California has a serious education problem...............

They don't know the meaning of words taught in school..........

For example.............they don't have a clue what ILLEGAL means.....

Perhaps they need new teachers from other states who know the meaning of the word.
Let me share with you two terms at least some Californians appear to have learned
Add the word...................LAW................perhaps one day you will understand it's meaning.
How generous of you to attempt to make it about what I understand, and I appreciate the gesture. I suspect, however, I'm not what most others here would have it be about, but maybe I'm mistaken.....
You are supporting the flaunting of US law by an elected Governor.
You just keep thinking that....

Perhaps they need new teachers from other states who know the meaning of the word.
Let me share with you two terms at least some Californians appear to have learned
Add the word...................LAW................perhaps one day you will understand it's meaning.
How generous of you to attempt to make it about what I understand, and I appreciate the gesture. I suspect, however, I'm not what most others here would have it be about, but maybe I'm mistaken.....
It is fact. You can pretend otherwise but reality is Brown would rather flaunt US law then enforce it and he has made it clear with the pardons and the Bills passed in his State.

It is fact. You can pretend otherwise but reality is Brown would rather flaunt US law then enforce it and he has made it clear with the pardons and the Bills passed in his State.
Brown's action and/or inaction have no bearing on what I support or do not support. To wit, carefully read my posts and you'll find that haven't stated a position of support or non-support for Brown or any other elected governor.

I guess like the other member in above sequence of posts, you too would like to make the discussion about me.

might I remind you, that Trump pardoned a man, who was in contempt of court, which means he ignored the LAW, he spit on the law... and your anti christ got cheered for this pardon, by his minions.

When will the people of the Golden State wake up? get that idiot out of office and send his merry band of dems in the legislature with him...

Trump rips California governor for pardoning ex-cons facing deportation

Hmmm lets see- all of them served their time

Gov. 'Moonbeam' Brown Claps Back At Trump Using His Own Words | HuffPost

Trump touted second chances for former prisoners the day before he blasted California governor for giving ex-convicts a ... second chance.

“This month, we celebrate those who have exited the prison system & successfully reentered society. We encourage expanded opportunities...& emphasize our belief in second chances for all who...turn their lives around.”

President Donald J. Trump Proclaims April 2018 as Second Chance Month Donald J. Trump on Twitter— Gov. Brown Press Office (@GovPressOffice) March 31, 2018

But the president slammed the pardons the day after he proclaimed April “second chance month” — which Brown’s press office was only too happy to point out. The California tweet clapped back with the president’s own words, highlighted on the White House web site. The president celebrated “those who have exited the prison system and successfully reentered society ... we encourage expanded opportunities for those who have worked to overcome bad decisions ... and emphasize our belief in second chances.” Trump could have been describing the pardoned Californians.

Mexico is not an enemy nation, nor are we at war with them, cold war or physical war.
Mexican imperialism has pillaged the US economy for Trillions$$ (in 2018 $) for over half a century. Do you even know what the word remittances$$ means ? Vicente Fox sure does.

$28 Billion/year. The Vikings would be envious.

upload_2018-4-1_2-30-55.jpeg

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

Who cares what the orange whore in the Oval Office thinks. He needs to learn to shut his stupid little mouth.
Well, he is that office's holder at the moment; thus and ruefully, pretty much everyone cares. Would that here weren't the current occupant; then far fewer people would care.

I agree with your second sentence.

You are right. It's sad to know that the executive branch has been taken over by total scum. I never would have anticipated that it would come down to having the dregs from our sewers running the government.

Mexico is not an enemy nation, nor are we at war with them, cold war or physical war.
Mexican imperialism has pillaged the US economy for Trillions$$ (in 2018 $) for over half a century. Do you even know what the word remittances$$ means ? Vicente Fox sure does.

$28 Billion/year. The Vikings would be envious.

View attachment 185762

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm
Why does it bother you that they are sending money that THEY EARNED thru their own Labor, back to Mexico

While not even blinking an eye at the hundreds of billions of dollars American corporations send overseas or keep in other countries? It's so called "free trade" for them?

I don't see them sending their own earned money to Mexico as a problem, because I think it probably keeps more Mexican people in an acceptable standard of living that makes them want to stay in Mexico, their own nation, instead of even more people from there, needing to come here to make enough to survive.

