Brown himself should be in a federal prison as well as his looney attorney general Xavier Beccera. What the hell these 2 criminal creeps are doing walking around free, is beyond me. Both are in violation of federal sanctuary city laws.
LOCK THEM UP! Come on Sessions, get with it.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(iii) an offense in which the alien is not upon arrival immediately brought and presented to an appropriate immigration officer at a designated port of entry,
be fined under title 18 and shall be imprisoned, in the case of a first or second violation of subparagraph (B)(iii), not more than 10 years.

Last edited:
Be that as it may, with regard to a state's code of laws, it is a governor's right and within his/her authority to determine whether a given offender's acts and intentions violate the a state's greater good.

How does pardoning a convicted domestic violence abuser and a person convicted of kidnapping, robbery & unlawful possession of a firearm who just coincidentally are in the country illegally contribute to the "state's greater good"?

How does pardoning a convicted domestic violence abuser and a person convicted of kidnapping, robbery & unlawful possession of a firearm who just coincidentally are in the country illegally contribute to the "state's greater good"?
Democrat gooneybirds will do anything to acquire even just a few more VOTES.

what Brown is doing is obviously treason
of course what brown is doing is NOT treason.....

do you even know what treason is?

Treason is the only crime specifically defined in the Constitution.

Article III, Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

For purposes of this definition, any illegal foreign invaders certainly count as enemies. Fairy Moonbeam Brown has been using the power of his office to give aid and comfort to these enemies, helping them to carry out their invasion of this country. Fairy Moonbream Brown's conduct absolutely meets this definition of treason, as found in our Constitution.

He is taking the side of foreign invaders, against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans.

The punishment for treason is death.

Last edited:
Does it matter? If they are called Illegal immigrants or illegal aliens or undocumented immigrants?

OF COURSE NOT!

So getting your panties in a wad over a "title" that covers them no matter which one is used, serves absolutely no purpose other than showing deep seeded hatred on your coat sleeve for all to see RGS...

Orwell called his version of what you are trying to do, “Newspeak”—corrupting the language in order to suppress the expression of positions deemed subversive.

It doesn't matter what you call them; what they are remains the same, as does how they need to be dealt with.

Trump is like too many other people. He spends far too much time ridiculing others and not nearly enough time developing his own initiatives and expanding his own competence.
The pardons don’t automatically stop deportation proceedings, but they eliminate the state convictions on which federal authorities based their deportation decisions on.
Be that as it may, with regard to a state's code of laws, it is a governor's right and within his/her authority to determine whether a given offender's acts and intentions violate the a state's greater good. If one doesn't like a governor's decision(s) in that regard, one has several options:
  • If one resides in the governor's state:
    • Move to another state.
    • Advocate for the governor's removal and vote accordingly.
    • "Get over it."
    • Advocate for limitations on a governor's pardoning power.
  • If one does not reside in the governor's state:
    • Move to the state and advocate for the governor's removal and vote accordingly.
    • Move to the state and advocate for limitations on a governor's pardoning power.
    • "Get over it."
Or cut all federal funding to California, set random roads blocks for roads leading out, and check their legal status. If your illegal, you stay in California. Use the rejected funds to pay for the road blocks. That way citizens can leave and illegals stay, let California become more of a Shit hole than it already is.
You Idiot!!! California paid about $370 billion in federal tax. That's $20 billion more than the feds spend on them. Washington D.C. would go bankrupt without California's $370 billion a year. Plus California is loaded with our military assets!

Be that as it may, with regard to a state's code of laws, it is a governor's right and within his/her authority to determine whether a given offender's acts and intentions violate the a state's greater good.

That is a question you'd need to ask the governor who pardons/pardoned such individuals. CA's governor pardoned five individuals, not 15, 50, or more; thus I'm sure it's an offender-by-offender decision (pardoning) -- one that depends on the circumstances of one's case -- rather than a broad one that, as implied in your inquiry, gives a blanket pardon to whoever be convicted of such offenses.

Can a governor's political opponents review the list of individuals s/he pardons and find some common set of characteristics that "push" some political "hot button?" Of course. Indeed, that appears to be precisely what has happened with regard to this years Pre-Easter Clemency pardons that Gov. Brown issued. The man pardoned 56 convicts, of whom five were immigrants who face possible deportation. People are kvetching about "the five" a nary a word is being said about any of the remaining 51.

cant-see-the-forest-for-the-trees-cartoon.jpg

There is also the matter that there are some ~10.5 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. and yet folks are focused on the few whom Brown pardoned. AFAIK, the man hasn't for the entirety of his tenure as CA's governor pardoned even 10K of them, let alone a materially relevant quantity of them.

California has a serious education problem...............

They don't know the meaning of words taught in school..........

For example.............they don't have a clue what ILLEGAL means.....

Perhaps they need new teachers from other states who know the meaning of the word.

You Idiot!!! California paid about $370 billion in federal tax. That's $20 billion more than the feds spend on them. Washington D.C. would go bankrupt without California's $370 billion a year. Plus California is loaded with our military assets!

