California Governor Jerry Brown admits Trump was right about the cause of the fires

check out American RED ADAIR the guy that out out Oil Well fires as his specialty using explosives through parts of the 20th century --- Red Adair, 1915-2004: He Put Out Dangerous Oil and Natural Gas Fires Around the World --- check it out Eagle
What does an oil and natural gas fire have to do with anything? More retarded counter arguments. You folks have got to love making total idiots of yourselves.
Hey fucking jackass how did it spread why did it spread, who could have stopped it....you fucking ABNORMALS are dumber than dog shit!

a controlled burn is a common defense tactic.
Not in track housing.

Notice the houses are gone but the forest in the background is still green?

10,000 buildings at least.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls
Thank you Gov. Brown and the Environment Wackos!
It's not about being proud. It's about your proof. Where is it?

Oh, and by the way. Gotta love your diversion from the topic. I think you and the other ignoramus's have had enough schooling, so you go off into your coward mode of blaming Brown. Gotta love it.
---------------------------------------------------------- 'Goveror jerry brown' killed a lot of people , its his fault for leaving the forest so flammable . Forests should be cleaned , raked up manually by workers hired for that purpose . Dry fuel on the ground blows around when ignited and causes more fires in the area . its only common sense BWK . And by the way , you aren't a very good defender of 'jerry brown' the nasty Governor of 'kalifornia' BWK .
And you continue to say nothing, by presenting retarded solutions to problems. You don't clean up forests with rakes. Why are people so damn stupid?
In Finland, they use vacuum cleaners.

6364880-6404681-image-a-30_1542605759596.jpg

check out American RED ADAIR the guy that out out Oil Well fires as his specialty using explosives through parts of the 20th century --- Red Adair, 1915-2004: He Put Out Dangerous Oil and Natural Gas Fires Around the World --- check it out Eagle
What does an oil and natural gas fire have to do with anything? More retarded counter arguments. You folks have got to love making total idiots of yourselves.
Hey fucking jackass how did it spread why did it spread, who could have stopped it....you fucking ABNORMALS are dumber than dog shit!
Pick up a fire science book and stop being an ignorant retard, who can only blame the wrong thing. If you are asking me how and why it spread, you just admitted to everyone on this forum that you are dumb as dirt out about forest fire protection. Thanks, only a dumb ass would have slipped up about that.

Of course Trump is right, but go and challenge them to undo the regulations and then watch judges jump into action to deny them the right of re-writing them!

California Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown, after denouncing the president as an environmental doofus, has, in recent days, quietly pushed state lawmakers to loosen restrictions on logging regulations that were put in place to satisfy raging environmentalists — “a move that appears to have confirmed that President Trump’s recent critiques of state logging practices” and lousy forest management “was correct.”

In August, The Santa Cruz Sentinel reported that Brown, one of the most environmental wacko governors currently in office, proposed that lawmakers change current rules to allow for some thinning of state-controlled forest lands...

Read more at dcdirtylaundry.com ...
Jerry Brown has been a cancer on California since before I moved there in the 70s. He and his father, whom I met once.
He will never admit that Trump was right.
And currently Jerry Brown is in deep trouble because of all of the deaths his regulations have caused.
Voters are holding him personally responsible.

How many people will die prematurely, with Trump's deregulation on coal pollution (air/water) and his upcoming rolling back emissions from cars and trucks?
According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), "Emissions from cars and trucks were the most significant contributor, causing 53,000 premature deaths, closely followed by coal-fired power plants, with 52,000 deaths." These are numbers any pre-deregulation.
Study: Air pollution causes 200,000 early deaths each year in the U.S.
US plan for coal power deregulation could cause more deaths

Of course Trump is right, but go and challenge them to undo the regulations and then watch judges jump into action to deny them the right of re-writing them!

California Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown, after denouncing the president as an environmental doofus, has, in recent days, quietly pushed state lawmakers to loosen restrictions on logging regulations that were put in place to satisfy raging environmentalists — “a move that appears to have confirmed that President Trump’s recent critiques of state logging practices” and lousy forest management “was correct.”

In August, The Santa Cruz Sentinel reported that Brown, one of the most environmental wacko governors currently in office, proposed that lawmakers change current rules to allow for some thinning of state-controlled forest lands...

Jerry Brown has been a cancer on California since before I moved there in the 70s. He and his father, whom I met once.
He will never admit that Trump was right.
And currently Jerry Brown is in deep trouble because of all of the deaths his regulations have caused.
Voters are holding him personally responsible.

How many people will die prematurely, with Trump's deregulation on coal pollution (air/water) and his upcoming rolling back emissions from cars and trucks?
According to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), "Emissions from cars and trucks were the most significant contributor, causing 53,000 premature deaths, closely followed by coal-fired power plants, with 52,000 deaths." These are numbers any pre-deregulation.
US plan for coal power deregulation could cause more deaths
Funny, we're breathing the same air the Chinese are breathing, and theirs is 10 times as dirty as ours. Our air is cleaner now than it was in the 1800s.
And I noticed that your links say "Could Cause More Deaths".....as if they're not so sure that it will happen. In fact....they don't know. And they can't say if it's auto exhaust or coal fired generators doing it....UNLESS YOU FIGURED OUT A WAY TO KEEP THEM ISOLATED FROM EACH OTHER. BUT THAT WOULD TAKE KEEPING EVERY SOURCE IN A SEPARATE GLASS BUBBLE.
But we're sure that wildfires can and will AND HAVE caused more deaths....thanks to California's ridiculous regulations.

Grab your rake... Let’s go!
ok

Put that Trackhoe onto the slopes of the urban interface in Southern California hill country and see what happens. Lol! The joke will be on you boss.

Oh, and how many Trackhoes will you need in the timbered regions of Northern California to take on that task? Lol! you folks are funny as hell. And you think Jerry Brown hasn't a clue. :auiqs.jpg:

Loggers have been turning and burning on harsh ground forever...........but someone like you always think it is impossible..............You don't have to clear the whole forest............You only have to create fire breaks to protect towns and people.

Your a loser..........face it.........Your whole argument is trolling............We could waste miles of forests in between the Federal and State land without the large problems you laugh about.

You are a glutton for punishment. Only a complete idiot goes for more. "You only have to create fire breaks to protect towns and people." Holy shit, you are just too stupid. One thing for sure, you have never worked in fire control, and you have never studied fire science. Fire breaks in the pacific northwest? Are you high on drugs? If fire breaks through heavy equipment were possible in mountainous terrain, don't you think they would have already been doing that? You can't possibly be this stupid. But you are. Even if fire breaks were possible, fire breaks are useless in crown fires, where embers can fly for miles beyond the head of a fire. You know absolutely nothing. Get lost!

Up yours troll............preventative measures are done before there is a fire you dingbat. After a fire they do back fires to try and stop it.

We are talking preventative fires.......which can be scheduled and controlled under the right conditions...........Even the Far left Governor now concedes this needs to be done..............He's put a Billion in funding for this very reason...............over a 5 year period..............to do specifically what I've been saying........

You are a loser and a troll..............a typical whiner..................on how nothing can be done and that the people shouldn't live there...........Like Malibu.........LOL

You are part of the problem...........not a solution.

The bomb extinguished fires up to 100 meters from the blast..........interesting hmmmm

The bomb extinguished fires up to 100 meters from the blast..........interesting hmmmm

Yes, you confirmed our worst suspicions. You are retarded. Bombs in urban interface? :auiqs.jpg:

And yet again.........you try to twist the information.........the bombs in Sweden were dropped in remote areas...........and put out fires...........

Your attempting to deflect to say I'd bomb a town to save it.............you are quite pathetic.......troll.

