Gov DeSantis tells "The Big Guy" to go.........

This is funny.

DeSantis is looking after the well being of Florida. Good for him.

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go Fuck Yourself”

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

DeSantis has already done that to himself. His political career is over. And to be honest with you, this whole sequence sounds...well FAKE!!...Yeah, it is. :)
De Santis's political career is OVER? WTH are babbling about. I'm in Florida---we f'ing LOVE desantis. Not only that, but there is talk that he is going to run in 2024 which is one of the reason why BIDEN (or his double) is trying to harass DeSantis and Florida.

This is funny.

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

DeSantis has already done that to himself. His political career is over. And to be honest with you, this whole sequence sounds...well FAKE!!...Yeah, it is. :)
De Santis's political career is OVER? WTH are babbling about. I'm in Florida---we f'ing LOVE desantis. Not only that, but there is talk that he is going to run in 2024 which is one of the reason why BIDEN (or his double) is trying to harass DeSantis and Florida.

DeSantis is the most popular Florida Governor in recent history. Of course these stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats don't know that becuse they don't hear it on CNN.

This is funny.

Recall red State governors not blue State governors! California has the largest economy in the US; recall less developed red State governors!

This is funny.

DeSantis is a joke..

You are confused Moon Bat.

The joke is this China Joe clown that doesn't know know his ass from a hole in the ground.
That coming from a Trump groupie..priceless

This is funny.

I see no reason why states like Florida are getting the vaccine at all, ahead of states who did everything possible to slow the spread. DeSantis has done nothing but deny the crisis and encourage people to get sick.

Give the vaccines to compliant states, not the ones who didn’t care how many died. You don’t wants masks, wait for the vaccines.

DeSantis is an idiot and the business community and tourism will soon straighten his stupid ass out.
You mean the Blue States that TAKE Gov't handouts? And Riot all the time?

...and in the Red States it is the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that soak up all the government welfare and they still riot.
Proven Fact/---All Dem run cities are shitholes.

This is funny.

I see no reason why states like Florida are getting the vaccine at all, ahead of states who did everything possible to slow the spread. DeSantis has done nothing but deny the crisis and encourage people to get sick.

Give the vaccines to compliant states, not the ones who didn’t care how many died. You don’t wants masks, wait for the vaccines.

DeSantis is an idiot and the business community and tourism will soon straighten his stupid ass out.

...and in the Red States it is the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that soak up all the government welfare and they still riot.
Proven fact, right wingers have nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments.

This is funny.

Proven fact--Lefties are a brainless mob. Chanting the same slogans and lighting the same fires. As Orwell predicted.

This is funny.

DeSantis is a joke..

You are confused Moon Bat.

The joke is this China Joe clown that doesn't know know his ass from a hole in the ground.
That coming from a Trump groupie..priceless

Says the stupid uneducated Moon Bat that thinks China Joe is peachy keen.

This is funny.

Proven fact--Lefties are a brainless mob. Chanting the same slogans and lighting the same fires. As Orwell predicted.
Proven fact--Right wingers are just clueless rebels without a Cause.

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Then by all means: hide under your bed, bathe in Clorox while gibbering in terror, and wear a diaper on your face! Stop demanding everyone else join your cult.
Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.

What right does this piece of shit China Joe have to stop the vaccine from going to the Americans living in Florida because the state will not kiss his Libtard ass?

Because DeSantis isn't giving the vaccine to Americans living in Florida, he's allowing nursing homes to sell it to their "donors" instead of giving it to their residents and staff. He's making the elderly line in parking lots, risking transmission to get the shots, turning vaccination centres into super spreader events, and doing nothing to mitigate the spread in the first place. That's why.

The vaccine would be better given to states like Virginia, which is quickly and efficiently vaccinating their most vulnerable populations and at a much faster rate than larger states with more resources.

DeSantis has done nothing to slow or prevent the disease, keeping the whole state open throughout and killing more Floridians than died in all of Canada, throughout the pandemic, even though the population of Canada is more than 30% higher than Florida.

Florida has had 1.8 million cases of covid and 28,700 deaths. That makes Florida the #17 COUNTRY in the WORLD for deaths, and #14 COUNTRY in the world in terms of cases. By what right does DeSantis claim vaccine ahead of states who did and who continue to do much much more to reduce the spread, and death?

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Then by all means: hide under your bed, bathe in Clorox while gibbering in terror, and wear a diaper on your face! Stop demanding everyone else join your cult.
Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.

LMAO Well I got my first shot a couple of weeks ago and my second is slated for 02/20. Florida is open and doing great. The schools are open with no problems. More restaurants are opening and you can go anywhere.

We have a great Governor in this State. To bad other States can't say the same.

so you dont want Florida wide open to travel ? well then you should have no problem locking down and closing the border and stopping illegal entry ........ yeah right .....Florida should be locked down but illegals should be allowed to enter ....typical communist idiot .

So according to China Joe I can't go and visit my son, daughter in law and grandchildren in Atlanta because I may infect the state?

LOL!
Because you are too much of a selfish jerk to keep your sickness to yourself.
close the southern border ...

You're not lucky. But, Desantis ain't the reason. :abgg2q.jpg:.
Lucky enough. I was at the beach all day and the weather was fine.

Been 70 degrees here in Vegas the last 4 days.
Coolio, but not too Coolio.
Enjoy!
Maybe the only place I've heard of where the tourists are worse than the ones we get here. I don't even work in the service industry and they still act like I ought to be doing something for them.
then maybe you should wear less revealing skirts ..

so you dont want Florida wide open to travel ? well then you should have no problem locking down and closing the border and stopping illegal entry ........ yeah right .....Florida should be locked down but illegals should be allowed to enter ....typical communist idiot .
Our alleged illegal problem is even more of a hoax than the pandemic, right wingers. Be brave.

Our alleged illegal problem is even more of a hoax than the pandemic, right wingers. Be brave.
what ???? that statement alone proves you are a leftist idiot ! no problem with illegal entry .........wow !

This is funny.

DeSantis is a joke..

So is Pedo Joe....

Forum List

Back