Governor Cuomo belongs to the wrong political party....

In no way am I defending Cuomo. But after the former president of the United States confessed to the world he is a sexual deviant, it seems the Governor only needs to become a member of the GOPQ, in order to come our of all these scandals unharmed. Just look at the former POS in the White House. Pre

His admission was dismissed as "locker room talk." He has over 20 women accusing him of everything from sexual harassment to rape. But he is lauded in the GOPQ. I mean, his cult members bow to him and ask his blessings. And many, many are supposedly devout Evangelicals. IS that as sickening as you can get?
ahhahahahahaa what a sad attempt to deflect...he's following the Clinton playbook to a T...

hey in a couple years you all might have the VP interview Cuomo about women's empowerment!

In no way am I defending Cuomo. But after the former president of the United States confessed to the world he is a sexual deviant, it seems the Governor only needs to become a member of the GOPQ, in order to come our of all these scandals unharmed. Just look at the former POS in the White House.

His admission was dismissed as "locker room talk." He has over 20 women accusing him of everything from sexual harassment to rape. But he is lauded in the GOPQ. I mean, his cult members bow to him and ask his blessings. And many, many are supposedly devout Evangelicals. IS that as sickening as you can get?

And yet he's a lifelong DemoKKKrat, and he has your enthusiastic support.

In no way am I defending Cuomo. But after the former president of the United States confessed to the world he is a sexual deviant, it seems the Governor only needs to become a member of the GOPQ, in order to come our of all these scandals unharmed. Just look at the former POS in the White House.

Another lying leftist fascist post from the hate party

R U Tarded?

Accusations doesn't prove guilt only a trial can do that, that means Kavanaugh, Cuomo, Trump are still innocent.....

"Locker room" talk is very common in America, funny you are that unaware of it, you must be a desk jockey.

You don’t find it in any way unseemly there a nearly 60 year old man was bragging about “grabbing women by the pussy”. I can see teenage boys talking like that because their teenage boys but a nearly 60 year old man?

Sorry ....

Couldn't make it past the second sentence of this Leftist bullshit thread.

How many of these alleged cases have been litigated?.....NONE....Most are PhotoShopped by you trump humpers. How does his ars taste?
Show one iota of evidence that any photo I posted is photoshopped. And when you cannot do that, you are cordially invited to then :shutupsmiley:

Look at how Democrats talk. As if it matters one bit whether all these Biden sexual assaults were litigated or not. THEY HAPPENED, dumbass, that's all that matters, and the photos and videos have been around for years. Amazing how this perverted creep gets away with this, and then has the nerve to badmouth Cuomo. What Cuomo has done are 2 subjects that Biden should be avoiding talking about.

I care a lot less about the accusations and a lot more about his involvement in getting various elderly people killed.

You don’t find it in any way unseemly there a nearly 60 year old man was bragging about “grabbing women by the pussy”. I can see teenage boys talking like that because their teenage boys but a nearly 60 year old man?
This is a perfect example of how brainwashed leftist airheads are, by their leftist media indoctrinating them into thinking FALSE things.

NO, Trump did NOT brag about “grabbing women by the pussy”. To sat that is to say that Trump was saying that he was doing that himself, or even advocating it. That false notion was put in your head deliberately by left media, to demonize Trump, and you (and millions more of your ilk) FALL FOR IT.

Trump was referring to OTHER PEOPLE (celebrities) doing that, and even that was spoken in the metaphorical mode.

Says the trump humper. There are multiple cases against the Liar in Chief involving women. If he is so innocent....he should give his DNA to E Jean Carroll....but he will fight until the courts make him.
Trump's DNA doesn't have be given to anyone, It has long been recorded by federal authorities. Stop watching CNN.

After Coumo is found guilty of nursing home deaths, he belongs on death row.
Only if trump is beside him for his incompetence which killed as many as 100,000 people. Remember last year when trump proclaimed COVID would disappear by Easter? How did that work out for the Lunatic? Remember this from the Liar in Chief. And he knew all along that he was Lying...THE GIANT POS...

This is a perfect example of how brainwashed leftist airheads are, by their leftist media indoctrinating them into thinking FALSE things.

NO, Trump did NOT brag about “grabbing women by the pussy”. To sat that is to say that Trump was saying that he was doing that himself, or even advocating it. That false notion was put in your head deliberately by left media, to demonize Trump, and you (and millions more of your ilk) FALL FOR IT.

Trump was referring to OTHER PEOPLE (celebrities) doing that, and even that was spoken in the metaphorical mode.
Of course he was bragging about grabbing women by the pussy! He bragged about it in an open mike. He also mocked a reporter with a disabled arm. The video is there. But the trump cult denies it and spins it. They are a sick bunch of lunatics.

Forum List

Back