Fairy Moonbeam Brown certainly qualifies for hard prison time, if not a nice jaunt in front of a firing squad.
Calling a pardon "aiding and abetting" criminals is preposterous.

In this case, taken together with his “sanctuary” policies, denying that his conduct constitutes aiding and abetting criminals is preposterous. He is openly taking the side of criminals against that of the law-abiding. He is openly taking the side of foreign invaders against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans. It is preposterous for you to deny that this conduct on his part makes him a criminal and a traitor, who should be treated as such.
Do you know what, exactly, those "sanctuary" policies are? I heard someone going over them a couple weeks ago. California is not refusing to work with ICE. They are refusing to put on ICE jackets and do their work.

I'll tell you one thing: If I were governor and I had a vocal group of people calling my residents "foreign invaders," I'd do what I could to protect them, too. You are WAY over the line here.

I probably wouldn't have pardoned anyone with violent offenses, but the governor does this every year. He must have his reasons and his way of selecting them. I'm no fan of sanctuary cities, but when a bunch of haters get salivating over the hispanics here--what choice do I have but to defend them, at least partially?
You support calling ILLEGAL ALIENS lawful residents? What a fucking nut job.

That's what it will take to stop this...jail time and fines...or else it will get out of control...
We don't jail our political opposition in this country, just so you know.
That was Hillary's defense. If being in political opposition is a get-out-of-jail card is justice served?

:lol:

Let's not kid ourselves. You're not looking for "justice".
I am sure you'll deny this, but did you vote for the Beast?

:lol:

Nope. I wrote in Bernie.

Do you have another deflection you'd like to try?
You wrote to Bernie?! Why TF would I need to deflect?

Fairy Moonbeam Brown certainly qualifies for hard prison time, if not a nice jaunt in front of a firing squad.

In this case, taken together with his “sanctuary” policies, denying that his conduct constitutes aiding and abetting criminals is preposterous. He is openly taking the side of criminals against that of the law-abiding. He is openly taking the side of foreign invaders against that of his own country and his own fellow Americans. It is preposterous for you to deny that this conduct on his part makes him a criminal and a traitor, who should be treated as such.
Do you know what, exactly, those "sanctuary" policies are? I heard someone going over them a couple weeks ago. California is not refusing to work with ICE. They are refusing to put on ICE jackets and do their work.

I'll tell you one thing: If I were governor and I had a vocal group of people calling my residents "foreign invaders," I'd do what I could to protect them, too. You are WAY over the line here.

I probably wouldn't have pardoned anyone with violent offenses, but the governor does this every year. He must have his reasons and his way of selecting them. I'm no fan of sanctuary cities, but when a bunch of haters get salivating over the hispanics here--what choice do I have but to defend them, at least partially?
I called them "residents," because that is what they are. They LIVE in California.

I called them "residents," because that is what they are. They LIVE in California.
NOT LEGALLY they don't they are criminals here illegally.

I'll tell you one thing: If I were governor and I had a vocal group of people calling my residents "foreign invaders," I'd do what I could to protect them, too.

If they are not that, then what are they?

the majority of ''illegals'' in this country come in via airplane, and have over stayed their visa, not on foot.

It's like saying ants reside in an anthill. WTF does that have to do with anything.

Does citizenship mean anything? Does someone from Bangladesh have he same rights as someone with US citizenship?

I'll tell you one thing: If I were governor and I had a vocal group of people calling my residents "foreign invaders," I'd do what I could to protect them, too.

Undocumented residents.

WRONG!!!! not jailed but HANGED for treason
pretty please stand by that stance, if your god Trump is charged with treason for aiding and abetting the enemy! :rolleyes:
what Brown is doing is obviously treason
you use the word ''if'' for Trump--exactly --if
of course what brown is doing is NOT treason.....

do you even know what treason is?
trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
these invaders are trying to destroy America.....Brown is helping them

WRONG!!!! not jailed but HANGED for treason
pretty please stand by that stance, if your god Trump is charged with treason for aiding and abetting the enemy! :rolleyes:
what Brown is doing is obviously treason
you use the word ''if'' for Trump--exactly --if
of course what brown is doing is NOT treason.....

do you even know what treason is?

Isn't treason when a person kills a tree? Or am I confusing that with arborcide?

Undocumented residents.

Wrong. They have no right to reside here.

They entered by illegal means, which renders them invaders.

It's like saying ants reside in an anthill. WTF does that have to do with anything.

Does citizenship mean anything? Does someone from Bangladesh have he same rights as someone with US citizenship?
Pay attention, please. I was correcting a poster who (erroneously) accused me of calling them "lawful residents."
I am not a fan of illegal immigration. We have allowed it to go on for so long (and don't blame just the Dems, please, since the Repubs have as much to do with them being here as anyone else) that anyone with a brain realized there would be a whole lot of kicking and screaming going on when they were forced to leave. I am not sure, from what a lot of economists say, that deporting them all is a great idea. I think probably compromise is in order.

you have to be un-American, stupid, PRO criminal, unlawful, etc to WANT illegals/undocumented foreigners/etc

Forum List

Back