This is why I love to see Moonbeam stand up to Trump and Sessions. They can go ahead and threaten to withhold funds, but Brown, Beccera and their attorney Mr Holder hold the real Trump cards. :)

They don't hold ANY cards. They could and should be imprisoned for shielding and harboring illegal aliens. And they may yet, as the Trump group is tightening and toughening. Eventually Sessions will step up, or he will be replaced, just like some of the others who proved to be just too weak.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

Still is a beautiful state - I plan on retiring to the "shithole" sections of either the southern or central coast.

Screenshot-2014-10-30-14.09.04-Large-1000x505.jpg
I lived there for 12 awful years. Moved out in 1989. I never regretted that. Californians are not only grossly dumb politically, they don't even comprehend all the things that are wrong with their train wreck state.

Yes, we are getting dicked on wages, even when at full employment, which 3% to 4% U/E rate is considered full employment.....it's been going on for decades, those at the top are taking more of the corporation salary budgets and less is going to the worker bees
So that's all you have to say about how US workers are getting screwed ? Just the big, bad corporations, huh ? Nothing about 89 million illegal aliens stealing jobs from American workers.

Illegals driving down wages, and busting up the economy for $138 Billion/year in remittances$ + tens of Billions more lost from the anchor baby racket - tx $$ lost that could/should have gone into decent government jobs (like working for ICE or building the WALL) :biggrin:

Hmmmm - Joe was all set for sentencing (likely 6 months in the slammer) and even after the pardon, the judge refused to vacate her guilty ruling/ criminal conviction.

Federal Judge Rejects Joe Arpaio's Bid To Vacate Criminal Conviction
Joe Arpaio was found guilty of misdemeanor criminal contempt without the benefit of a jury of his peers. The guilty ruling, by Bill Clinton-appointed U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton, is the latest chapter of a nearly decade-long saga of legal proceedings against Sheriff Joe, initiated by leftist groups opposed to his aggressive policing of illegal aliens.

National Center for Police Defense (NCPD) President James Fotis, who was present in the courtroom, was highly skeptical a Phoenix jury could have ever found Arpaio guilty.

"I sat through three days of testimony and it was clear from the beginning that the DOJ had no evidence to make their case. In fact, all of the DOJ’s witnesses made it clear that Judge Snow’s order was unclear and ambiguous. There is no way a jury would have determined that the Sheriff willfully and intentionally violated the judge’s order."

So leftist headhuters went judge -shopping, found themselves a judge they liked, found a way to avoid jury justice, and proceeded. Those arguing against Trump’s pardon rest much of their case on the fact that Arpaio violated a judge’s direct order. So what? That judge’s order illegally legalized illegal immigration.

Naturally, with the help of a corrupt media, this contempt charge has been window dressed with all the right buzzwords like “racial profiling,” but if Arpaio’s guilty of that, charge him with that.

Sheriff Joe swore to uphold the law, not to uphold illegal orders given by a lawless president (Obama), and his robed minions.

Trump could have been describing the pardoned Californians.
No, he could not have. Trump was talking about convicts who had served their full time, not like these ones in California. You knew that.

Exactly like these ones in California- you didn't even read the article did you?

Brown granted 56 pardons and reduced 14 sentences on Good Friday and Passover. All of those granted pardons served their sentences “years ago,” and “earned” their pardons, said a statement from Brown’s office. Each of the five immigrants lived “law-abiding” lives after serving their time, and were assets to their communities and families,

This is why I love to see Moonbeam stand up to Trump and Sessions. They can go ahead and threaten to withhold funds, but Brown, Beccera and their attorney Mr Holder hold the real Trump cards. :)

They don't hold ANY cards. They could and should be imprisoned for shielding and harboring illegal aliens. And they may yet, as the Trump group is tightening and toughening. Eventually Sessions will step up, or he will be replaced, just like some of the others who proved to be just too weak.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
The federal government is responsible for entry into the Union.