Any one here posting about Northern California fires live in California? my guess not.
I lived in N. California for 38 years. We were discussing and working on solutions to the fire issue back in the early 1990's and the biggest and best solution was to remove the tinder at the ground that caused a 'coal bed' situation in a fire.

We see these large and out of control fires because the underbrush acts as a coal bed when ignited allowing the flames to rise higher and hotter. This gets the fire into the canopy of the forest which does the real damage.

A quick-fire, robbed of its fuel, scorches the trees but leaves the canopy intact which helps to recover the forest a lot quicker.

When the underbrush is cleared enough and the clearing sustained, the amount that grows back each year is significantly reduced and as a consequence, reduces the threat of fires that get out of control and threaten human habitats.

The reduced undergrowth allows for a quicker containment of any fire that does break out.

All of this would reduce the fire damage to western states by over 85%.
And who is going to do that again? The Forest service? You? And how much will that cost? Loll! Get a grip on reality. That would be a round the clock, 24/7 operation in the hills of California. And after all the brush is cleared, guess what? What happens when it rains hard? You guessed it. Mudslides and serious erosion. Which destroys property as well.

There Aren't enough forest service employees out there to take control of even 1% of what you are talking about.

You have exposed your ignorance along with the rest.

Prescribed burning in forested areas is what's needed. Unfortunately, there are too many drawbacks. Man power, money, and time.
How much do these fires cost? Wow, simply wow.

It would NOT entail around the clock 24/7 watch. Just how stupid are you? Do you understand the concept behind the word 'management'?

A rotating schedule of management would see that the forests get swept on a timely schedule. Or are you now going to claim that combustible undergrowth would grow back to dangerous levels overnight?

Sheesh...

In California, there is already a large and sustainable workforce found in the welfare roles. The program of land management could get value in two ways from such a program that benefits California immensely.

1. The reduction of the threat of out of control fires and the reduction of the cost from trillions to millions would be a boon to the budget.
2. Those on the government dole who have lost jobs through obsolescence could be retrained in forest management or other similar fields associated with land management.

Do not make the mistake of saying that the only solution is one in which no fires occur or do nothing at all.

As for the environmentalist clowns who would file lawsuits, I would challenge them on how much harm they do the environment thought their litigious policies and hold them responsible for property damage and loss of life.
No one said 24/7 watch. Damn you people are dense. I'm talking about 24/7 maintenance of millions of acres. How hard is this people? Between the heavily forested/ thinned forests/urban interface/, the task is so impossible, one cannot get their heads wrapped around the concept. Which is why it has never happened in our history.

The fact that you try and divert the message someplace else, proves you have no argument. Your desperation tactics won't work on me.

And by the way, Republicans are about reducing government, not growing it. So keep that in your sock the next time you want to spout off this expert opinion of yours.

I'll tell you what. Get back to Me when you can talk intelligently. Right now, the only thing you have is "whaaaa, it's too hard" as an argument.

BTW...conservatives are all about States rights and legitimate use of government. Land management is legitimate governmental power at both levels.

You can't even get your insults right.

Pick up a fire science book and stop being an ignorant retard, who can only blame the wrong thing. If you are asking me how and why it spread, you just admitted to everyone on this forum that you are dumb as dirt out about forest fire protection. Thanks, only a dumb ass would have slipped up about that.
You have to be the dumbest ABNORMAK on this board, And that is saying a lot.... both Eagle and Darkwind just made you look like the simpleton you are and they didn't have to break a swest... but I was wrong, your IQ is 20 points less than a cockriach!...YOU ARE OUR ENTERTAINMENT, ASSWIPE!

Any one here posting about Northern California fires live in California? my guess not.
I lived in N. California for 38 years. We were discussing and working on solutions to the fire issue back in the early 1990's and the biggest and best solution was to remove the tinder at the ground that caused a 'coal bed' situation in a fire.

