Gov DeSantis tells "The Big Guy" to go.........

This is funny.

DeSantis is looking after the well being of Florida. Good for him.

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go Fuck Yourself”

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

I see no reason why states like Florida are getting the vaccine at all, ahead of states who did everything possible to slow the spread. DeSantis has done nothing but deny the crisis and encourage people to get sick.

Give the vaccines to compliant states, not the ones who didn’t care how many died. You don’t wants masks, wait for the vaccines.

DeSantis is an idiot and the business community and tourism will soon straighten his stupid ass out.
I still havent been able to get the Kung Flu, or if i did, my manly body just kicked the virus's ass.

tenor.gif

Why arent Libs telling Finger Rape Joe to Fuck off because he does not know how to use a mask.

It is not even over his nose before he pulls it down to cough in his hand...like an utter dumb fuck.

Well...Pedo Biden is a cretin, and that's no secret.

View attachment 456436
and that "idiot" sent your stable genius packing. lol

tenor.gif

Why arent Libs telling Finger Rape Joe to Fuck off because he does not know how to use a mask.

It is not even over his nose before he pulls it down to cough in his hand...like an utter dumb fuck.

Well...Pedo Biden is a cretin, and that's no secret.

View attachment 456436
and that "idiot" sent your stable genius packing. lol

Maybe there were enough indoctrinated fools to vote Biden into office. If so, our country is done.

This is funny.

DeSantis is looking after the well being of Florida. Good for him.

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go Fuck Yourself”

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

I see no reason why states like Florida are getting the vaccine at all, ahead of states who did everything possible to slow the spread. DeSantis has done nothing but deny the crisis and encourage people to get sick.

Give the vaccines to compliant states, not the ones who didn’t care how many died. You don’t wants masks, wait for the vaccines.

DeSantis is an idiot and the business community and tourism will soon straighten his stupid ass out.
You mean the Blue States that TAKE Gov't handouts? And Riot all the time?

...and in the Red States it is the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that soak up all the government welfare and they still riot.

...and in the Red States it is the Democrat controlled big city shitholes that soak up all the government welfare and they still riot.

Actually, in Red States, it is the major cities that provide the GDP and pay most of the taxes. Rural outback would not have paved highways, electricity, schools, hospitals and infrastructure without major subsidies of the cities

Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.
You clowns have been chanting this death mantra for months while evidence shows the highest rates are in the tightest lockdown states.

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Tourist dollar? You are retarded---we have been flooded with people who are coming in to stay...we can't get them to leave.

the poor geriatric, dementia, puppet. he should go fuck himself.
demonRATS:
vile scum
corrupt pieces of shit---pig-lousy(putrid looking twat)...xiden(communist bought)...barrag o--treasonist piece of shit, biggest racist in AMERICA, banging a he-man......schumer(the twats hemorrhoid)

Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.
You clowns have been chanting this death mantra for months while evidence shows the highest rates are in the tightest lockdown states.
It seems that with each new fake crisis, our forum crap stains all suddenly become experts on it.

Actually, in Red States, it is the major cities that provide the GDP and pay most of the taxes. Rural outback would not have paved highways, electricity, schools, hospitals and infrastructure without major subsidies of the cities
Actually the perma ghettos provide very little in the cities and suck massive taxes not just from the federal level, but the state, local, regional and city levels. And then there is the blackmailing of the businesses and the stupid "giving back to the community" shakedowns that the community has done nothing to deserve!!@!@!@!!!!!

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Tourist dollar? You are retarded---we have been flooded with people who are coming in to stay...we can't get them to leave.
What is really great about Florida is that we are a self sufficient state, we have farming, manufacturing and tourism. If we decide to leave, you guys are fucked, because you dont have Disney, Universal and other attractions, and your kids will hate you(if the dont already) for preventing them from having fun.

If the Federal government has the authority to prevent Americans from traveling to one state to another then this is a pretty damn fucked up country.

If we are going to do something like that the much better course of action would have been to prevent New Yorkers (or anybody from a Blue State) from coming to Florida.

Actually the perma ghettos provide very little in the cities and suck massive taxes not just from the federal level, but the state, local, regional and city levels. And then there is the blackmailing of the businesses and the stupid "giving back to the community" shakedowns that the community has done nothing to deserve!!@!@!@!!!!!
Cities are where the money is, where the tax base is.

Without cities subsidizing rural areas, they would have gravel roads, one room schools, no phone, no electricity, no hospitals

You clowns claim to be brave for a pandemic, why not be brave and abolish your worthless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to cut costs? The 1918 pandemic killed more people than WWI. Don't be "Big Chickens" regarding useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; be brave and go maskless like you do for the pandemic!

It seems that with each new fake crisis, our forum crap stains all suddenly become experts on it.
Our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror are even more fake than the pandemic. Be brave and go maskless!

Is that why more developed blue States tend to be donor States instead of the cheaper and less developed red States?

What is really great about Florida is that we are a self sufficient state, we have farming, manufacturing and tourism. If we decide to leave, you guys are fucked, because you dont have Disney, Universal and other attractions, and your kids will hate you(if the dont already) for preventing them from having fun.
California has all that and is the largest economy in the Union. Vote blue not red!

Forum List

Back