Yes....and a good part of California's bloated state budget comes from taxes on the wages of the federal employees on those "military assets". Once the bases are closed, the assets removed, and the people transferred to other facilities that revenue will dwindle. California will then be ripe for takeover by Mexico or, perhaps, sell itself to China. Build the wall....but built it with California on the non-American side.

Trump rips California governor for pardoning ex-cons facing deportation

President Trump took aim at California Gov. Jerry Brown on Saturday for pardoning five ex-convicts facing deportation, asking if residents of the Golden State “really want” such policies for criminal immigrants.

The president referred to Brown as “Moonbeam,” a nickname he was given in the late 1970s during his first time as governor for proposing a California space academy and later adopting a plan to launch and orbit a satellite for emergency communications.

“Governor Jerry 'Moonbeam' Brown pardoned 5 criminal illegal aliens whose crimes include (1) Kidnapping and Robbery (2) Badly beating wife and threatening a crime with intent to terrorize (3) Dealing drugs. Is this really what the great people of California want? @FoxNews,” tweeted Trump.

The president’s remarks follow Brown’s pardon Friday of 56 convicted felons, two of whom were members of families that fled the Khmer Rouge regime in Cambodia four decades ago.

It was the Democrat governor’s third consecutive pardon round in which he intervened on behalf of immigrants who faced deportation because of criminal conditions.

The pardons don’t automatically stop deportation proceedings, but they eliminate the state convictions on which federal authorities based their deportation decisions on.

Who cares what the orange whore in the Oval Office thinks. He needs to learn to shut his stupid little mouth.

Fairy Moonbeam Brown certainly qualifies for hard prison time, if not a nice jaunt in front of a firing squad.
Calling a pardon "aiding and abetting" criminals is preposterous.

In this case, taken together with his “sanctuary” policies, denying that his conduct constitutes aiding and abetting criminals is preposterous. He is openly taking the side of criminals against that of the law-abiding. He is openly taking the side of foreign invaders against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans. It is preposterous for you to deny that this conduct on his part makes him a criminal and a traitor, who should be treated as such.
Do you know what, exactly, those "sanctuary" policies are? I heard someone going over them a couple weeks ago. California is not refusing to work with ICE. They are refusing to put on ICE jackets and do their work.

I'll tell you one thing: If I were governor and I had a vocal group of people calling my residents "foreign invaders," I'd do what I could to protect them, too. You are WAY over the line here.

I probably wouldn't have pardoned anyone with violent offenses, but the governor does this every year. He must have his reasons and his way of selecting them. I'm no fan of sanctuary cities, but when a bunch of haters get salivating over the hispanics here--what choice do I have but to defend them, at least partially?

That's all 'sanctuary city' means. That state and local authorities will not become ICE and do their job for them. They cooperate with ICE when the feds come to pick someone up from jail but they don't go round people up for ICE.

Cons, once again, lie through their teeth.
BULLFNSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have criminals--illegals, [ who could very well be terrorists ] and they can't even REPORT who is illegal!!!! they are protecting--protecting illegals----they are not cooperating with ICE at all
this is INSANE
this illegal got $190,000 for ---------------------------being illegal !!!!!!! for just being a criminal
you are saying we should not report CRIMINALS
San Francisco to pay $190,000 for sanctuary law violation, lawyer says
illegal
il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

upload_2018-3-31_18-11-38.jpeg

Mexico is not an enemy nation, nor are we at war with them, cold war or physical war.
We are not at war with Russia nor is it an enemy Nation yet you retards claim Trump somehow committed Treason by getting elected. Claiming collusion ( which is NOT a crime) with Russia. And claiming that proves treason.

2017-01-29T17-16-56-166Z--1280x720.jpg

They were pardoned for some crimes..................but not for future crimes......and since they were not citizens.........they are still subject to deportation.......

Yes....and a good part of California's bloated state budget comes from taxes on the wages of the federal employees on those "military assets". Once the bases are closed, the assets removed, and the people transferred to other facilities that revenue will dwindle. California will then be ripe for takeover by Mexico or, perhaps, sell itself to China. Build the wall....but built it with California on the non-American side.
We just need to deport your dumbass. California is the sixth-largest economy in the world with over $2.6 trillion GDP. There ain't no way in hell we are letting them go. We will eliminate every Repubtard first!

Last edited:

Perhaps they need new teachers from other states who know the meaning of the word.
Let me share with you two terms at least some Californians appear to have learned

Let me share with you two terms at least some Californians appear to have learned
Add the word...................LAW................perhaps one day you will understand it's meaning.

Who cares what the orange whore in the Oval Office thinks. He needs to learn to shut his stupid little mouth.
Well, he is that office's holder at the moment; thus and ruefully, pretty much everyone cares. Would that here weren't the current occupant; then far fewer people would care.

I agree with your second sentence.

Add the word...................LAW................perhaps one day you will understand it's meaning.
How generous of you to attempt to make it about what I understand, and I appreciate the subtle gesture. I suspect, however, I'm not what most others here would have it be about, but maybe I'm mistaken.....

How generous of you to attempt to make it about what I understand, and I appreciate the gesture. I suspect, however, I'm not what most others here would have it be about, but maybe I'm mistaken.....
You are supporting the flaunting of US law by an elected Governor.

Forum List

Back