Exactly like these ones in California- you didn't even read the article did you?

Brown granted 56 pardons and reduced 14 sentences on Good Friday and Passover. All of those granted pardons served their sentences “years ago,” and “earned” their pardons, said a statement from Brown’s office. Each of the five immigrants lived “law-abiding” lives after serving their time, and were assets to their communities and families,
How would they get a pardon if they've already served their sentences ? What good is the pardon that eliminates the state convictions, when they're already free? And they can still be deported. Makes no sense. Sounds fishy.

Last edited:

How would they get a pardon if they've already served their sentences ? What good is the pardon when they're already free? Sounds fishy.

Happens all the time.

I lived there for 12 awful years. Moved out in 1989. I never regretted that. Californians are not only grossly dumb politically, they don't even comprehend all the things that are wrong with their train wreck state.

I grew up in coastal SoCal. I left in '90 not because I hated California, but because I wanted to experience other states and other people so I moved to Oregon, then Idaho.

California is good and bad - you must have lived in Bakersfield or Tulare. :wink:

Not what the judge ruled - Shuriff Joe broke many laws in addition to ignoring a lawful order.

Lying again DeRpHate?

That is your way.

Sheriff Arpaio was convicted by a kangaroo court of contempt, which every decent American has for these pussbag piles of shit like the dishonorable Murray Snow, who by all rights should have been dragged into the public square, stripped naked and horse whipped. The refusal of Snow to obey the law, uphold the law, or apply the law is bad enough, but when the putrid little traitor tries to jail others for upholding the law, that is a bridge to far.

Snow ruled Arpaio was in contempt of court for upholding Arizona SB1070. The pile of shit layered 3 counts of the same contempt charge. No other violations were charged nor adjudicated.

As always, the next time you tell the truth will be the first time.

[

I've lived in SoCal for nearly my entire life (one year in Montana). For most of that time most of Southern California was solid Republican and Conservative. We produced Ronald Reagan, George Dukemajian, Pete Wilson, et al. My sig used to reference my location as "behind the orange curtain," pointing to the solidly conservative Orange County. The Inland Empire, the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valleys were all solidly conservative.

But the Stalinist democrats have waged a prolonged war of massive illegal immigration coupled with open assaults on business to drive all good paying middle class jobs out of the state have left the ruling elite in San Francisco presiding over the hoards of illegal Mexicans who now dominate every corner of the state. I was born here, raised here, raised my children here, own my home here. But "here" isn't here anymore. I live in a middle class Yorba Linda "Brady Bunch" tract. Bu you know what is at the end of the culdesac? A clown house. Probably 6 families of illegals, maybe 40 of them, in a 5 bedroom house. The blare their fucking Polka bullshit night and day and their Ninos run the streets looking for cars and garages to break into. This isn't the barrio I'm talking about, but middle class suburbia.

California has been destroyed and I will abandon her when I retire in a few years. We have rigged elections under the dictatorial rule of the banana republic in Sacramento. This is a conquered land.

Not what the judge ruled - Shuriff Joe broke many laws in addition to ignoring a lawful order.

Lying again DeRpHate?

That is your way.

Sheriff Arpaio was convicted by a kangaroo court of contempt, which every decent American has for these pussbag piles of shit like the dishonorable Murray Snow, who by all rights should have been dragged into the public square, stripped naked and horse whipped. The refusal of Snow to obey the law, uphold the law, or apply the law is bad enough, but when the putrid little traitor tries to jail others for upholding the law, that is a bridge to far.

Snow ruled Arpaio was in contempt of court for upholding Arizona SB1070. The pile of shit layered 3 counts of the same contempt charge. No other violations were charged nor adjudicated.

As always, the next time you tell the truth will be the first time.

So you like this old POS Arpaio. An old skank like him should never have been given the job. Hopefully, the court system will not be infiltrated by old-skank supporters to the point where it can't do its job of protecting peoples' Constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back