long the you have to prepare as if you're about to hike up Mt Whitney. Of course that doesn't serve the GOP purpose of voter suppression.... Long lines and laws prohibiting handing someone a bottle of water does. Really...how do you look at such bullshit ordinances with a straight face?
You can still get a water, a poll worker just cannot give it to you.

YAWN, Speaking of credibility, you don't have any. You're on a constant rant whining about Biden when his predecessor's lies have put millions of American's in harms way. Trump's lies and the failures of some Governors to follow the science are culpable for over one half a million dead and hundreds of thousands hospitalized as well as more out of work for a full year, behind in their rent or mortgage and waiting in long lines for food.

Your finals sentence claiming Biden suffers from dementia is a Damn BIG LIE and more evidence you have no credibility but a whole lot hateful bullshit.

From the OP's link:

Sure.

You can still get a water, a poll worker just cannot give it to you.
Actually a pole worker can. Someone cannot give something of value (such as a bottle of water) on the behalf of a political campaign.

The reason is because in the past, people claimed they were passing out water (which they were) but they were also passing out biased campaign boosting talk ( and sometime leaflets), which is illegal.

So it is illegal within 150 feet of the building but beyond that it is legal.

Maybe to prevent the guy running for school board from handing out water and cheese crackers to people right before they vote. He might be able to drum up enough extra votes to be on school board doing that.

So is that enough to sway a vote? Okay for something local like a school board it is feasible as the number of vote totals for that particular district is going to be small.

I would just question is it necessary or really matters. Setting a distance where it is okay and when it is not okay to me does not make a difference. It is just micro management. The guy can be just beyond 150 feet and doing the same thing.

So it is illegal within 150 feet of the building but beyond that it is legal.
Pretty much how electioneering laws have always been.

Forum List

Back