We see these large and out of control fires because the underbrush acts as a coal bed when ignited allowing the flames to rise higher and hotter. This gets the fire into the canopy of the forest which does the real damage.

A quick-fire, robbed of its fuel, scorches the trees but leaves the canopy intact which helps to recover the forest a lot quicker.

When the underbrush is cleared enough and the clearing sustained, the amount that grows back each year is significantly reduced and as a consequence, reduces the threat of fires that get out of control and threaten human habitats.

The reduced undergrowth allows for a quicker containment of any fire that does break out.

And who is going to do that again? The Forest service? You? And how much will that cost? Loll! Get a grip on reality. That would be a round the clock, 24/7 operation in the hills of California. And after all the brush is cleared, guess what? What happens when it rains hard? You guessed it. Mudslides and serious erosion. Which destroys property as well.

There Aren't enough forest service employees out there to take control of even 1% of what you are talking about.

Prescribed burning in forested areas is what's needed. Unfortunately, there are too many drawbacks. Man power, money, and time.

It would NOT entail around the clock 24/7 watch. Just how stupid are you? Do you understand the concept behind the word 'management'?

A rotating schedule of management would see that the forests get swept on a timely schedule. Or are you now going to claim that combustible undergrowth would grow back to dangerous levels overnight?

Sheesh...

In California, there is already a large and sustainable workforce found in the welfare roles. The program of land management could get value in two ways from such a program that benefits California immensely.

1. The reduction of the threat of out of control fires and the reduction of the cost from trillions to millions would be a boon to the budget.
2. Those on the government dole who have lost jobs through obsolescence could be retrained in forest management or other similar fields associated with land management.

Do not make the mistake of saying that the only solution is one in which no fires occur or do nothing at all.

As for the environmentalist clowns who would file lawsuits, I would challenge them on how much harm they do the environment thought their litigious policies and hold them responsible for property damage and loss of life.
No one said 24/7 watch. Damn you people are dense. I'm talking about 24/7 maintenance of millions of acres. How hard is this people? Between the heavily forested/ thinned forests/urban interface/, the task is so impossible, one cannot get their heads wrapped around the concept. Which is why it has never happened in our history.

The fact that you try and divert the message someplace else, proves you have no argument. Your desperation tactics won't work on me.

And by the way, Republicans are about reducing government, not growing it. So keep that in your sock the next time you want to spout off this expert opinion of yours.

I'll tell you what. Get back to Me when you can talk intelligently. Right now, the only thing you have is "whaaaa, it's too hard" as an argument.

BTW...conservatives are all about States rights and legitimate use of government. Land management is legitimate governmental power at both levels.

Oh, I've gotten it right. "Get government out of the way." Ever hear that? If you haven't, you've been living in a closet.

And the intelligent argument stands, and it stands with evidence. Just look at the disastrous results. They speak for themselves.

You understand zero about the forces of nature, and in the meantime, someone like you is thinking about building in a non livable zone that was already destroyed. You just can't do much with a flock of Sheep.

You have to be the dumbest ABNORMAK on this board, And that is saying a lot.... both Eagle and Darkwind just made you look like the simpleton you are and they didn't have to break a swest... but I was wrong, your IQ is 20 points less than a cockriach!...YOU ARE OUR ENTERTAINMENT, ASSWIPE!
The entertainment part is when you asked me how and why the fire spread, while you float IQ numbers around. :abgg2q.jpg:

The entertainment part is when you asked me how and why the fire spread, while you float IQ numbers around. :abgg2q.jpg:
And you didn't answer!...cockroach IQ as I stated!

Sheesh...

Oh, I've gotten it right. "Get government out of the way." Ever hear that? If you haven't, you've been living in a closet.

And the intelligent argument stands, and it stands with evidence. Just look at the disastrous results. They speak for themselves.

You understand zero about the forces of nature, and in the meantime, someone like you is thinking about building in a non livable zone that was already destroyed. You just can't do much with a flock of Sheep.
I've already walked circles around you and I've barely scratched the surface of what needs to be done, why it needs to be done, and how it can be done.

