Gov DeSantis tells "The Big Guy" to go.........

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
This is funny.

DeSantis is looking after the well being of Florida. Good for him.

Gov. DeSantis Tells Biden: “Go Fuck Yourself”

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

“Address me as Mr. President or President Biden,” Biden said.

“I will not, and you can go fuck yourself,” DeSantis said before hanging up.

This is funny.

DeSantis’s initial reply was brief and blunt: “I will not comply,” he said, and then cited the CDC’s own statistics showing a nationwide decline in active Covid-19 cases.

Florida had arrested the spread of Covid-19, DeSantis argued, and accused Biden of targeting Republican states that supported Donald Trump.

“Florida absolutely will not comply,” DeSantis repeated. “Instituting a travel ban or restriction of movement would be a gross example of federal overreach with no grounding in law or science. We have Covid-19 in check, and you’re trying to exert unlawful authority over our state and its people,” he chided Biden.

Biden then tacitly threatened to withhold federal funding and to deny Florida access to Covid-19 vaccinations.

“How much do you stand to earn from these vaccines, Dr. Fauci? And, Joe, if you continue with this course of action, I will authorize the state National Guard to protect the movement of Floridians,” DeSantis said.

You actually believe this horseshit?! What’s wrong with you??

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.

4xu8f4.jpg

Desantis is a dirty whore for a tourist dollar. Now we have the season coming up with no vaccine in sight for the service industry rabble who have to put up with tourists taking a vacation from any sort of precautions. If I am lucky I will be able to get a vaccine in April.
Then by all means: hide under your bed, bathe in Clorox while gibbering in terror, and wear a diaper on your face! Stop demanding everyone else join your cult.

This is funny.

DeSantis is a joke..

This is funny.

DeSantis is a joke..

You are confused Moon Bat.

The joke is this China Joe clown that doesn't know know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Then by all means: hide under your bed, bathe in Clorox while gibbering in terror, and wear a diaper on your face! Stop demanding everyone else join your cult.
Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.

So according to China Joe I can't go and visit my son, daughter in law and grandchildren in Atlanta because I may infect the state?

LOL!

This is funny.

Florida man.

So according to China Joe I can't go and visit my son, daughter in law and grandchildren in Atlanta because I may infect the state?

LOL!
Because you are too much of a selfish jerk to keep your sickness to yourself.

Quit being an asshole. Desantis wanting Florida wide-open with no vaccines available for everyday people under 65 is going to cost some lives. At least act like they matter a little bit.

What right does this piece of shit China Joe have to stop the vaccine from going to the Americans living in Florida because the state will not kiss his Libtard ass?

Tourists? You're biggest worry is people leaving the death Capital of the world your hero Gumba created to come to your state.

This is funny.

Sounds like a lie. Article did not have a name of reporter and a search of the internet does not return a single other reference. On the same page is the December 29, 2020 story of trump charging Fauci as and enemy combatant. Elsewhere on the same site is the Q story of how the famous 5,000 secret indictments being guarded by Blackwater were stolen by Eric Prince.
What are you smoking dude?

LOL!
Because you are too much of a selfish jerk to keep your sickness to yourself.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I don't have the virus. I have never had the virus. I've had the vaccine. So has my wife.

So the question remains; who the fuck is this Biden piece of shit to tell me where I can go and not go? Who is he to deny the vaccine to other Americans living in the state because we are not kissing his China loving ass with bullshit requirements?

Typical Left Wing authoritative bullshit, isn't it?

Forum List

Back