Yep - The lawless criminal scum Sheriff Joe got his.
What law did Joe break?
Entry into the Union is a federal Obligation since 1808. States have no Constitutional basis to care if someone is from out of State or from out of state.

Any political and legal subdivisions of a State are considered mere, Organs of the State.

Last edited:
Criminal contempt is breaking a law and flouting the RULE of Law ... STUPID
Wrong stupid! Breaking a law is breaking a law contempt of law is disobeying a lawful order...it happens all the time when people feel an order given to them is not lawful....like turning your head to illegal immigration like Obama ordered Joe to do....He said fuck off and was charged with contempt....he never broke a law...

And the rest of the state will soon look like it, this is what liberalism does to anything it touches.

More red state homeless camp trash. Undoubtedly a product of conservatism.

Homeless camps on Riverside leave behind tons of trash
And now homeless people in RVs are dumping their black and grey tanks in the desert because Governor Brown has the state swimming in debt. and he thought it would be a good idea to raise the dump fees throughout the state...every action has a reaction libs....when will you learn that?
California is sinking into disrepair..... that's the price of electing a lib to run the state.....

You are right. It's sad to know that the executive branch has been taken over by total scum. I never would have anticipated that it would come down to having the dregs from our sewers running the government.
What are you so unhappy about ? o_O :confused-84:

Just about everything these dregs do, from the orange whore, to pigpence, bolton, betsy bitch, price, perry, the lying shit girls over at HHS, and beyond. They are the filthiest bunch of scum ever seen in D.C.

Only because they are now DOING their job. You can have "a filthy bunch of scum" just sitting there for decades and never know it exists until you drain the swamp..

Being held in contempt of law is not breaking a law....stupid!

That's a CHARGE that means exactly disregarding the law. Doesn't stick until you're tried and proven guilty and exhausted appeals. tho..

Hmmmm - Joe was all set for sentencing (likely 6 months in the slammer) and even after the pardon, the judge refused to vacate her guilty ruling/ criminal conviction.

Federal Judge Rejects Joe Arpaio's Bid To Vacate Criminal Conviction

Hmmmm - Joe was all set for sentencing (likely 6 months in the slammer) and even after the pardon, the judge refused to vacate her guilty ruling/ criminal conviction
I never said you couldn't go to jail for contempt but you said he broke the law and that is not true....do you really want to keep digging in this garden? Sheriff Joe did not break a law...he ignored a lawful order.....I suggest the order was unlawful but that is another debate all together....

Being held in contempt of law is not breaking a law....stupid!

That's a CHARGE that means exactly disregarding the law. Doesn't stick until you're tried and proven guilty and exhausted appeals. tho..

Hmmmm - Joe was all set for sentencing (likely 6 months in the slammer) and even after the pardon, the judge refused to vacate her guilty ruling/ criminal conviction.

Federal Judge Rejects Joe Arpaio's Bid To Vacate Criminal Conviction

Then you'll never really know if it would turned over on appeal. Justice was not fully served. Lately, you can find a judge to politically indict nearly anybody for reasons only related to "resisting" or "harassing" them..

Guess you'll get to argue this one for another decade. Probably long after Sheriff Joe is dead.

He OBVIOUSLY put himself up for persecution. But I'm not certain that bringing back chain gangs is a serious breach of the law in light of the conditions of most of our jails.

And the rest of the state will soon look like it, this is what liberalism does to anything it touches.

More red state homeless camp trash. Undoubtedly a product of conservatism.

Homeless camps on Riverside leave behind tons of trash
I live in Simpsonville sc and we don't have anything resembling what I see in San Francisco. I mean they have maps where human waste are.
Woe is we;

we are the victims!

Free federal portapoties in Every big City with bright lights!

That's what it will take to stop this...jail time and fines...or else it will get out of control...
We don't jail our political opposition in this country, just so you know.

You are not the political opposition, you are the enemy, You are engaged in a civil war to end the United States Constitution and the experiment in self-rule.

You win, or America survives. It will not and cannot be both. Brown is no different than his fellow democrats of the Confederacy, he is in open rebellion against the United States. It is indeed treason.

Hmmmm - Joe was all set for sentencing (likely 6 months in the slammer) and even after the pardon, the judge refused to vacate her guilty ruling/ criminal conviction
I never said you couldn't go to jail for contempt but you said he broke the law and that is not true....do you really want to keep digging in this garden? Sheriff Joe did not break a law...he ignored a lawful order.....I suggest the order was unlawful but that is another debate all together....

Not what the judge ruled - Shuriff Joe broke many laws in addition to ignoring a lawful order.

You did, on a thread on sexual harassment and people like roy moore. I believe that you said that there was no evidence and too many years had gone by to believe the accusers. I asked whether you believed the grown men who accused the Catholic priests of molesting them many years ago when they were kids. You replied that you would believe men, but not women, merely on the ground of the difference of gender. You are a misogynist.
I don't recall ever saying that, and no I'm not misogynist.

And you still haven't said why you're unhappy about the Trump presidency.

Forum List

Back