If Mexicans can have more money to spend over there in their economy,

then a result would be more jobs being created there, and it would keep them there,

and eventually this survival need for them to send a family member to the USA for earned income to send back home, would be diminished.

Canadians (for the most part) stay in 'freezing your ass off' Canada, because they have a thriving economy...

You are right. It's sad to know that the executive branch has been taken over by total scum. I never would have anticipated that it would come down to having the dregs from our sewers running the government.
What are you so unhappy about ? o_O :confused-84:

Why does it bother you that they are sending money that THEY EARNED thru their own Labor, back to Mexico

While not even blinking an eye at the hundreds of billions of dollars American corporations send overseas or keep in other countries? It's so called "free trade" for them?

I don't see them sending their own earned money to Mexico as a problem, because I think it probably keeps more Mexican people in an acceptable standard of living that makes them want to stay in Mexico, their own nation, instead of even more people from there, needing to come here to make enough to survive.

If Mexicans can have more money to spend over there in their economy, then a result would be more jobs being created there, and it would keep them there,and eventually this survival need for them to send a family member to the USA for earned income to send back home, would be diminished.

Canadians (for the most part) stay in 'freezing your ass off' Canada, because they have a thriving economy...
First of all, those Mexicans are invaders, who came here illegally, and those jobs they have are STOLEN from American workers, so NO, they don't earn that money. No thief earns his money.

Secondly, for your edification, $133 Billion is LEAVING our economy every year. That's imperialism, and we (USA) is # 1 victim in the world. That's like if I went to your house, and took thousands of $$$ of stuff out of it, and put all that stuff in my house. If you're OK with that, when can I come over ?

As for Mexicans staying in Mexico, that shouldn't be dependent upon other Mexicans coming here, stealing US jobs, and raiding the US economy. They should stay in Mexico with their govt making it a good place for them.. If they don't, those Mexicans should make them make it good. We Americans did that in 1776, and we've been doing it more and more ever since. We haven't had a tradition of making life better for ourselves, by going to some other country and stealing its jobs, and raiding its economy.

Just about everything these dregs do, from the orange whore, to pigpence, bolton, betsy bitch, price, perry, the lying shit girls over at HHS, and beyond. They are the filthiest bunch of scum ever seen in D.C.

Just about everything these dregs do, from the orange whore, to pigpence, bolton, betsy bitch, price, perry, the lying shit girls over at HHS, and beyond. They are the filthiest bunch of scum ever seen in D.C.
The Clintons. I win!

DODGE! You didn't say one thing about WHAT you're unhappy about.

DODGE! You didn't say one thing about WHAT you're unhappy about.
I don't have to waste my time going through the list because you know it, already. Besides, you already admitted to me over a week ago that you are prejudiced against me so why bother.

As for Mexicans staying in Mexico, that shouldn't be dependent upon other Mexicans coming here, stealing US jobs, and raiding the US economy. They should stay in Mexico with their govt making it a good place for them.. If they don't, those Mexicans should make them make it good. We Americans did that in 1776, and we've been doing it more and more ever since. We haven't had a tradition of making life better for ourselves, by going to some other country and stealing its jobs, and raiding its economy.
we do not have enough workers going in to the next decade to support the increases in the economy that are projected....we will need to import workers, especially with more Boomers retiring.... us Americans, are not producing enough children....

we can up our legal immigrants to cover the gap, but that won;t stop them from sending money home, to their own countries

I don't have to waste my time going through the list because you know it, already. Besides, you already admitted to me over a week ago that you are prejudiced against me so why bother.
Another DODGE! You won't be wasting your time. You'll be showing that you actually have some substance to what you're saying instead of the empty, hot air that it looks like it is, up to now.

So WHAT is it that your unhappy about ? Maybe just state 3 things (you said you have a list)

And I don't recall me saying anything against you.

we do not have enough workers going in to the next decade to support the increases in the economy that are projected....we will need to import workers, especially with more Boomers retiring.... us Americans, are not producing enough children....

we can up our legal immigrants to cover the gap, but that won;t stop them from sending money home, to their own countries
There has always been a claim (from the companies that hire foreign workers) that there is a labor shortage. They lie. When there's a labor shortage, wages are up. But it's been just the opposite (before Trump). Wages have been down, and low-wage foreign workers are the reason.

And although very low right now, we still do have some unemployment.

PS - do you have any :link:sources ?

Forum List

Back