Why people argue against a proatcive approach to solving a decades old problem just because they have some 'cult of personality' issue is beyond rational.

Like I said, get back to Me when you can talk intelligently; about any issue, not just this one.

Yes, you confirmed our worst suspicions. You are retarded. Bombs in urban interface? :auiqs.jpg:

And yet again.........you try to twist the information.........the bombs in Sweden were dropped in remote areas...........and put out fires...........

Your attempting to deflect to say I'd bomb a town to save it.............you are quite pathetic.......troll.

Bombs don't and won't control the weather. No one is twisting anything. You still have yet to answer for the man power, the money, and the unavailable time it takes to prevent these massive pacific northwest fires from occuring, when we are dealing with millions of unaccessible acres of land? You can't and won't account for that, because there is no known remedy we have for that. It/nature/ millions of acres, is way bigger than we are. You and your ignorant brother Sheep live in a land of blame the Governor and make believe. What a pitiful lot.

Sheesh...

I've already walked circles around you and I've barely scratched the surface of what needs to be done, why it needs to be done, and how it can be done.

Why people argue against a proatcive approach to solving a decades old problem just because they have some 'cult of personality' issue is beyond rational.

Like I said, get back to Me when you can talk intelligently; about any issue, not just this one.
The only thing you have walked around is your own ignorance. You have supplied answers to problems that are a joke to anyone with a functioning brain, and a little knowledge about fire science. Get your head in a book instead of being a fool on this forum.

yeah , never said it before but this guy is a troll .
If he was, you would have already countered my claims with intelligent/informative information, counter to mine. You failed. The only Trolls in this group are the flock of Sheep who thought they could debate with their own hate and ignorance. Wrong!

Jerry Brown deserves any, and all backlash from this issue. If there ever was a politician that deserves to be TARRED, and FEATHERED it is him.
Stop being stupid.
Description
Western United States land managers are conducting fuel reduction and forest restoration treatments in forests with altered structural conditions. As part of the National Fire and Fire Surrogate (FFS) study, thinning and burning treatments were evaluated for changing forest structure. Shifts between pretreatment and posttreatment diameter distributions at seven western FFS study sites were determined by assessing live tree diameter frequency distributions and the 10th and 90th percentile and mean diameter. Diameter distributions were based on 31,517 live trees within 76 pretreatment units and 25,061 live trees within 85 posttreatment units. Cross-site comparisons were made using meta-analysis. Values for l0th-percentile diameter increased at two sites, values for 90th-percentile diameter increased at six sites, and values for mean diameter increased at five sites (P < 0.05) after active treatments (thin, burn, or thin + burn) compared with control sites. Across the seven western FFS study sites, the overall effect size of the thin treatment increased for 90th percentile and mean diameter; the overall effect size of the burn treatment increased for 10th percentile, 90th percentile, and mean diameter; and the overall effect size of the thin + burn treatment increased for l0th percentile, 90th percentile, and mean diameter. This work indicates that although each of the active treatments was effective in shifting diameter distributions toward larger trees, no single treatment or entry will probably mitigate nearly a century of fire exclusion and fuel accumulation in dry coniferous forests of the Western United States.

Has nothing whatsoever to do with Jerry Brown.

Do you understand the biological influences associated with burning conifers in the west? No!

Thinning a forest lightens the fuel load, for a short period of time, while almost immediately "succession of a forest" takes control, sometimes making things more combustible. Depending on whether you know what that means? Thinning for a very short period of time can help. But right after that, it can actually be worse. You need to know vegetation, weather, climate, Biomes, terrain, and have a key understanding of biological succession to formulate an intelligent conclusion. You have not done any of that. All you can do is create an idiotic post about Jerry Brown.

Thinning for a very short period of time can help. But right after that, it can actually be worse.

Rinse, repeat.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back