Gov DeSantis tells "The Big Guy" to go.........

another great reason this guy would make a great president.

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Then by all means: hide under your bed, bathe in Clorox while gibbering in terror, and wear a diaper on your face! Stop demanding everyone else join your cult.
Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.

What are you talking about? Covid vaccines have been readily available in Florida at most CVS and Walgreens locations for quite a while now. DeSantis merely refused to require "vaccine passports" in Florida, thus allowing people the right to decide for themselves. It's a foreign concept to leftists called individual liberties.

Last edited:
Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Then by all means: hide under your bed, bathe in Clorox while gibbering in terror, and wear a diaper on your face! Stop demanding everyone else join your cult.
Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.

What are you talking about? Covid vaccines have been readily available in Florida at most CVS and Walgreens locations fo quite a while now. DeSantis merely refused to require vaccine passports in Florida, thus allowing people the right to decide for themselves. It's a foreign concept to leftists called individual liberties.
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

the shill is getting desperate.:lmao:

What are you talking about? Covid vaccines have been readily available in Florida at most CVS and Walgreens locations fo quite a while now. DeSantis merely refused to require vaccine passports in Florida, thus allowing people the right to decide for themselves. It's a foreign concept to leftists called individual liberties.
:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

The left hate liberty for all. It’s why they can’t do the pledge

right-wingers are just plain rebels without a Cause, like usual.

So a TAX increase would work? When almost everyone outside of fuckin' Hollywood is suffering? TAX increases ALWAYS fail. And COVID kills one tenth of one percent. The vulnerable KNOW who they are.
Abolish your worthless and fake news and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to lower taxes and still have money to upgrade infrastructure and reform healthcare.

War on crime and drugs....1994 Crime Bill...authored by Dem Senator Joe Biden, signed into law by Dem President Bill Clinton. Also known as the "Biden Crime Law"

Kamala Harris was a career prosecutor in California, who has boasted of her success locking up countless people for drug offenses.

War on terror....continued and expanded by the Obama/Biden admin with new wars against Libya and Yemen, launched a record setting number of drone strikes, and fueled the rise of ISIS.

President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war

Now don't get me wrong, there's plenty of blame to go around for these issues on the part of both Democrats and Republicans alike. But for you people on the left to act like this is solely a Republican owned problem, and that Democrat politicians aren't just as much involved and to blame for it, screams of utter hypocrisy and destroys any credibility you have.

So a TAX increase would work? When almost everyone outside of fuckin' Hollywood is suffering? TAX increases ALWAYS fail. And COVID kills one tenth of one percent. The vulnerable KNOW who they are.
Abolish your worthless and fake news and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to lower taxes and still have money to upgrade infrastructure and reform healthcare.

War on crime and drugs....1994 Crime Bill...authored by Dem Senator Joe Biden, signed into law by Dem President Bill Clinton. Also known as the "Biden Crime Law"

Kamala Harris was a career prosecutor in California, who has boasted of her success locking up countless people for drug offenses.

War on terror....continued and expanded by the Obama/Biden admin with new wars against Libya and Yemen, launched a record setting number of drone strikes, and fueled the rise of ISIS.

Now don't get me wrong, there's plenty of blame to go around for these issues on the part of both Democrats and Republicans alike. But for you people on the left to act like this is solely a Republican owned problem, and that Democrat politicians aren't just as much involved and to blame for it, screams of utter hypocrisy and destroys any credibility you have.
That was last millennium. the left try to learn from their historical mistakes, unlike right-wingers.

This millennium the left is for healthcare reform, infrastructure upgrades, and ensuring labor can afford our first world economy.

exactly.

Oh we have a cause all right. We will defend the constitution and the spirit of the laws that give the average person equality with all others and Lady justice wears a blindfold so she cannot be fooled by appearances, but follows the truth.

That was last millennium. the left try to learn from their historical mistakes, unlike right-wingers.

This millennium the left is for healthcare reform, infrastructure upgrades, and ensuring labor can afford our first world economy.
You should actually know whet a millennial is. That was hilarious

Oh we have a cause all right. We will defend the constitution and the spirit of the laws that give the average person equality with all others and Lady justice wears a blindfold so she cannot be fooled by appearances, but follows the truth.
Isn't Right-Wing fantasy ever so wonderful?

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go Fuck Yourself”
“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

I bet that is one thing Joe really can do is to go fuck himself. God knows Joe has tripped over his dick enough.

DeSantis better watch out. Doesn't he know that Joe got 181 million votes including 47 million from Canada and 61 million from Central America!

You have a tiny mind.....Florida has far far more than tourist dollars$$$

It's time that Florida WAS wide open! Bed wetters like yourself have managed to turn a seasonal flu into a multi year ordeal! I'm tired of it and so should any other rational human being. Lockdowns have been shown to be a failure yet people like Biden and Fauci keep threatening them. I thought we were supposed to "follow the science"? So when the science shows that lockdowns were ineffective then why are we still engaging in them? Duh?

As for the veracity of the report? Who knows...
What I will state quite confidently however is that millions of Floridians have the opinion that Joe Biden should go fuck himself so it wouldn't shock me that Ron DeSantis has the same opinion.

Forum List

Back